Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (32911 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Abasilim: 9:51pm On May 29, 2021
post=102175696:
May God punish all kidnappers in our nation,
May God punish the sponsors of the evil herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
what if your darling daddy and his party are their sponsors, should they die too?

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 29, 2021
They are going to acquire more weapons for the final Jihad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by andy4d2ofus(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2021
Buhari is trying
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by RedAbaya: 10:26pm On May 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by CodeTemplar: 10:30pm On May 29, 2021
SchoolGate:
Government should stop paying ransom to kidnappers, you are just encouraging the trade.

Draft a working mechanism to track and rescue victims alive, execute and parade the culprits so that others will see and fear.

Paying ransom to kidnappers is the highest form of weakness and a way of encouraging the trade.
Parents or govt?
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 29, 2021
Splitmind:
I would like to thank our able President? Muhammadu Buhari for rising to the occasion and working hard to release these captured students.

He is a father too and understands what these parents are going through.

Thank you again Mr President!
Fulani terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2021
Chai this Buhari regime is the most porous in Nigerian history .
180m with ten mechine
Or what’s that woman pronouncing self
Did she say witn AtM machine

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by UnabashedIPOB: 11:02pm On May 29, 2021
This is ONE NIGERIA for you. KEEP crying for ONE NIGERIA and that would be your demise!
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Lamanii22(f): 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
tollyboy5:
grin some people will come to praise buhari for this

For real ooo
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Somebody4life: 11:23pm On May 29, 2021
The parents did not say it all, 180 million plus 8 brand new machines/okada, my sister was in captivity for 40 days amd the police wanted to tale the credit, the parent locked them out of the hotel premises when the children were brough back from the den of captivity...just so happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by SchoolGate: 11:34pm On May 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Parents or govt?
Shut your fucking mouth there. Do I look like your conversation partner
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by chatinent: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

I may need your service in future, how can we keep in touch
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by zigzagluv: 12:15am On May 30, 2021
If you notice , they were all christian student and the government left them to die and the family came through for them . Thank God but the North will one regret this.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by mkoabiola: 12:32am On May 30, 2021
Wetin concern Buhari fur aso rock..

He will b shock to hear bandits exist
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by kissdabride: 12:35am On May 30, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I don't know what to say anymore

Because since way we dy shout say Nigeria no good, some idiots go still dy defend am.
From the north
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Tizu(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2021
Practically, one can see that there is no government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Brushstrokes20: 1:41am On May 30, 2021
okuta007:

You are so right...Bouhari is not even in control of his own life or household and they want him to control Nigeria
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Difrent: 5:03am On May 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

No supporter of Buhari will make heaven

We have heard you GOD for you have spoken .
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Difrent: 5:10am On May 30, 2021
hush15:

Oga suya, I say a loud resounding AMEN but that doesn't absolve that useless man you always call your "darling daddy" of his ineptitude, cluelessness, incompetence, indecisiveness, slow to act, worthlessness.

He did nothing despite all at his disposal and yet, he regards himself as ... where they mention the word "PRESIDENT" , he should be as far away as the east is far from the west.

Good riddance...

GEJ was called all sort of unprintable names.....but that didn't stop 11million people voting for him.....name calling is a waste of time , you called buhari all sor of names between 2015 & 2019 but tht didn't stop his reelection.
Besides me think people fixated with calling leaders all sort of names have low IQ
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by osusuallstars: 6:46am On May 30, 2021
Everlasting empowerment to fulani terrorists to fully equip themselves and upgrade the kidnapping of southern Christians
Tactical milking of southern people and enrichment of fulani supporter of APC
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by tonyson010(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
180m? I don't see bandits quitting their kidnapping business anytime soon.

This I have seen.

Lucrative business for them.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Greatguy02: 7:18am On May 30, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Like if you think Buhari is so clueless cry
Swears
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by olatade(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2021
Oya, house of reps should arrest them for paying ransom.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by hush15: 7:45am On May 30, 2021
Difrent:

GEJ was called all sort of unprintable names.....but that didn't stop 11million people voting for him.....name calling is a waste of time , you called buhari all sor of names between 2015 & 2019 but tht didn't stop his reelection.
Besides me think people fixated with calling leaders all sort of names have low IQ

Your problem, not mine. Obviously, that collosal failure of a president is your darling daddy too. Well, I get your sarcasm but that is your headache.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Oshokalo: 8:47am On May 30, 2021
Am very sure all this rich parent will be saying it before,I am proud of my country because they made it here,now their ideology will change
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by showafrica(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2021
Kingspin:
Nooo, IPob is the problem not Bokoharam, bandits, kidnappers or killer fulanis in Benue and Jos.

Once you solve IPOB.
Bokoharam, bandits kidnappers and killer herdsmen will go.

Yes, soldiers that supposed to rescue them are in the east looking for ipob pregnant women.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by kemika8989(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2021
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by kemika8989(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
fergie0o1:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6577035/abducted-greenfield-university-students-regain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTsXr4A-eXQ&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE
Failed state This can only happen in a beer parlour Nigerians and the so called one Nigeria how far. Where is your government
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Blackdisciple(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2021
Na so since the failed Government refused to pay because they have been paying ransom and freeing terrorists.

Thats nice one.

I wait to hear from lai Mohamed , Garba and their cohorts coming out to say it was a lie no ransom has been paid
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by 9jaRealist: 10:13am On May 30, 2021
fergie0o1:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6577035/abducted-greenfield-university-students-regain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTsXr4A-eXQ&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE

Feel the pain of the parents (sure I would feel the same if I was one)...
But this is just setting up other parents’ kids to be kidnapped in the future.

>
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by AAbuja: 11:27am On May 30, 2021
A lot is messed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.