Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. (1626 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by Stevo4: 7:35pm On May 29, 2021
Wole Soyinka leads burial procession of a member of pyrates confraternity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dBGsFTQ_Ig
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by HRSweetness(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
I pity those who believe there's nothing spiritual about this man and his so called confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
HRSweetness:
I pity those who believe there's nothing spiritual about this man and his so called confraternity.
Spiritual? What do you mean by this word?
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by Kdon2: 7:58pm On May 29, 2021
Stevo4:

Senior men!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by Righteousness2(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2021
This is Pure Open Cult activity!
See how Occultic men proudly Show themselves.
Old men who should be Concious of Eternity are priding themselves in Evil.
What a Mess of Humanity!

For those Deceiving themselves modifying this occultic groups, GOD have mercy on you.

Your Iniquity will find you out!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by jaymichael(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2021
HRSweetness:
Wole has never hidden the fact that he is a deeply spiritual man.
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by bcomputer101: 10:14pm On May 29, 2021
Stevo4:

Be warned.
Sail away...
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by HRSweetness(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2021
jaymichael:
Wole has never hidden the fact that he is a deeply spiritual man.

Oho! Yet you hear youths call this confraternity a social club. I laugh in the language of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by Noble1010: 11:41pm On May 29, 2021
undecided

Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by dododawa1: 1:32am On May 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by aygbolly2: 1:37am On May 30, 2021
Cryptocurrency is now taking over the world financial markets.
Don't be left out of this financial revolution, cause if you do, you might live to regret it.

With as little as #5000, you can invest into cryptocurrency and you don't even need a middleman who might probably be a scammer, all you need to do is to get the right apps and tutorials on how to invest and multiply your capital through crypto.

There are various means by which you can benefit from crypto; by hodling, by trading or by financial liberation programs such as Forsage.

Last year, many people who participated in Forsage ETH became millionaires and many more millionaires are going to emerge soon with the launch of Forsage BUSD.

I run a whatsapp group where I guide individuals on how to accumulate coins which will be converted to millions of naira through Forsage. You don't need to pay anything to me, just add me on whatsapp @08085197328 and I will send you the group link.

Less than 36hours to official launching.
Be part of this financial revolution now.
#Binance
#Forsage
#BUSD

Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by jaymichael(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

Oho! Yet you hear youths call this confraternity a social club. I laugh in the language of the Holy Ghost.
Not this confratanity. This is kindergarten stuff compared to Wole's level of spirituality. What Wole and his guys started was a social club. The foolish youths years later turned it into something demonic.
Re: Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. by seunmsg(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Pure Open Cult activity!
See how Occultic men proudly Show themselves.
Old men who should be Concious of Eternity are priding themselves in Evil.
What a Mess of Humanity!

For those Deceiving themselves modifying this occultic groups, GOD have mercy on you.

Your Iniquity will find you out!

Stop spewing gibberish. Ask questions if you don’t know.

Before is a picture of the young students of University College, Ibadan who founded the pirates confraternity. They were all teenagers then without any spiritual and evil agenda. The group was founded as a Pan-African student movement to advocate for social and racial justice.

Nathaniel Oyewole was one of the founders of the group. He died recently and Wole Soyinka was on ground to lead the procession during his burial.

(1) (Reply)

'Lokoja Under Yahaya Bello Is 4th Fastest Growing City In The World' / Obi Disowns Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation / It's Official, South EAST Have The Highest Unemployment Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.