Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear (3931 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2021
In an emergency speech which ended 5 minutes ago, Nnamdi Kanu asked all Biafrans to stay at home from 6PM every day and especially Monday 31st. He said that all major roads must be clear so that ESN can greet the Nigerian Army and so that innocent people do not get caught in crossfire; they must remain at home. They should also remain at home to avoid extrajudicial killings and abduction by the Nigerian Army.

Furthermore, Nnamdi Kanu dared Governor David Umahi to take shops from business owners and see what will happen; he also warned businessmen and women especially those in Umuahia and Abakaliki to resist temptation to open shops as they will experience miracles if they do.

The impression we have is that there may be several show downs between the Nigerian Army and ESN in the coming days as they emerge from the forest.

May there be peace in our land as we honour the 5 million Igbos massacred during the Biafra war.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by NyamiriFlathead: 8:15pm On May 29, 2021
Cownu, lord and saviour of nyamiris has spoken, waiting for flathe@ded pigs on nairaland to start celebrating

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by jom28gy(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2021
You're directives is welcomed, but must not target at innocent people

5 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by chatinent: 8:17pm On May 29, 2021
World la doom.
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Cownu, lord and saviour of nyamiris has spoken, waiting for flathe@ded pigs on nairaland to start celebrating

I was expecting the IDP camp terrorist to make a comment and he did not fail me cheesy

53 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2021
Lol. Its easy for u to tell them to stay at home, because you work from home. Talk on radio and receive donations from gullible igbos.

People have to go out and earn a living . When last did you go out to work for money kanu? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by okeyglm: 8:19pm On May 29, 2021
respect you sir but we need to change tactics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2021
Very good...kanu. love u man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Kosoco(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
Lunatic has spoken to his sheep's... Because he own them

1 Like

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by ablejesus26(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2021
This man is running mad at last��.
Anyone who wishes to Honor our fallen Heroes should do so for they deserve to be acknowledged such respect,but anyone who comes out to cause problems for others who want to carry out their business that day will be killed for nothing.

Igbo land has and will continue to reject ipob and their destructive pattern.
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by CilicMarin: 8:23pm On May 29, 2021
The mumu is struggling to get support for his phantom sit-at-home.

Beside IPOB terrorists are already frustrated and jobless...Where dem wan go before?

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by NyamiriFlathead: 8:24pm On May 29, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I was expecting the IDP camp terrorist to make a comment and he did not fail me cheesy
better than those slaughtered and killed like animals, i am very sure they are rotting in hell

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
better than those slaughtered and killed like animals, i am very sure they are rotting in hell

And the almost 100,000 dead from the North to Middle Belt and event some western parts due to herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers and terrorists and of course including thousands of soldiers - should they also ROT IN HELL ?

LMAO - let your hatred eat you and make you miserable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by ablejesus26(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:
Lol. Its easy for u to tell them to stay at home, because you work from home. Talk on radio and receive donations from gullible igbos.

People have to go out and earn a living . When last did you go out to work for money kanu? grin grin

I wish he can come to Rccg Trinity parish Umuahia and see Igbos praying for the hand of God to capture the demon of destruction that has captured his heart��.

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

I wish he can come to Rccg Trinity parish Umuahia and see Igbos praying for the hand of God to capture the demon of destruction that has captured his heart��.

With all their prayers for decades Nigeria is still a shit hole and getting worse. GOFH

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Brimstone77: 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

hope you are coming out on Monday?? After all mnk is a coward and can't do anything.. grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by ablejesus26(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

With all their prayers for decades Nigeria is still a shit hole and getting worse. GOFH

Their prayers is to tell you that your demi god is on his own ��.
Las las na to sabotage any group of brainwashed fellas wey wan drag Us enter their nonsense.
If you campaign for a fulani man in a fulani govt,you lost every right to call yourself a freedom fighter,bcus you are a sell out ��.

Use your head for once.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by ablejesus26(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2021
Brimstone77:
hope you are coming out on Monday?? After all mnk is a coward and can't do anything.. grin grin grin

And hope you we also be out to cause trouble that day.
You will be killed like a chicken ��las las boys will drink Hero and chop bellefull,after 3days your case will be closed ��.
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Brimstone77: 8:42pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

And hope you we also be out to cause trouble that day.
You will be killed like a chicken ��las las boys will drink Hero and chop bellefull,after 3days your case will be closed ��.
grin grin grin na sit at home nah, who wan come cause trouble if not your zoo terrorists..

4 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

Their prayers is to tell you that your demi god is on his own ��.
Las las na to sabotage any group of brainwashed fellas wey wan drag Us enter their nonsense.
If you campaign for a fulani man in a fulani govt,you lost every right to call yourself a freedom fighter,bcus you are a sell out ��.

Use your head for once.

So I cannot understand the gibberish you just wrote up there, repeat in English - thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by ablejesus26(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

So I cannot understand the gibberish you just wrote up there, repeat in English - thanks.

What I am saying is that you should not be a slowpoke for ever, ipob is a waste of time.
The man lost every credence to fight for anything just in 2019 when he became a campaign agent for atifku which ofcus can never be free.

Don't be a slowpoke forever.
Use your head.

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Steve0979(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2021
Kings999:
I will keep praying for MNK, I will keep praying for UGM, today in umuahia, the UGM came to the state CID and burnt the police station, the people was hailing the UGM as everyone was happy with them, and UGM was hailing the people and was even advising the people not to video them openly so no one will be killed by stray bullet... It's only on nairaland you see the fulanis comming to tell us how SE/SS is turning to NorthEast and how UGM are causing trouble in Igbo land, the police are the one causing trouble in Igbo land.... I'm fully in support of UGM immediately they left the police started shooting carelessly and killed three innocent citizens with stray bullet... thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all the Nigerian police for killing the innocent people, you can't face your fellow Gun Men na to use innocent people as points...
God bless the igbos, God bless the UGM, God bless MNK...
There is no place for fulanis terrorist muslims in Igbo land...
Fulanis should go back to there country Niger Republic...
u b fool as swear
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

What I am saying is that you should not be a slowpoke for ever, ipob is a waste of time.
The man lost every credence to fight for anything just in 2019 when he became a campaign agent for atifku which ofcus can never be free.

Don't be a slowpoke forever.
Use your head.

Still cannot understand your English, did you pass EnglIsh in your WAEC ?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2021
This Kanu of a guy is such a slowpoke. Lmao. grin
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2021
Activist001:
This Kanu of a guy is such a slowpoke. Lmao. grin

Sometimes people just refuse to be slaves in their own land unlike others who are happy to be slaves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Sometimes people just refuse to be slaves in their own land unlike others who are happy to be slaves.
I guess you're the slave to Nnamdi Kanu? Brainwashed slaves follow their masters aka supreme leader and are willing to die for them.

So who's the slave?
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by VictorUSA(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2021
Good! Greet them well.
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2021
Activist001:

I guess you're the slave to Nnamdi Kanu? Brainwashed slaves follow their masters aka supreme leader and are willing to die for them.

So who's the slave?

First off , I am not an IPOB member for personal reasons but I sympathise with their complaints such as police brutality and extrajudicial killings by the army of peaceful protesters. I am also first and foremostly a Biafran.

Secondly , the worst kind of slave is the one who does not know he is a slave. The caliphate owns your a$$ whether you like it or not. Enjoy your suffering and smiling slavery . wink

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by joyandfaith: 9:23pm On May 29, 2021
Threats from both security agents and ipob would make people sit at home without being forced. Kanu the mad dog is using reverse psychology on government/ security agents.
Re: Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear by zombieHUNTER: 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Cows everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Present 2022 Budget This Month As NASS Resumes Today / Lands Restoration: Emene Nike Community, NULGE Praise Enugu Government's Action / (viewers Discretion): Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Biu LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.