Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (4491 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Breaking: Oduduwa Republic Declaration, Happening Live (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by tysontim(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2021
Difrent:

Stop saying this
Isnt it foolishness for over two hundred tribes to accept that a tribe less than 10% of the population Lords it over them . Count me out of those who agree Fulanis have subjugated others, NEVER.,..
Southerners are very foolish with all their education and exposure it's a tribe of roaming HERDSMEN that is controlling them

It will change its a matter of time
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by tamdun: 8:42am On May 30, 2021
Why is this story not in front page?
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2021
Jostoman:
OP people are dying of hunger can't you see the handwriting on the wall? The youth can't bear it any longer.

For that I blame the state and local government for not doing massive agricultural projects for food sufficiency in their regions.
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 30, 2021
This is a welcome development. Our southern borders can't be closed while the northern ones are wide open.
I don't really understand the obsession the armed forces have with igbos. The military presence in the whole of southeast is overwhelming. If it was in the East this happened, scores of people will be dead. And i wonder if they would be able to succeed easily like the yorubas with the way armed forces just pack full everywhere.
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2021
circumstances:
Nigeria has never been so divided
But south has never been this United
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by Coldsperm: 10:29am On May 30, 2021
BSsniffer:

Umahi said if don't open shop tommorow he will hand it over to his fulani ogas.
You are a Fulani terrorist. What are you doing here. Trying to cause disaffection between Yorubas and Igbos abi. Werey!!!
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by Coldsperm: 10:30am On May 30, 2021
Maryjane001:
This is a welcome development. Our southern borders can't be closed while the northern ones are wide open.
I don't really understand the obsession the armed forces have with igbos. The military presence in the whole of southeast is overwhelming. If it was in the East this happened, scores of people will be dead. And i wonder if they would be able to succeed easily like the yorubas with the way armed forces just pack full everywhere.
They would all leave very soonest. Remember this date.
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by jimi4us: 10:47am On May 30, 2021
Nice one, Yoruba Nation is here to stay
Re: BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) by Akanbiedu(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

You are a Fulani terrorist. What are you doing here. Trying to cause disaffection between Yorubas and Igbos abi. Werey!!!

You are hypocrite. You pretend like you didn't what he responded to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! North Planning To Start A War In 2022 - Former CBN Dep. Gov, Mailafia / INEC Reports On The Performance Of The New IVED/BVAS Accreditation Technology. / Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.