Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Can I Change My Degree Program To Pharmacy In UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Change My Degree Program To Pharmacy In UNN (471 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Degree Program To Pharmacy In UNN by Enehdebby(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2021
Am a first year Biochemistry student in UNN and I want to change my degree program to pharmacy. I have not seen my first semester results but that is not a problem to me. The problem is how to go about it, I will like to hear from people who has applied for the change of degree program before and how it went, was it successful? was it through the usual connection? or you just bought the form and your name appeared on the list.

Help a sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change My Degree Program To Pharmacy In UNN by LordIsaac(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
Very simple... Write a fresh Jamb and thank me later. Don't continue with that Biochem except you are sure of a first class which is tantamount to a carmel passing through the eyes of a needle. So write Jamb again!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Degree Program To Pharmacy In UNN by Eugosc1(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
Chat me on Whatsapp on 07054206283.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O Level Biology: Ask Me Any Question And I'd Give A Simple Answer / Business Analytics Course / Jubilation As FG To Unveils Details Of N75,000 Stipend For Education Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.