Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,058 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Isa Yuguda Should Apologise And Admit Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Yuguda Should Apologise And Admit Failure (470 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana / Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Should Apologise And Admit Failure by biodun70(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2011
People who don't think before opening their mouth!

Isa Yuguda- Governor of Bauchi state (where 9 of the Corp members died)

“As far as I am concerned, the corps members were destined to experience what happened while serving their fatherland because every new day is a new experience to each and every one of us as human beings. I promised to give them jobs and make them citizens of Bauchi State after their service. I handed them over to the INEC and it was the responsibility of INEC to ensure that they were well protected.

“ In 1979 when I was serving in Ibadan, Oyo State, during the Second Republic, when Alhaji Shehu Shagari was declared winner in the elections, I had a similar experience. I want to appeal to fleeing corpers to please return.

“I urge them not to see what happened to their colleagues as the impression of the state. It is only a few group of people that unleashed violence on innocent citizens and most of them were imported from neighbouring states as well as Niger Republic

“When they were posted to this state, I did all I could as the Chief Security Officer to ensure their protection until they were recruited as electoral officers by INEC…”
End

Isa Yuguda, shame on you!!.

The Nigerian people (particularly the victims' families) demand an apology from you-for being so tactless and insensitive in your utterance- and an admittance of failure as the Chief security officer of your state
Re: Isa Yuguda Should Apologise And Admit Failure by Nobody: 9:38am On May 01, 2011
sorry ur expectations or demand has fallen on deaf ears

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Website Closes Today! / Supreme Court Halts Execution Of N6.1bn Debt Judgment Against Shell / House speakership: Acn legislators under pressure to defect to PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.