Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside (38301 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / ‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
freedom fighters should not be outside the country and vomiting rubbish......Tueh!
cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is the most senseless terrorist known to the modern world.
No gut, no strategy, no alliance, no goal, just ranting and urging Young promising youths to their untimely death while he chilled in the comfort of a serene environment.

I agree �� with you..

1 Like

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by onuman: 5:08pm On May 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/umahi-mocks-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-says-freedom-fighters-shouldnt-be-outside-country-vomiting-rubbish/

This Umahi is apparently ignorant of the ways of freedom fighting.

How foolish all his remarks are here.
A brave warrior fights to live but not fight to the death. Give it to Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.

But a foolish warrior fights to the death, is unable to fight for his cause another day.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ogwumgbe: 5:12pm On May 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/umahi-mocks-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-says-freedom-fighters-shouldnt-be-outside-country-vomiting-rubbish/

Fulani ass licker go on, but you can never be relevance as long as the present igbo youth is concerned. No one knows you and your useless utterance can't hold water and you can't do no shit to any shop owner that refuses to open his shop to honor our dead heroes, Idiot. See who is coming out to contest for igbo president, only cows and chickens will vote you idiot Judas of igbo land. Moronic bastardic Fulani dick sucking governor. Why not lead the agitation you idiot. You are happy with the status quo because you are benefiting from the corrupt system. Fool taking crumbs from his own resources
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
FrLukas:
It is plain stupid to be outside your home and be commanding those at home as if you have their remote control.

The Igbos are always the first to call Yorubas cowards yet, Nnamdi Kanu ran away at the first chance he got, leaving his comrades behind in the cell. That to them is bravery.

Yet Sunday Igboho is right there in Yorubaland daring the government to do their worst.

Do the words "courage" and "bravery" have different meanings as you cross from the West to the East ni? I don't even understand anymore.
you are bold and unflinching in your misdirection.......
NK was physically campaigning in Nigeria even with all the military assault,he got arrested and jailed for two years,even in jail he continued his anti-goverment slogan,after he was released with scary bail conditions,he broke it all and continued preaching until the military invaded his home,maybe you want an unarmed peaceful protester to face military artillery with hands(if that's your thoughts,then you are pathetic),many Freedom fighters escaped death at the hand of their oppressor,even the popular mandela fled his region at a time when his Death was the intent of his oppressors.
i evaded comparing NK to igboho because it isn't necessary...
ipob were assaulted,ambushed and killed by the military during their protest era yet they didn't back down....
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by FreedomArmy: 5:17pm On May 30, 2021
GhostWisperer:
people who support nnamdi kalu will soon be ashamed as the people who supported the living skeleton called Buhari
you have not said the reason why Nigeria hate Igbo yet wants Igbo to remain in Nigeria
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by onuman: 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
liketerm:
lamidi kanu is a low budget shekau

Bringing Nnamdi Kanu to the same table with Shekau is like bringing Saviour and Satan to the same table.

Nnamdi Kanu has never killed anyone.

His IPOB motto is use peaceful means to restore Biafra.
But your Nigeria armed forces took to killing Nnamdi Kanu’s followers for marching on the streets.

Nnamdi Kanu is now moving freely on the streets of the Western countries whose people understand what terrorists are truly like. But because of cheap cash from crude oil in the south, Mallami with his fellow Fulani in Nigeria’s federal government branded Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB a terrorist organization.
British government branding Scottish Nationalist movement as terrorist? Impossible.
Umahi is merely gunning for personal political perquisites in one Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:

Please make a list of the freedom fighters you've read about. Thank you grin
this people make baseless points out of sentiments just to ridicule and mock,that is also the reason they couldn't see the evil their government was committing by it's human right abuse and extrajudicial killings of ipob members when they started protest....

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Basiliun: 5:25pm On May 30, 2021
Its not that i'm in support of violence in any sense of human reasonig, but i think the the Nigerian Government and its security outfit ought to be blamed for what is on today. I remember when the IPOB were using a none violene approach in their freedom strugle but it seemed they were mistaken to being foolish and weak even some folks termed them "empty chest beaters"the Nigerian army and police found delight in killing them in their scores even during their ordinary meetings. Now their aproach seemed to their strugle have taken another dimention and thesame people had also changed their tune of criticism, you can't beat a child and ask him not to cry
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by 77up(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He has valid points in what he said

Nnamdi Kanu should come home and face the government
...at last ,we are on the same page grin
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by doffman: 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
freedom fighters should not be outside the country and vomiting rubbish......Tueh!
cheesy

No gut, no strategy, no alliance, no goal, just ranting and urging Young promising youths to their untimely death while he chilled in the comfort of a serene environment.

I tell you ..

I still used to wonder why many IGBOS believe KANU .
Many intelligent Igbos are losing their life everyday during their IPOB protest.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by 77up(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So that they will kill him abi
..but he's giving orders that kills people from abroad undecided
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Jackson105: 5:37pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look up my moniker again, I'm more Yoruba than you could ever be so I know alot more about my Yoruba people than you do .

Go and get sense, you are embarrassing your parents on this forum.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Sonn(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2021
All I know is that on NEUTRAL GROUND' Nnamdi Kanu will floor Umahi in all ramifications, Nnamdi Kanu gave a direction while Umahi is giving out threat' if Umahi thinks he has the people' let him give counter-direction not threatning helpless people with closing up their businesse(s), he want Kanu to come back to Nigeria so they can assassinate him after failing the first time, the gods are wise.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by 9jaRealist: 5:46pm On May 30, 2021
Kingspin:
If he said that that is really childish unwise and amateur thing to say.

Does Umahi fight arm robbers physically? No

Even Buhari that lied he will lead the war front, where is he today?
Somethings should be allow for children to discuss.

Which children abegi....

Is it Nnamdi Kanu’s children safely living abroad?
Or other people’s children in Nigeria dying while playing IPOB/ESN?

>
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
richmond500:
sure, its Africa, but we shouldn't behave like the jungle animals they thought we are, if NK had continuously tried to make the leaders listen and talk to him in a matured, by now he would have succeeded in getting their attention, but he choose to make enemity, burn down govt structures and kill youths, his online country is not even in sight, so why choose this approach?
the leaders would listen if he had spoken maturely to them,are you serious?you clearly don't know what's on ground,even if they want to would the oath of invisibility of Nigeria they swore to allow them,it's treason,besides,watch your words,ipob never destroyed or killed any youth,isn't that what the FG does! ipob is the people..

UGM are not ipob,let that sink,they never claimed to be,because the people hail them doesn't prove so, the people are just in support of anything anti-police especially one that doesn't hurt them....
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by AngelNelson(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
cheesy

You are weeping more than the bereaved. Stop crying like this all the time.
We see through your hypocrisy
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by OlawaleBammie: 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I may be Yoruba but I'm so closer to Igbos.

I want peace to return to that region
i cant bliv u re yoruba, please prove me wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by AngelNelson(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

U cry too much!
E no dey tire you??
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by AngelNelson(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will never support the killing of innocent people but please , the ESN and UGM should shealth their swords .

If Namdi Kanu is really serious about this freedom he so wants to have , then he should come back home and fight for it.

I got friends in Imo and Enugu and their safety gives me concern .

Ur hypocrisy dey shock even the devil!
Pathetic soul
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 6:05pm On May 30, 2021
contigiency:

Yes. The moment he started using his group to block roads, markets and other strategic places, and preventing others from going about their lawful duties, he should have known that he was trespassing against other people's rights.

when did blocking of roads and market happen?
people moving in mass during a protest is bound to cause a queue,even christian and govermental processions does same,now how is that a point?
the people that have shops and even drivers also join in the clamour and massive protest ,so what the heck is your problem...
you know so much about human right yet you never voiced out about the extrajudicial killings your government committed against unarmed protesters both ipob and shia Muslims
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
generalwo:
...... I love the part where he said a freedom fighter should come down to the war zone and lead his subjects..... U can't be in Isreal and you're fighting a war in imo state.... E no dey work like that..... If the army come now, na the people wen u claim to love go face army bullets...... If u really wanna fight for freedom, enter 9ja...... I don't know much about the igbos but I am pretty sure ojukwu did not lead the Biafra war from London..... He was there in the mix of the action....... Until Mr kanu comes to 9ja to lead by example, him words and aspirations no go hold weight or come to pass.....

you are pathetic,NK was in nigeria for years,against the extrajudicial killings and abduction of his members, got jailed etc until the military invaded his home with intent to kill
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
codecoded:

The truth is that most of you hating igbos and supporting the Govt are even worst than them. And the stale line of Kanu coming back home is obvious of the hypocrisy of most haters. I've been following the whole unfolding as a neutral because am not even from the east, so if you can support a Democrat Govt whom don't respect court order by sending soldiers to the home of Kanu where people were killed in his compound while he narrowly escaped with his life... Then you have no justification for requesting his presence back home. He can't trust the Govt and not even an ordinary citizen trust them either. He followed the part of peaceful agitation for years which I will guess even haters will attest to. What happen during the #endsars? The people in government and power has never seized to punish the people and make sure they remain in perpetual poverty just so they can buy their votes. But to you guys, is all fine and the only problem you have is Kanu and easternern. Leave them let them be, they've chosen their part and destiny be it good or bad. What should matter to you should be taken your destiny in your hands by speaking out about the corrupt system of Govt that's has stolen even the wealth of the future generation. If you can't do that, then keep shut and leave easterners problem to them alone; that's if you are not one of the crook appointees or ministers of the Govt disguising on nairaland with monika.
Keep calling easterners brainwashed when you guys are the one actually brainwashed that you don't even bother about your future children and the country called Nigerian they are to inherit.
Well all I see from you haters is so much envy in disguise of playing patriots.
Fuel is about to he be sold at 400, that's 300% increment but to you and your likes, is nothing serious to speak against rather that Igbos.
If you like, call me an Igbo which I don't care because a true foool and brainwashed Govt online paid attack dog will never see the point am coming from. #speakupagainstbadleaders
you said exactly my mind,like you,i watched everything unfold.....
from when i was preteen i saw nigeria die,i support anything that would bring about a change to the system of things either through restructuring or secession,i want an opportunity to build a system with functioning laws and growth no matter how little or slow it is....
must importantly i'm happy that easterners are tired of this failed State,at least it shows that they are aware that Nigeria would have been an utopia if things were in order.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Vireani79: 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But he came home the other time na
How many times will he come home to prove his guts
U too go bush go prove say u strong pass fulani herdmen na grin
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
Goodness2021:
Some Nigerians are evil, when security men were killing Ipob what did you do? Only their sin is carry flag. Now there is fire on the mountain everybody should be ready. Umahi is evil, who is out to sold his people because of he wants to be president which he will never smell. They will use him and dump him. There are people who are dangerous than Nnamdi kanu now and they are here with all of us
hypocrites
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Mrpojj(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

All of you talking come home , come home....like he has not come home B4,
When he came the last time ,have u pple forgotten what did the govt did to him, and his parents?
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Mrpojj(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He's passing the message with the life of innocent people wasted daily both on the side of the government and on the side of civilians?

All the freedom fighters I've read about didn't run away from their land to a foreign land.

Who told you?
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by generalwo(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

you are pathetic,NK was in nigeria for years,against the extrajudicial killings and abduction of his members, got jailed etc until the military invaded his home with intent to kill
.....was Nelson Mandela not jailed? Obasanjo nkor? Bros if na man e be, he for dey lead the battle from home front wether them invade him house or not..... Now he's abroad giving people orders to cause mayhem and when they are caught, they get slaughtered without mercy and what does he do? He just replaces them and the cycle begins all over again...... Shey he has sons and brothers? How many of them have been killed in this chaos? The ikenso or ikenga that was killed some weeks back, is he not someone's child? As a good leader, you're supposed to lead by example... Not hiding behind TV screens and cameras giving orders for people to cause mayhem and chase a dream that puts their lives in jeopardy...... As far as he dey run from the fight, I dare to say the dream he's chasing may never become a reality.....
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by AnanseK(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
Both Shekau and Kanu are Terrorists. The only difference is that Shekau was leading from the front in Sambisa, while Kanu is a virtual leader, issuing suicidal commands from the safety and comfort of being protected by the British police.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Belleful: 6:58pm On May 30, 2021
@umahi, if d people re with u, y threaten them?
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

this people make baseless points out of sentiments just to ridicule and mock,that is also the reason they couldn't see the evil their government was committing by it's human right abuse and extrajudicial killings of ipob members when they started protest....

Well said

1 Like

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

you said exactly my mind,like you,i watched everything unfold.....
from when i was preteen i saw nigeria die,i support anything that would bring about a change to the system of things either through restructuring or secession,i want an opportunity to build a system with functioning laws and growth no matter how little or slow it is....
must importantly i'm happy that easterners are tired of this failed State,at least it shows that they are aware that Nigeria would have been an utopia if things were in order.

It really hurts me to see the truly brainwashed online paid attacker that don't care about Nigeria cause I can't just get it; all news on ipob you will find them pretending like the love Nigeria, speaking out on killing of security personnel. But here we have a country with corruption in all arms of the Govt, poor economy, no jobs, marginalization and so forth but to this set of online paid attacker, if is not iPob news then is outrightly not fit for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by victons(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Keep on agitating. Channel the agitation directly at the SE political and traditional leaders, for they are the ones that will sit on a round table with the FG and negotiate for a referendum.
Seccession doesn't come easy at all, you will be oppressed and brutalized,but with more persistence and selling your agitations well enough to the international community, your chances keep improving.

Mnk was getting it right from the onset,but picking up arms spoils everything,hence you see sensible Igbos distance themselves from him.
Catalina have been on their agitations for years now,.why are they not picking up arms and attacking their brothers on Uniforms.
Why are they not burning down facilities and engaging in senseless Insurgency like animals and barbarians in their own Land.

Agitate, but bringing choas home into our ones peaceful region is a No No No.
Imo state have never been in this position,it all started when that sturborn man picked up arms in the disquise of forming a regional security outfit.

The case of Catalonia is different because the Spanish government is believed to at least be more sensible and sensitive to what we have here.
Also, do you think negotiations can actually get you anything from the Federal government. The same government that didn't honour Aburi Accord? Her "No victim, no vanquished" policy? Or her several agreements with labour unions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.