Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea Analyzed Hilariously - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Vs Chelsea Analyzed Hilariously (409 Views)

Your Well Analyzed Daily Free Odds (let's Win BIG!) / Saturday and Sunday Games Not Fixed But Well Analyzed / Sunday Oliseh Hilariously Congratulates France On Their Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea Analyzed Hilariously by Serendip: 11:40pm On May 29, 2021
So Pep Guardiola and his crew smiled to each other. The plan has been perfected. This is the time to show the world we are the best technical crew around. No escape route for Chelsea with this grand master plan.

Oh sorry let me rewind a little bit..

Pep sat to think critically about the final against Chelsea. He quickly reckoned, together with his crew, that Chelsea truly were going to be defending with five defenders. He decided to take one more step into the sly brain of Tuchel. Pep made himself to believe that Chelsea were only coming with one plan. To park the bus. Now, if Chelsea were only coming to park that bus, then who needs a defensive cover? Afterall in this situation, attackers are needed more to break down the resolute chelsea defensive setup. He called Fernandinho and Rodri up to casually inform them that their services will not be needed in the first half of the game.
What is the game plan? Stifle and suck the life out of Chelsea in their own half through out the first 45 mins. Since Chelsea would be doing ONLY the defending, Pep believed they always would not be needing any extra defensive cover. Dias with his partner will quickly mop up any ball that manages to cross into man city’s half of the pitch. With the carefully assembled Pep attackers, Chelsea is bound to concede at least two goals before the end of the first half, in Pep’s mind.
Pep and his cohorts were so sure then they smiled. The smile also came with some pinch of pride and ego. How else do you want us to show the world we are the best if we cannot bench our best defensive midfielders and our best strikers in the biggest football stage? People must know that whatever crazy strategy the great Pep put out there would always work.
Tuchel had other plans. What is that plan? Stick to his plan. Yea. As simple as that. Einstein said everything must be as simple as possible but not simpler.
Tuchel simplified the complex, while Pep complicated the simple.
Now the rest is history.
As soon as I saw Pep’s lineup before the game, I also smiled and what came to my mind immediately is what I’d be leaving you with: NA OVERSKILL DEY KILL MONKEY �

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea Analyzed Hilariously by ogmask: 11:57pm On May 29, 2021
That is eh... a team that has beaten you 2x recently na pep wan blow guy for... He get luck say them nor chop reach 3 sef. Make dem just go thank Timo
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea Analyzed Hilariously by Serendip: 12:03am On May 30, 2021
ogmask:
That is eh... a team that has beaten you 2x recently na pep wan blow guy for... He get luck say them nor chop reach 3 sef. Make dem just go thank Timo

��

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna ,the First Ever Black African To Win A Gold Medal (video) / Osinbajo To Nigeria’s Olympics Team: “you Stand On The Shoulders Of Giants” / Grealish Hit Back At Critics (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.