Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him (28745 Views)

COVID-19: El-Rufai In Self-Isolation Again As Close Contacts Test Positive / Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by tonyluyi1985: 5:44am On May 30, 2021
My wives ran away after one gov infected me with COVID-19 ­–El-Rufai

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State on Saturday recalled how he contracted the dreaded COVID-19 from a fellow governor in 2020.

El-Rufai, while speaking at the seventh Ahmadu Bello Foundation lecture in Kaduna on Saturday, also said no fewer than 50,000 people would have been killed by the virus last year if a lockdown had not been imposed.

The governor had, on March 26, 2020, imposed a lockdown on Kaduna, following the outbreak of the disease and partially lifted it on June 9, 2020, after 75 days.

According to him, he spent 26 days in isolation, adding that even his wives ran away from him.

The lecture tagged ‘COVID-19: Way forward for Northern Nigeria economy,’ was organised by the Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation.

El-Rufai said, “A governor infected me with COVID-19 virus and I brought it to Kaduna. I was locked up for 26 days. My wives ran away from me. Fifty thousand people in Kaduna would have died of COVID-19 last year, but for the fact that Kaduna State was the first to lock down.

“I am happy to say because of COVID-19, we have been able to put in place infectious disease wards in our hospitals. People travel around the world so there may be ‘COVID-25’ or 30. With what is happening in India, the situation is scary. But God has been very kind to us.”

Emphasising the need for the North to improve on the quality of its leaders, the governor argued that 60 years after the demise of the late Sarduana of Sokoto and premier of the defunct Northern region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the region had yet to have a leader like him (Sarduana).

According to the governor, the late premier of the North remained the best leader the region had ever produced.

He noted that the North must produce leaders that cared for the people, adding that there was the need to provide jobs for the North before the 500 million estimated population of Nigeria by the year 2050.

https://punchng.com/my-wives-ran-away-after-one-gov-infected-me-with-covid-19-el-rufai/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:54am On May 30, 2021
The Covid was too nice on you. If not, we wouldn't be here listening to a Fundamentalist cum jihadist filling our eardrums with cacophony of stories about how his wives ran away from their conjugal duties.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by temitope27(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2021
Madness of the highest order,Mr hell rufai

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Bossose(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2021
[/color] He should take his recovery as a sign from GOD and repent of his sins. The guy is too rigid and such an annoying Islamic fanatic [color=#000099]

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by SimplyShit: 6:14am On May 30, 2021
This SMD always seeking for sympathy from his enemies

PS: SMD means short man devil

12 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by landforeast(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2021
Wow
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2021
This man thinks that he is still relevant in people's mind.
This man should know that he is the most hated leader in Nigeria.

He is equivalent to an evil prayer

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by bcomputer101: 6:39am On May 30, 2021
Who won't abandon a devish, heartless and stupid man like you.

Your wife knows your level of wickedness.
She knows you can intentionally come and sneeze into her face. That's why she pick race.

Fear short people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by MajesticKris: 6:51am On May 30, 2021
People who looks like this man are DEADLY..

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2021
Story time. Like I care

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by juman(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2021
"He said that the north has suffered a leadership deficit since Bello’s death in 1966 and that the late Sardauna of Sokoto was the best leader the region ever had"

That is true.
Sir Ahmadu Bello was the best leader ever in the north.
He was able to manage the norh as a whole.
He was visionary, committed, determined, ambitious and serious minded leader.

The northern leaders of today are IDIOTS.

Buhari is the worst president ever in nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by JavaScript9091: 7:37am On May 30, 2021
I don't believe this man I see him as a mean governor and Mr demolisher

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Drsnives(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2021
This short man again

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by mbahdi(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2021
D name hell rufai isba disease itself

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:02am On May 30, 2021
Lol
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 30, 2021
dk58:
COVID-19 survivors have every reason to be thankful to God after seeing countries lose human and material resources to the pandemic. Oga El-Rufai has tales to tell, but not his wife running away from him. The deadly virus can't spell LOVED ONES. To love and cherish for better or worse no follow.
We thank God for life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Welcum: 9:02am On May 30, 2021
grin
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Ezedon(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2021
Even you?, They also pay you to convince us that there's covid-19 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by FarahAideed: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
One job and Covid failed woefully
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
............. also said no fewer than 50,000 people would have been killed by the virus last year if a lockdown had not been imposed.
We thank God for your life.

But the koko of this virus issue be say :
No more DEATHS !!! being recorded.

Yipeeee wink cheesy grin wink.

Thank you Jesus!!

Coronavirus is going,

Gradually and Gradually leaving our world alone.

It can only be God.

Millions of people around the world succumbed to this deadly virus.
But all of us still dey here kampe!

Thank you Darling Jesus for life.

Baba God, Thank you oooo cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by potbelly(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
And how is that any of our concern? undecided
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Na that covid 19 go still kill u if u no change from ur evil way of life
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Kevinsamba: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Kuginzi: 9:03am On May 30, 2021
May God save us
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Demmyking103: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
Wetin be my problem with his family....na him wahala be that
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Civilianarmy: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate cool

Use windscribe the best free VPN for all your device's

https://techhob.com/windscribe-vpn-review-techhob
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by design106: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
cool
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
Covid failed in it's duties to Hell Rufai. A very useless man indeed.
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by Xscape047: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
LoL
Re: COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him by yaromaikyau(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.