Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? (2791 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Stephen2324(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2021
What course in school gave you sleepless night like that guy?

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by b3llo(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2021
BCH324 (Nucleic acid metabolism and protein synthesis) and BCH413 (Plant Biochemistry). The lecturer made it difficult with bulky notes and challenging applied questions. God punish u Prof

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by sorextee(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2021
Econometrics
Applied mathematical econs
Advanced mathematical economics
Monetary econs.

4 Likes

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Barbiturate(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2021
Thermodynamics.

Still got D after all the jacking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2021
Mine was Maths related, my lecturer was indian cry
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by elpochas: 9:27am On May 30, 2021
Micropaleontology and mineral exploration.

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by chatinent: 9:31am On May 30, 2021
French.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by DankemzI(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2021
Properties of materials

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by aminusodiq(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
sorextee:
Econometrics
Applied mathematical econs
Advanced mathematical economics
Monetary econs.
econometrics... Las Las na C I get for that course... You studied Economics? Or agric econs!
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:24am On May 30, 2021
What is the purpose of education in Nigeria?
Most people never get to apply it or get a job from it, and it certainly has not improved the thinking of the populace because we are ruled by incompetents.

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by bluefilm: 11:32am On May 30, 2021
E get one course like dat wey we been dey use Theraja Study for Electrical Engineering UNN.

EE211 or 251, I no too remember again.

But that course was very Brutal.

3 Likes

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Barryseal: 12:04pm On May 30, 2021
bluefilm:
E get one course like day wey we been dey use Theraja Study for Electrical Engineering UNN.

EE211 or 251, I no too remember again.

But that course was very Brutal.
Circuit theory.

2 Likes

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by BrutusOj(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
Quantum mechanics. Everything was abstract, assumption upon assumption.

2 Likes

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by chakious95: 1:43pm On May 30, 2021
STA302 PROBABILITY III

2 Likes

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Eugosc1(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2021
Quantum Field Theory and Elementary Particles Physics.

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by valtorking(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
BrutusOj:
Quantum mechanics. Everything was abstract, assumption upon assumption.
As in bro grin grin grin
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by OyinNurse(f): 2:10pm On May 30, 2021
Pharmacology. I hate cramming. I aced it eventually but cramming for it was such a drag
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2021
electrical instrumentation. You go hear "super positioning theorem, de-morgan theorem and the likes."
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by youngking22(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
My departmental course man421 omo this course show me pepper..

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
Thermodynamics.

My fellow mech engineer, that course was terrible. It was a subject I gave my most time yet no level.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by googlelove: 3:52pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
Thermodynamics.

I got B in Thermodynamics. You just needed to know how the Carnot cycle works.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by sexymonkey(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2021
Eugosc1:
Quantum Field Theory and Elementary Particles Physics.
this course is simply humans trying to translate spiritual things for fellow human.
I'll rather be an illiterate than to study physics in my next life.
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by sexymonkey(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
Thermodynamics.

Thermodynamics
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by aumusa: 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
Mechanical engineering courses r always like that, from Thermodynamics to strength of materials to fluid mechanics to engineering drawing to ICE to EEC those electrical courses, but guess what we survived � grin

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Vyiecyie: 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
Stephen2324:
HIS 205 (History of the United states of America 1607 - 1875). That course scares the whole class then. I Read the note 5 times a week but the surprising thing is i was the only one who scored an "A" in that course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by sunshineV(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2021
Stephen2324:
all these ones wey be like yahoo boys wey dey learn work
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by mytime24(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
Zoology, and stil giving me sleepless nights till date angry
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by tchidi066(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
Semantics, syntax

1 Like

Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
Ordinary differential equations(ODE) read for about 15 hours, at the End got a grade D

Eng 301(Engineering Medicine),I read it to a point when I slept I saw myself solving Mathematical equation.

Eng 302(heat and mass transfer) a 4 unit course, after the long reading and stress I Got in the course a grade B
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by EverythingFit: 8:57pm On May 30, 2021
Re: What Course In School Gave You Sleepless Night Like That Guy? by walex2(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2021
Advanced Econometrics Eco 416. Unijos students would understand. May your soul rest in peace Dr. Ochejele of blessed memory. Coming out with 2.1 in Economics is like first class in any Dept. Expecially Ujay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries Ranked On Maths And Science / The Polytechnic Ibadan, Jamb Cut-off Mark For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. / Ladies Go Back To School Uniforms 20yrs After - LGGC Langtang Set97 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.