Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Creatents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creatents (129 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creatents by ISRELINO(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2021
The digital marketing world is not a space only one can survive or make desired headway ALONE. You need to borrow and stand on other's shoulders to stand tall, especially as a content creator or copywriter, I'm one so I know.
Many face the same dilemma, where we get stuck in ideation or can't ideate at all, with deadlines pending.
So I'm proposing to those creatives out there (Art director/designers, content creator/copywriters etc.) let's come together and create a group preferably on Whatsapp, where we can rub minds and idea to elevate ourselves in our space.
We'll have constructive criticism about copy, captions, creatives, content calendars and share our experience thus far. Remember democracy day and Father's day is coming, you know what that means. ��

If interested please reach this number on Whatsapp (07069090734) and I'll add you to the new group. SEE YOU SOON CREATIVES

NB: if you also have a creative group that I can join where these matters are discussed, please comment it or reach out to me, you'd be saving a life. THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Business Mentor – How Do They Help Aspiring Tycoons And Moguls? / 5 Common Myths Of Self-employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.