Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote (261 Views)

Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . / Nairaland Should Switch To Python/django. Opinion / Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by Lastlook: 9:50am On May 30, 2021
Nairaland should introduce Up Vote and Down Vote

A lot of post or comments to be down vote instead of only like. They dont make sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by NLSavage: 9:51am On May 30, 2021
I support this. Sort of like reddit

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by AbarisFather(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2021
I support this too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by ChiefSosa(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2021
With "BLOCK", there are some people that I just hate seeing their comments. They make threads uninteresting.
Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by ChiefSosa(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2021
With "BLOCK" button, there are some people that I just hate seeing their comments. They make threads uninteresting.
Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by yeanka007: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
I truly support that.

Hope seun will introduced that.
Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by BelloP: 10:25am On May 30, 2021
Punch button, debit me go to his house and punch him. comes to mind
Re: Nairaland Should Introduce Up Vote And Down Vote by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
Nairaland should introduce bots that will fight tribalism, hate comments and bigotry in this forum, up and down vote does not change anything, it doesn't make the forum more or less sensible.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MLM Script Coder Needed / Payment Gateway / I Need A .crypto Trading Bot..urgent Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.