Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth (2248 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 And Note 10 Plus - Things You Should Know / Do Higher Megapixels Translate Into Better Cameras/photos? The Truth.... / Cost Of U.K Used Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 10:36am On May 30, 2021
the phone wasn't what u expected.
bugs too many
its look dope on paper than in reality

all this excuse of in need of money to fix this n that is just u all cutting ur lost.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by iseoluwanimi: 11:55am On May 30, 2021
Just passing! wink
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 11:58am On May 30, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Just passing! wink
before they attack u shey, no worry them still. dey church
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Rareoil(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
There are people who sell phones on nairaland, bro.

1 Like

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 1:49pm On May 30, 2021
Rareoil:
There are people who sell phones on nairaland, bro.
with all this excuse of in need of money to fix this n that
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Rareoil(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
bmdmix10:

with all this excuse of in need of money to fix this n that

Give us an example where you saw one.

1 Like

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
Rareoil:

Give us an example where you saw one.
i didnt see any
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by sunshineV(f): 3:25pm On May 30, 2021
ahswear e weak me sef. na bug make people sef dey sell their iphones and laptops on nairaland
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by donbenie(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2021
bmdmix10:
i didnt see any
You didn't see any?

And yet you opened a new Nairaland account and a new thread..

Just to yap your mouth? angry

5 Likes

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Obaiyski(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2021
Can you explain to us what bug is.. Give us the details concerning this bug. If you can't, means you're here to mock ur generations

1 Like

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
donbenie:
You didn't see any?

And yet you opened a new Nairaland account and a new thread..

Just to yap your mouth? angry
i still haven't seen any ohh mouth yaper
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by donbenie(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
bmdmix10:
i still haven't seen any ohh mouth yaper
Then keep looking..

He who asserts must prove..

You make a claim..

It is your responsibility to provide proof..

Or else you are talking rubbish..angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Obaiyski(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2021
donbenie:
Then keep looking..

He who asserts must prove..

You make a claim..

It is your responsibility to provide proof..

Or else you are talking rubbish..angry
You dey mind the unfortunate being..
So those selling their note 9s/pro is selling them because of bug

3 Likes

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Leonyluiz(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2021
bmdmix10:
the phone wasn't what u expected.
bugs too many
its look dope on paper than in reality

all this excuse of in need of money to fix this n that is just u all cutting ur lost.

grin

i feel you are an illiterate. Just saying sha. I might be wrong. but with this post. You no get shingbain sense
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 9:31pm On May 30, 2021
Leonyluiz:

i feel you are an illiterate. Just saying sha. I might be wrong. but with this post. You no get shingbain sense
i dont feel u one, u definitely one.
from ur post it shows u are

1 Like

Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by Leonyluiz(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
bmdmix10:
i dont feel u one, u definitely one. from ur post it shows u are

gringringringrin ee pain baba. tongue tongue
Re: Those Of U Selling Ur Note 10 / Pro Say The Truth by bmdmix10: 10:05pm On May 30, 2021
Leonyluiz:

gringringringrin ee pain baba. tongue tongue

grin grin pain baba. tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel N200 For 2GB Data Bundle / Samsung Galaxy A13 Review, Way Better Than Anything From Tecno And Infinix? / Google Android 5.0 Lollipop Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.