Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study (415 Views)

My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Coronavirus Can Remain In The Air For 30 Minutes - Chinese Scientists / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go For A Lab Check-up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study by Investogist: 10:58am On May 30, 2021
A new explosive study claims that Chinese scientists created Covid-19 in a Wuhan lab and then tried to cover their track with ‘retro-engineering’ to make it look like the virus occurred naturally from bats.

Read full article at https://investogist.com/chinese-scientists-created-covid-19-in-a-lab-tried-to-cover-their-track-a-new-study-claims/
Re: Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study by habsydiamond(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2021
That's the reason why am always afraid of China products... They can do anything... The virus was a destructive weapon created to tackle one major country but back fired I guess. China I hail ooo

Re: Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study by Ghengiskhan(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
That's the reason why am always afraid of China products... They can do anything... The virus was a destructive weapon created to tackle one major country but back fired I guess. China I hail ooo

Every country research, develop and test bioweapons,We have also read report about how American scientist made Aids in their labs and we witness an american citizen with ebola trying to sneak in to Nigeria claiming that we have better healthcare system, American company killed and crippled children intensionally in the north with their trial medicine. Serious countries are always developing themselves in all areas of warfare and sadly bioweapons and hacking are part of it. I don't believe that china made the virus because I haven't seen chinese saying we need to reduce world population and Africans need to die but I have seen white Americans support this, even Melinda Gates prophecy was that dead bodies will litter africa cities street in the early days of the outbreak. I'm starting to think that she left Bill Gates because their plan failed �
Re: Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study by habsydiamond(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

Every country research, develop and test bioweapons,We have also read report about how American scientist made Aids in their labs and we witness an american citizen with ebola trying to sneak in to Nigeria claiming that we have better healthcare system, American company killed and crippled children intensionally in the north with their trial medicine. Serious countries are always developing themselves in all areas of warfare and sadly bioweapons and hacking are part of it. I don't believe that china made the virus because I haven't seen chinese saying we need to reduce world population and Africans need to die but I have seen white Americans support this, even Melinda Gates prophecy was that dead bodies will litter africa cities street in the early days of the outbreak. I'm starting to think that she left Bill Gates because their plan failed �
what really baffled me was the vaccine was produced for African countries alone that went viral on social media.. If it's indeed true that means does people don't have any feelings for the black nation at all.
Re: Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
THE WORLD KNOWS THIS ALREADY,AND CHINE GOVT HAS PROSECUTED AND SENTENCED THEM angry
In your interests don't eat or swallow any thing china undecided

(1) (Reply)

'ambien Tweeting' Is Becoming A Popular Excuse - Genericambienonline / 5 Foods That Can Negatively Affect Your Kidneys / 10 Fruits That Will Glow Your Skin Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.