Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo (630 Views)

BREAKING: Sad, …black Sunday!!! Buhari Mourns ! / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by klintoski(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
A former political adviser to ex-President Goodluck and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Gulak, has been killed by unknown gunmen in Imo state.

Gulak was reportedly killed on Saturday night while returning to Abuja from Owerri, Imo state capital.

The news of his death was made known by his classmate, Dr Umar Ado in a statement on Sunday.

Even though, the statement did not said what took him to Imo but unconfirmed sources revealed that he was in Imo on the invitation of some Northern Groups in the state.

Full text:

“I just confirmed the sad and gruesome death of my friend and classmate, the former Hon. Speaker of the Adamawa State House of Assembly, former Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President and former Special Adviser Political to President Goodluck Jonathan, Barr. Ahmadu Ali Gulak.

“Barr Gulak was said to have been killed last night by unknown gunmen in Owerri, Imo State.

“May Allah (SWT) forgive his sins, bless his soul and reward his good deeds with Aljannah on the Day of Resurrection.

“May Allah (SWT) also give all his children, relatives, friends and loved ones, the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. And may Allah (SWT) bless us with faithful deaths when it is our turn to die. Ameen.

“Please let all and sundry accept my heartfelt sympathy over this personal painful experience even as I draw solace that he lived a good, helpful and productive life, well illustrated by the fact that he died while in service of his dear country.

“This is one death too many! May God Almighty save our fatherland. Ameen.”

https://journalist101.com/2021/05/30/breaking-sad-news-ahmed-gulak-shot-dead-in-imo/

Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by cpu2006(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by RedAbaya: 11:53am On May 30, 2021
It's escalating
Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by Abdul05: 11:57am On May 30, 2021
Big big problem
Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by limeta(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
make we hear word i beg
all this people been killed daily nkor
Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by Jostoman: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
Political assassination and not IPOB if you know you know.
Re: BREAKING SAD NEWS: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Imo by Mynd44: 1:54pm On May 30, 2021

(1)

Nigeria Now A Failed State, At A Point Of No Return – US Report / Suspected Killers Of Ortom’s Aide Arrested / Wise Men From The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.