Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Much Income Is ENOUGH For You In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Income Is ENOUGH For You In Nigeria? (236 Views)

Activate Your Plan B.today Because One Source Of Income Is Sucidal / Multiple Streams Of Income Is A Necessity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Income Is ENOUGH For You In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2021
I've lived in Ekiti, Ondo, Abuja and Lagos and one thing I've learnt is that enough income means different things in each of these places.

In states like Warri and Port Harcourt, an income of N350k a month is enough for you to live large.

But in places like Lagos or Abuja, you will need a minimum income of N500,000 a month to be able to save, invest, pay your bills and still live large.

N500,000 a month is about N17,000 a day.

So, the question is - How can you make N17,000 a day legally?

The surest way I know of to get this type of "enough income" in present Nigeria is to start a high Income business.

What is a High Income business?

A high income business is a business that can be started with little capital but can produce very high returns.

Majority of people don't know about high income businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

Here is a video that will show you how of such high income businesses that you can start today.

Cliy the link on my signature

And the best part is that it is

But before you watch this video, I need to warn you.

There is some work involved.

If you are the lazy type don't bother watching this video.

But if you are ready to start using high income businesses to grow your income, then click the link on my signature.

Cheers!
Re: How Much Income Is ENOUGH For You In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
leumas10:

Contact me on WhatsApp if you're interested by clicking this link: https:///6sghh5 or 08174912687

(1) (Reply)

Position Filled / Maintenance Technician Vacancy / Hospital Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.