Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. (23133 Views)

NDLEA Raises Alarm Over Online Drug Sales / Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / NDLEA Uncovers Online Drug Trafficking Cartel, Arrests 5 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by GeneralPula: 3:40pm On May 30, 2021
Pigzzz of no nation are at it again.
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by realstars: 3:41pm On May 30, 2021
No way to rush.
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2021
Na the work wey dem dey do for abuja..
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
They are my pipu again. angry
The names are more like SS names than SE names. It's only in SS that you see people answering two English names.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Patented: 3:43pm On May 30, 2021
And why would u publicise such an operation so early on

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Usefulusman(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2021
LAS LAS dem go pay money NDLEA GO FREE DEM.. THIS IS NIGERIA..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Havertz10: 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
Patented:
And why would u publicise such an operation so early on
I don't understand them, very stupid decision

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by kingsleefolli(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
If our police and military works with underground brian.technic.better result like this will show.
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Belial06: 3:46pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mukina2 seun Dominique OAM4j

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Skillsnigeria: 3:46pm On May 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2021
Brownie, challie, Arizona. I never knew cocaine has finished products
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by kingthreat(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2021
If every minister/governor is working like Marwa, Nigeria would have been 5 times better.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by VictorUSA(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2021
The other day almost 20 were arrested, today again. Thesame people who arrested those criminals will sell thesame drugs for their own benefits.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Frenzy01(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2021
Hehehehehe... This people own Don done.

Abeg.. I'm a student, I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Abeg patronize me, nah the money I dey use chop!!
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by ekestic1976(f): 3:56pm On May 30, 2021
C00coo:

Stop Tribalism

Guys, this is still available but selling fast & will be out of stock soon...

He should "stop tribalism" because you're involved! You always sing Opening Glee when it's about other people. Be sincere for once!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Chatflick(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2021
BAwaYE:
you are addicted to NAIRALAND?
Omo no be so
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by favour32(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
What do you do for a living?
I am a business man!
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by richmond500: 4:08pm On May 30, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
The names are more like SS names than SE names. It's only in SS that you see people answering two English names.
Iyama Patrick,
dolapo Benjamin
Ese Patrick
Peter Ikejika.

Which of these names is SS names?
After u will say its the SS that hates the SE for no reason

Thunder fire Igbos yoots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by BAwaYE: 4:10pm On May 30, 2021
ekestic1976:

He should "stop tribalism" because you're involved! You always sing Opening Glee when it's about other people. Be sincere for once!
I am a YORUBA boy sir. From Oyo state
I just hate those sh!tty comments
Ain't it better if we unite and fight the common enemy of BAD GOVERNANCE, CORRUPTION E.T.C?
Think about it

Oluwa awa pelu yin o

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 30, 2021
Nairaland... the only place all Nigerians are holy. See comments from self righteous fools. Check their background na u go shock for dirty undecided

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by emonis88: 4:16pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
U dey mad? U no see ese, iyama n Dolapo for there ? Abi u follow dey sniff d thing, abi na d brownies u dey order?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by WorldRichest: 4:19pm On May 30, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Is it true Marwa said South West is the headquarters of drug pushers

Yes, it is true. But this is not the time to look into that.

Right now, let us face and wipe out the common enemies, the killer herdsmen sponsored by their Patron the lifeless one living inside the Rock.
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Elporo(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2021
WorldRichest:

Yes, it is true. But this is not the time to look into that.

Right now, let us face and wipe out the common enemies, the killer herdsmen sponsored by their Patron the lifeless one living inside the Rock.

Thunder fire you!

Herdsmen, IPOB, UGM, ESN, OPC and the likes use hard drugs during and after operations.

Again , thunder fire you.

I am done with you.
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by emonis88: 4:21pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
undecided
This one don kolo!!!
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by emperordelis(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2021
Kukuma legalize am na...
Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by afroxyz: 4:25pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
You see.

This drug sellers are already killing the businesses of courier services, soon big regulations will come and send these riders to the labour market.

Why do we love crime in this country?

We just love to compound our problems in this country

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2021
NLDEA agents definitely visit Nairaland to try and lure weed smokers into traps.

To test this true fact, simply comment in any weed-related story that you are a marijuana user, and note the desperation with which certain specific writers will IMMEDIATELY start asking to contact you via Whatsapp or by phone, so you can "educate" them about something as common as weed.

If you are careless enough to respond to such online invitations to enter jail, rest assure that you will become a person of interest who will DEFINITELY wind up paraded as a weed dealer before getting slam-dunked into jail, thanks to the trap set for you right here in this forum by NDLEA agents.

On FIVE separate occasions, such individuals tried desperately to lure me into their trap, simply because I voiced support for the current legislative amendment that will legalize marijuana in Nigeria.

For the record, I have never seen cannabis in my entire life, and if I had, I sure in the phuck would never be stupid enough to meet up with a person that responded to any online discussion by trying to lure me into a personal meeting anywhere in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Lagos Prison, Steals 20 Cars / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos) / Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.