Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Any Cheap Level Repair Engineer In The House? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Cheap Level Repair Engineer In The House? (137 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Any Cheap Phones With Good Specs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Cheap Level Repair Engineer In The House? by Viktorinox2(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hey guys, I really want to go into cheap level repair and software repair too but everyone I meet seem to run away from that part of phone repair.
So I'm considering going to the western part of the world for that.
I need your Candid advise and opinion. cool
Re: Any Cheap Level Repair Engineer In The House? by udemzyudex(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2021
you mean chip level repair?

Go ahead, if you learn chip level repair you will always have jobs on your desk because even the card level repair engrs will bring job for you to fix.
Re: Any Cheap Level Repair Engineer In The House? by Viktorinox2(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2021
udemzyudex:
you mean chip level repair?

Go ahead, if you learn chip level repair you will always have jobs on your desk because even the card level repair engrs will bring job for you to fix.

thanks for the correction man
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need Icloud Locked Iphone 7 Plus. I'll Buy. If You Have Write Back Or PM Me / Mobile App For Phone (apple, Samsung,...) / Anyone Have Any Of These¿¿

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.