Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today (443 Views)

As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari / See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by igboboy775: 3:35pm On May 30, 2021
He's an Igbo boy in the US military and he has served in the US army for 6 years now and has gone on so many tours... he told me that there are lots of Igbos serving in the US military and even special forces units and these guys are seriously lobbying top US senate officials in the white house about what's going on in the East and their grievances are gaining traction right now... he also confided in me that lots of these Igbo soldiers and their military sympathizers are very pro-Biafran, but I'll stop here as he told me some very revealing stuff that I won't be stupid to share here... Things are getting more interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by SLAP44: 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
We get people

2 Likes

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by pozehnani(f): 3:39pm On May 30, 2021
Make una Sha take am easy.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by SportsHD: 4:11pm On May 30, 2021
You're misinformed if you think some senators from the U.S gives a ffuck about what's Happening in south east.

Remember, He's a politician first.

And they also have their problems also.

I won't be surprised if the U.S are sponsoring some elements to cause mayhem in our country. They've been doing it all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by richmond500: 4:15pm On May 30, 2021
Lolz, he didn't tell u there are some Igbo's in another planet and galaxies and are planning an alien invasion on Nigeria, they have talked to the supernatural paliarments and they are all pro-Biafrans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by PoloG: 4:30pm On May 30, 2021
This people and too much chestbeating grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by uptimumOne23(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2021
richmond500:
Lolz, he didn't tell u there are some Igbo's in another planet and galaxies and are planning an alien invasion on Nigeria, they have talked to the supernatural paliarments and they are all pro-Biafrans

1 Like

Re: I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Today by Asgard73: 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
This your news pain Yoruba people well and they will soon invade to well

Just like the two typical Yoruba humans above

One already have started lecturing about a senators job in USA...

Ndi yoruba and their urge to shalaye

Walahi

(1) (Reply)

The Crying Blood Of Biafra, By Femi Fani-kayode / June 12 2020: Day Oshiomhole Almost Murdered Democracy In Edo / Ambassador TY Buratai And His Foresight On National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.