Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu (2129 Views)

Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaA125:

They have been released. U were disappointed. Kpele grin
Aswearugad, I feel like crying right now
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2021
Good that they have been released.

They are peaceful pro-Biafra agitators who haven't been found guilty of any crime.
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by goodnessme1(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
Good
Good to arrest Innocent people??

Must everybody believe in one Nigeria.

If tomorrow UGM kill these terrorist police,you will start crying.
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by goodnessme1(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaA125:
For what?
Because of their hatred for Igbos.

I pity Igbos that still believe in one Nigeria with people like that.
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by goodnessme1(f): 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaA125:
Good that they have been released.

They are peaceful pro-Biafra agitators who haven't been found guilty of any crime.
Are you sure of this?
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by bcomputer101: 5:22pm On May 30, 2021

Arrest all the IPOB TERRORISTS in that region. We can't afford another set of Boko Haram
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by jude79(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
I wish this development was true

Smoke their yansh, all of them

I now believe that you are from goat kingdom.
Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
jude79:

I now believe that you are from goat kingdom.

Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by VictorUSA(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
I wish this development was true

Smoke their yansh, all of them
Always a goat.Always stupid.Always senseless.Always unreasonable.Always spitting trash.Always dull.Average aboki no get sense. wawa be wise bikonu. I pity ur mother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu by Muna4real(f): 11:19pm On May 30, 2021
Lies. They walked into a church in Enugu and marched out 50 men leaving the women to cry for their husbands in the church. These lies you all keep cooking everyday is becoming annoying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Joe Igbokwe’s House Burnt In Anambra / Abia State Is Now The Least Revenue Generating State In The South / Wike To Peter Obi. You Are Not The One To Save Nigeria. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.