Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Investment With A Better ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment With A Better ROI (254 Views)

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Agric Investment With Adbond Harvest While You Go About Your Job! / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment With A Better ROI by da3pu0(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders, I have been a member of this great forum since 2015 . I want to introduce my investment to people here who are ready to become potential investors. I have worked with a company for seven years plus and within the space of seven years, I have worked in two most important department in the company. This gave me the courage to follow the step in setting up my own company because I have seen the way the company realizes the ROI. I have done my business plan and have met with the right organization where I can raise fund but I was advised to start it first b4 engaging them. Now I have resigned from the work and arranged myself with the little amount I realized from my place of work. My potential clients are the same clients I had while working with the company because one doesn't disturb the other. Between now and the next five years of this continuous business, I know I and my potential investors would become millionaires because I know what we stand to gain within short period of time. I would not want to get into details of this business to avoid lengthy post but for whosoever that have interest can reach me on WhatsApp then I would create a WhatsApp group for us all and we would kick start the discussion from there. There would be room for questioning and answering. Note that before we start a deal there would be need for physical contact for all investors and I so that you all would know whom you are dealing with and we all need to have an MOU and sign all necessary documents. Its not compulsory you continue with Us after the WhatsApp discussion if you have no interest again but if this offer suits you from now you can hit me up on 08032066562 (WhatsApp) and 08082284998 for call. Thanks
Re: Investment With A Better ROI by jom28gy(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
Long story

1 Like

Re: Investment With A Better ROI by EasternActivist: 4:43pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Investment With A Better ROI by AroOkigbo(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2021
This style still de work?
Re: Investment With A Better ROI by da3pu0(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2021
AroOkigbo:
This style still de work?

I really don't get what you mean by that but all the same, I can't collect money from anyone. We would only reach conclusion and agreement with others b4 doing anything.

(1) (Reply)

Uber/bolt Driver Available / Racksterli Show Racksterlians Pepper / Learn How To Use Pancake Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.