Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter (1116 Views)

Smile And Laugh [hollybratt Jokes] / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2021
1.my sister is network and not letwork
2.povery bad o! How can you borrow money from a whole family in just one week
3.ibadan girls are not even romantic
kid:my sweety sister
sister:kai! Am i ur mate? Call me Aunty Ramota
4.my fellow yorubas... It is Quora.com not kwara.cum
5.instead of yam flour, my landlady just turn rice to rice flour
6.Time ยค is running... My lazy bone brothers go and work, white men are broke this time around..... My landlady is a pepper seller hushpuppy is one of her customers
7.Teacher;why did God told eve and adam not to eat the apple?
Hollybratt:because he wanted to sell them
8.Guys you want a girl with standing boob right? Kindly remove ur boxer and take a look at ur balls if they are standing idiot!
9.Girls! Don't mind a guy who expect vagina to smell like pineapple it is not a candy crush now, vagina is a meat my friend! a raw meat.
11.my girfriend want me to disvirgin her so dat she can be spending my money, me as a smart boy i quickly used condom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
I will continue posting my jokes about romance and sex.... That does not concern if you are a deeper life member

i wonder why broke guys love speaking english.... My brother who are you communicating to?

it is Alright not Alrice.. Aunty Ebere i hope you can hear me.

somewhere in nigeria if you are not with a nylon sachet nobody will sell pure water for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is only in adamawa you will be broke and people will still have the gut to call you Mr broke

fat girls are so good in talking when it comes to food matter

i am selling shoes, if the shoe no size you, you will have to take it to china by urself

ladies will be shy to finish a plate of pepper soup at eatery.... But they can finish 2 bowls of eba at home

fat girls be lyke"baby, off the light am shy, my brother na lie o! Her pant is tigh with a rope

when a lady start calling you fine boy... My brother just know your bank account will soon be empty one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yoruba couples are not even Romantic, which one is "daddy segun"

my brother hustle o! hustle o!, make ur pikin no dey shout"sir! ma! You've not given me!" for ur neighbour party...... hustle o!

When Buhari says"Lazy Nigerian youth" we were all shouting like a new born baby..... stop saying there is unemployment, even some Nigerians are not ready to work.

The day i joined Nairaland, that's the day i knew Nigeria is not only a country..., but a crazy country

Do you think Nigeria still gonna be good? When the person that suppose to lead cows is leading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by aadil975: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Okay let's laugh!
1.Me treak from lagos to kaduna, God forbid i rather treak from kaduna to lagos
2.Buhari post twitter delete it, he post again facebook delete it, i swear even if i see him on ogtv i go off my tv. I hate nonsense!
3.He who find girlfriend find problem. If you know you know
4.Nigerians will see you drinking garri without sugar, and still be calling you chairman. Chairman of what?
5.who still remember dis song? This is superstory
Alafenstrafensoro
6.i can remember in my primary school days i was so ugly enh! that a girl started crying bcus people in school told her i love her
7.A man's heart can belongs to a woman but you see that dick, na for all women
8.some girls will be shy to hold mic in church but when they hold sugar daddy dick inside room they are more active than Tope Alabi
9.stop calling yourself beautiful sugarlious pretty booty bootie, sunshine pant, velvet cheeks, dimples face, No my sister those names are not important, can you speak a good english in public without stammering?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Continue laughing! :-)
1.so me too i will wake up one day and my wife will greet me good morning my love... (kai! me that am very crazy)
2.it make looks as if i'm doing nothing but in my mind i'm very busy than dangote
3.Everything is changing people are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke
4.i wonder why sex make some girls speak in tongue, they will be lyke"mamamamamama halahalalahalala ashashahahahaha heyyyyy mamamamama elelelelelele"
5.don't call me crazy.... I prefer "Mentally hilarious"
6.After scratching your yansh to your satisfaction then the devil whispered in your ear"Now my child smell your finger"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter by Hollybratt(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joblessness no good o! see me dey drag fish head with my siblings
mame wata went to the market to buy fish Fish seller:madam na 5000 naira o! Mame wata:5000 naira for what? Fish wey i trained
Teacher:For example, Hollybratt has stroke, what kind of sentence is that? Hollybratt:False sentence Teacher:Whaaatt? Hollybratt:Yess now, i have headache not stroke

Hollybratt:Mom, Grandma is very wicked, i wish she will just die Mother:Forbid! Is your mother that will die
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

JOKE / I Often Wondered: / Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.