Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is This Interview Genuine? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Interview Genuine? (672 Views)

16 Genuine Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student / Nairalanders Is This Interview Genuine? / Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Interview Genuine? by professore(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2021
Dear Ola,

After reviewing your application, our selection team indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organisation's objectives. To this end, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of Marketing  Manager  This email confirms your selection to meet with the hiring team at Bleu Orange Oxford Ace

Below are the details of the interview Date: Monday 31st of May, 2021 Time: 10am prompt Venue; 26 Admiralty Way, Opposite Pizza hut. Lekki phase 1,Lagos. 

www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

NB. Kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this email. You are to come along with your cv .For description call 07036617172,07060670704

Best Regards, 

Aisha

Operations manager

N.B. this invite was sent via linkedin (I got it in my LinkedIn inbox). Thanks dear nairalanders.
Re: Is This Interview Genuine? by Juliusmomoh: 5:49pm On May 30, 2021
Just go and it will shall well in jesus name
Re: Is This Interview Genuine? by professore(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just go and it will shall well in jesus name
Amen, thanks.
Re: Is This Interview Genuine? by aylive02(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2021
professore:
Dear Ola,

After reviewing your application, our selection team indicates the possibility of your skills and expertise to be complementary in line with our organisation's objectives. To this end, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of Marketing  Manager  This email confirms your selection to meet with the hiring team at Bleu Orange Oxford Ace

Below are the details of the interview Date: Monday 31st of May, 2021 Time: 10am prompt Venue; 26 Admiralty Way, Opposite Pizza hut. Lekki phase 1,Lagos. 

www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

NB. Kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this email. You are to come along with your cv .For description call 07036617172,07060670704

Best Regards, 

Aisha

Operations manager
This is GNLD remix
Re: Is This Interview Genuine? by professore(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2021
aylive02:
This is GNLD remix
oh no! This issue is, I will be traveling from another state. I don't want anyone that will waste my time o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mention Alumni From Your School Of Graduation / Apply To Be A Virgle Pioneer / I Need A Writting Job Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.