Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

H - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / H (351 Views)

h / H / Free Hse Training, Nebosh Accredited Center In P/h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by perry247: 7:27pm On May 30, 2021
E
Re: H by perry247: 7:30pm On May 30, 2021
I
Re: H by Johnne32(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
perry247:
I'll also like to know if freelance writing requires any special skill

Freelance writing requires no special skill. People need blog posts for their sites and writers for their books so they hire writers to help them with their work. To be a freelance writer, you have to pick the niches/field you will be writing on e.g fashion, lifestyle, tech, travel, business e.t.c then write lots of articles on those chosen fields. These written articles(as samples) will then be shown to clients looking for writers to help them with their work. I hope I did justice to your question.
Re: H by perry247: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Johnne32:

Freelance writing requires no special skill. People need blog posts for their sites and writers for their books so they hire writers to help them with their work. To be a freelance writer, you have to pick the niches/field you will be writing on e.g fashion, lifestyle, tech, travel, business e.t.c then write lots of articles on those chosen fields. These written articles(as samples) will then be shown to clients looking for writers to help them with their work. I hope I did justice to your question.

Yeah you did ,thanks
I'll love the football field. Do u have any platform/site that would be good for startup
Re: H by Johnne32(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
perry247:

Yeah you did ,thanks
I'll love the football field. Do u have any platform/site that would be good for startup

You can open an account on Upwork as a sports content writer. It's necessary that you already have a number of articles you have written about sports.
Re: H by perry247: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Johnne32:

You can open an account on Upwork as a sports content writer. It's necessary that you already have a number of articles you have written about sports.

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Color Prediction / Education Na Scam: A 'woke' Phrase Of The Nigerian Youth / If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.