Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,843 members, 7,838,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Trying To Get A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trying To Get A Job (382 Views)

I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Get A Job by Sammyoche: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please I just graduated from the University with a B.sc Accounting, would be very grateful if anybody could help me with a job in other to put my self together as I wait for my Nysc mobilisation
Re: Trying To Get A Job by riverbird: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sammyoche:
Please I just graduated from the University with a B.sc Accounting, would be very grateful if anybody could help me with a job in other to put my self together as I wait for my Nysc mobilisation

Hmmmm.... welcome we have been hoping on hopes but as the days roll by our hopes become thinner... angry
Re: Trying To Get A Job by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sammyoche:

Don't bother about that now, ur primary assignment will give u plenty of opportunities besides we don't know ur location..engage in sharpening ur digital skills
Re: Trying To Get A Job by Sammyoche: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please how can I get the needed digital skills to boost my cv
HRHQueenPhil:

Don't bother about that now, ur primary assignment will give u plenty of opportunities besides we don't know ur location..engage in sharpening ur digital skills
Re: Trying To Get A Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sammyoche:

I bet you wouldn't be in search of job anymore if you could learn any of the 3 digital skills I learnt.
Job keh,a lot of people are just hoping being employed with a job is the only way to make it.
No freedom, calling someone your boss,blah blah.
Why can't they learn digital skills so they can experience standard financial freedom,be their own boss sef.
Re: Trying To Get A Job by Sammyoche: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2021
So how do I go about this digital skills now
Cee0nne:

I bet you wouldn't be in search of job anymore if you could learn any of the 3 digital skills I learnt.
Job keh,a lot of people are just hoping being employed with a job is the only way to make it.
No freedom, calling someone your boss,blah blah.
Why can't they learn digital skills so they can experience standard financial freedom,be their own boss sef.
Re: Trying To Get A Job by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Sammyoche:
So how do I go about this digital skills now

Message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks and Congratulations, you're about taking a great step smiley
Re: Trying To Get A Job by Namnam: 5:32am On Jul 11, 2021
If your situation turns out to be complete trash and you cant find employment in your degree just go be an industrial worker, there are never enough of those

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Refund From Linkedin / Nigerian Gospel Preacher, OMAS AUGUSTA SHAKA Is America’s Amazon In U.s.military / Take Chances And Never Miss Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.