Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) (2449 Views)

Graphic Video: Man Assassinated In Broad Day Light By UGM on Okpara Avenue Enugu / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by dignity33: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
A Man was shot Dead at Garden Avenue by suspected Assassin this Evening in Enugu. In the Video the man was double cross on his way and drag out from his car, shot dead why they drove out with in his car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiFepiKo7s
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Officialgarri: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
dignity33:
A Man was shot Dead at Garden Avenue by suspected Assassin this Evening in Enugu. In the Video the man was double cross on his way and drag out from his car, shot dead why they drove out with in his car.

I saw that video as well. I don't know if we are to blame DSS again?

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by mancoconut: 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
E don set, the pets we were hailing have now turned to monsters. God will punish IPOB for bringing this disaster to Alaigbo

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
IPOB/UGM getting deadlier every hour

Another soul has been wasted again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by mancoconut: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Egbon I'm an Igbo man but I hate what these bastards and their enablers have turned my region into, I warned them but they called me all sorts of names... Now e don red, I warned this low IQ idiots that it won't be long before they will turn their guns on ordinary civilians and we will be fuCCked. I'm glad I'm far away in Yankee, let them kill each other... I'm tired

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by CilicMarin: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
Hired IPOB assassins...

Thunder fire Nnamdi Cownu

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2021
...Nawa o. Na to look for one rickety car dey use now.
Jungle don red.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Millimann: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
How are you sure this is Ipob or UGM? Everything now is Ipob or UGM. Assassinations do happen everywhere and Everytime. This could be an ordinary assassination.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Which Assassins.

The video said the man was killed by Unknown gun men or IPOB.

They have moved from killing people to assasinating Individually.

What a glorious biafra, land of rising bullets...

Let it be on note that 90% of Nnamdi Kanu recruit are touts and renegades. Biafra my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by okigbojihad: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

Egbon I'm an Igbo man but I hate what these bastards and their enablers have turned my region into, I warned them but they called me all sorts of names... Now e don red, I warned this low IQ idiots that it won't be long before they will turn their guns on ordinary civilians and we will be fuCCked. I'm glad I'm far away in Yankee, let them kill each other... I'm tired

nwanne i'm equally tired.

Igbo land is a mess now.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by nosiebaba(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
What is all this na
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by FarahAideed: 9:48pm On May 30, 2021
That blackman is an evil barbarian .. I warned yall that when they are done burning stations , courts and INEC office they will come for your small property , wife , sister and even life

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Digriz(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2021
They are assassins or armed robbers.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:08pm On May 30, 2021
Alright
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by IduNaOba: 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
Weti concern this with ipob??
Iberibelistic people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by funkekemi(f): 10:13pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

you are not even proud of your tribe , you don't know you ip is showing, your location is visible

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Toosure70: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by orikoku: 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
Short of words. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by moriss33(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2021
He is a saboteur....dem plenty
funkekemi:
you are not even proud of your tribe , you don't know you ip is showing, your location is visible
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:45pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

They would finally learn a bitter lesson.... hopefully.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by epondudu: 10:55pm On May 30, 2021
Millimann:
How are you sure this is Ipob or UGM? Everything now is Ipob or UGM. Assassinations do happen everywhere and Everytime. This could be an ordinary assassination.
This is Nigeria, any crime in northwest is termed bandits, any crime in Northeast is termed Bokoharam and any crime in the East will be termed UGM/IPOB.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by mekaboy(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
All hail Biafra. The sea of igbo blood.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Coldsperm: 11:09pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

So Mowe Idp camp is now part of Igboland abi. Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Prompto: 11:14pm On May 30, 2021
angry grin angry cheesy
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by GambaOsaka: 11:29pm On May 30, 2021
IPOB is bae!!!
UGM is blessed to emancipate the African Israelites from the zoo.
All of you supporting them, please dont stop.
Burning police stations, killing members of the armed forces, burning prisons and releasing the prisoners.
Good job isn't it.
Well done.
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu who is fanning the fire of chaos. He is indeed a saviour of the African Jews.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Praxis758: 2:31am On May 31, 2021
GambaOsaka:
IPOB is bae!!!
UGM is blessed to emancipate the African Israelites from the zoo.
All of you supporting them, please dont stop.
Burning police stations, killing members of the armed forces, burning prisons and releasing the prisoners.
Good job isn't it.
Well done.
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu who is fanning the fire of chaos. He is indeed a saviour of the African Jews.

Good comments.

There's no historical or archeological record that shows the Igbos migrated from Israel. Some DNA samples obtained from them showed that there was no atom of link between them and the Jews.

Researches are gradually showing that some of the Igbos are from Nupe (in the present Niger state), Benin (people of Onitcha extraction) and Igala (in the present Kogi state).

So they should stop deceiving themselves
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by amuwo1980: 2:36am On May 31, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Which Assassins.

The video said the man was killed by Unknown gun men or IPOB.

They have moved from killing people to assasinating Individually.

What a glorious biafra, land of rising bullets...

Let it be on note that 90% of Nnamdi Kanu recruit are touts and renegades. Biafra my foot.
Did u think before you wrote this or just want to say something? Bullshit
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by EmekaA125(m): 3:14am On May 31, 2021
Killer Fulani herdsmen murdered him. Too bad
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by ivolt: 4:23am On May 31, 2021
Ipob need his car for their next station burning operation.
They have been stealing people's car since last year.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video ) by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On May 31, 2021
I don leave East for them...they should continue

(1) (Reply)

Witch Doctor Helps Police Officers By Deploying Bees To Catch Thieves [photos] / Headless Bodies, Dismembered Human Parts…see Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast / Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.