Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (122219 Views)

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by robinsoncrosoe: 9:52am On May 31, 2021
Big lie...you mean after they killed someone like gulak,they went and hijacked trailer of onions.

Nigerian police thinks everyone is stupid like them.

Lol..what a joke

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by olatuns2017: 10:02am On May 31, 2021
Moblux:
It seems war is looming if the story is actually correct from the side of NPF. Can Nigeria survive another civil war?

Nigeria is surviving Bokoharam
Nigeria will conquer IPOB

Nigeria cannot have peace until we have Parliamentary system with Regionalism(1960)

Nigeria is multicultural n cannot work under presidential system

But Igbos are against Regionalism ;they aborted it in the 60s But want justice in presidential system where majority carries the day.

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by gift2xl: 10:04am On May 31, 2021
Lies.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Misterone: 10:10am On May 31, 2021
grossintel:
grin
may be you should reread the statement slowly. They were ten in number. Seven was burnt beyond recognision while the three not burnt was displayed. Also, they were taken to police headquarters for display.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by MattFreeman007(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
this is very commendable...!!!! kudos to the security operatives! i wish to also implore them to make public the Uber driver and those other passengers of the said vehicle that was attacked, so we can hear their confessional statements... because this the fastest investigation and arrest of suspects of political killing in nigeria.... the killers of the likes Bola Ige, Bideh, Kano INEC REC and his family members and so on..! the killers of the benue people and zamfara people are yet to be known oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by TruthinAction: 10:20am On May 31, 2021
The action of the police is unprofessional as it doesn't reveal the sponsors yet. Why not catch them alive or trace the owners of the vehicles used? I hope they are not trying to conceal information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by PVision2020(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

Don't be mad. This is between the North and the South. There is only one South. You are either with us or against us.

When we finally wipe out the blood sucking Almajaris and herdsmen and chase them away from Nigeria far into the Red Sea and perish them there, then we can come back home and continue our Igbo Versus Yoruba senseless generational fight
You and who? lol...attache by force. We're not Lamidi Cownu's minions, we've never been allies and will never be. Fight your battle alone and leave us out of your self destruct.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Soki234: 10:27am On May 31, 2021
What a wonderment! The driver knew, just by looking on during the assassination of his boss, the exact year models of the cars used.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2021
Some lives are more equal than others in this country. It amazes me how police quickly swing into action and capture and kill the supposed killers of gulak. So they have this type of capacity to contain unknown gunmen and bandits?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/

GOOD ONE UPON ALL THE USELESS CHARM ON THEM. IPOB TERRORIST WILL BE DENING IT NOW THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE. AS THEY MUMU REACH THEY STILL WENT AHEAD TO STOP A TRAILER LOADED WITH ONION AND GUIDING PEOPLE TO LOOT ANOTHER MAN BUSINESS WITHIN THE SAME LOCAL GOVERNMENT...
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Ddokie: 11:48am On May 31, 2021
ud4u:

True talk

But how come they killed all and none of them survived to tell us what really transpired.

Abeg we all can not be received

In this very country they raid one time and tagged my husband as criminal and put armination in his front and snap him, so how much more can they do to the okada riders they killed.

Our security operatives should repent before the rot of God falls on them.

You can imagine. That’s how they kill innocent people and tag them criminals,expecting us to believe their lies.

Hope they didn’t harm your husband
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by frog12: 11:51am On May 31, 2021
and they killed these guys immediately.

very graphics. the country is in a state of paralysis
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Misterone: 12:37pm On May 31, 2021
reality1010:

Why is it a crime for people to protest peacefully and demand self determination? Why are innocent people and students being killed because they said no to being part of others. The extra judicial killings is too much.
No where in the world has this happened.
Unfortunately the world is keeping quite allowing another Rwanda genocide by the Nigerian Army on Innocent civilians.
Why cant #IGBOLIVESMATTER
These people are always shifting the goalpost. When Innocent policemen are killed you smile and praise IPOB/ESN. You call them Unknown Gun Men. but when they are acosted and killed, they become innocent bystanders, Students, etc..
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Misterone: 12:45pm On May 31, 2021
adebwalex:

GOOD ONE UPON ALL THE USELESS CHARM ON THEM. IPOB TERRORIST WILL BE DENING IT NOW THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE. AS THEY MUMU REACH THEY STILL WENT AHEAD TO STOP A TRAILER LOADED WITH ONION AND GUIDING PEOPLE TO LOOT ANOTHER MAN BUSINESS WITHIN THE SAME LOCAL GOVERNMENT...
They believe strongly in their Charms and feel they are untouchable. Since they started burning down police Stations, they no longer respect or fear the police. they do what they like even in the daytime. but these ones are special squad. Hence the number of deaths

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
IPOB news.
Fear de catch una?
You think we don't know who killed him?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Misterone: 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
Soki234:
What a wonderment! The driver knew, just by looking on during the assassination of his boss, the exact year models of the cars used.
first of all, the driver is an Uber driver. Secondly, the driver may not have given the complete detail of the cars as he was not quoted in the passage. but as a fact, any driver can describe a sienna, a hillux, a lexus and a Camry.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by ACE1010: 1:57pm On May 31, 2021
It's a blatant cover up. It's an attempt to appease the aggrieved.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Venlony: 2:42pm On May 31, 2021
Innocent bloods wasted just like that.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by sammugbes(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2021
i noticed one striking thing about this pix: almost all had this igbo cap with them, these guys want to incite disunity among us.

i suspect foul play
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by geokay777(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2021
Anyway, I've not seen any Toyota Sienna car out there sha undecided
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2021
binsanni:
Shey no b Photoshop Dem dey show us

FTC

My head is asking me why there’s no bullet holes on the cars since there was a gun battle between the police and the “supposed” killers which resulted in the car going ablaze or maybe I’m lost
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by WorldRichest: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
Doyin2:

Madness is when you think Yorubas fight senseless wars.

You better count us out of your madness!

Until when blood-sucking Fulani herdsmen raid your village
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by WorldRichest: 9:43pm On May 31, 2021
PVision2020:

You and who? lol...attache by force. We're not Lamidi Cownu's minions, we've never been allies and will never be. Fight your battle alone and leave us out of your self destruct.

I am a Yoruba boy.

I am a Muslim.

I am not Stupid like . . . . . . . .
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by PVision2020(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

I am a Yoruba boy.

I am a Muslim.

I am not Stupid like . . . . . . . .
Your wahala...you can as well be a follower of the riffraffs Igboho and Lamidi cownu.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by truthisgood: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/

Which way Nigeria when a country's foundation is faulty nearly everything about them is faulty, please I will like you to read this report they gave us once again I convince me how the driver was able to note the whole cars that came for that operation,their colour,thelr makes and the years they were made in twinkle of an eye.Even you and me know clearly that in a situation like this the driver was almost half dead for fear because death was standing before him and they want us to believe the story just like that ? Oh my God deliver us from this country where the Leaders find it difficult to tell the people they are leading the truth.RIP FOR THE DEAD.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Kirchoffs: 11:17pm On May 31, 2021
Dedemworld:

u re nothing but a terrible myopic gullible nuisance... ordinary passage u can't comprehend..... and i believe u re having eyes problem, where in my write up did i mentioned being a military man.. u gat no sense nd i will advice u to go and fix ur hopeless life. stupid nitwit
Your life is already useless....jobless motherfvcker who rapes little kids. You will die a miserable death bastarrd
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Same Igbos who would invest so much in other states all for one Nigeria . Looking at the last photo, with the inscription “Sam Mbakwe intl cargo airport” I begin to wonder. Who dey do us. So with all the money na so the environ of an airport suppose be. So te them dey neutralize UGM around that side
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by DonnyE(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2021
vasel15:

they opened fire on innocent peeps and put guns and bullets in front of them,a man with fully loaded magazine cant die like dat
Bros this makes me wonder why no security personnel lost his life or got injured. No record of such.. something is not right
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by dragunov: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Glad to wake up to this beautiful news. Hopefully, our security agencies won’t relax after this. They should go after the terrorist and crush each and everyone of them.

Yet another bottle of chilled CRUSH for una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.