Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY (1433 Views)

Where the Money is, and how to get it / The Ultimate Secrets To Become A Youtube Millionaire / Click Here To See Secrets To Earning Over 350k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
All e-commerce guys watch this space
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by Ekitibiased(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2021
E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2021
Ekitibiased:
E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)

Nice to know you are into e-commerce sir...

These secrets am talking of will help you skyrocket your earnings monthly to regular six figures

How do you see check it out now
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Aw...

Like Vector (one of my favorite rappers) will say... Only you you can make yourself fly... That is for you to succeed in your business... Whether real estate agency business or e-commerce business or any business at all... Is only you who can make yourself succeed by pushing relentlessly.... Las las e go stew for your rice if you no give up
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
*Secrets to starting e-commerce business and making six figures monthly, even if you don't know anything about marketing*

One of my friends told a story of how he invested in fish farming and ended up not making profits...

I have as well heard countless stories of people who lost money in different businesses instead of making more..

Some others have been scammed online in their bid to make more money without knowing how it will be multiplied....

So many more have purchased different products in large quantity with the aim of making profits after selling them all, but they ended up not making profits...

ALL THESE HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUSINESS THEY ATE RUSHING TO START OR INVEST IN....

BUT YOU CAN AVOID THAT TODAY....

YOU CAN START YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS TODAY WITH ZERO MARKETING KNOWLEDGE AND STILL MAKE SIX FIGURES MONTHLY WITH THESE E-COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS E-COMMERCE EXPERT....

WITH THESE SECRETS YOU WILL BE BANKING SIX FIGURES MONTHLY....

TO GET ACCESS TI THESE SECRETS TODAY CLICK ON THE LINK HERE https:///64ktmy3y

IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT EFFECTIVELY, THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SIX FIGURES E-COMMERCE BUSINESS FAM....

TAKE ACTION TODAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SECRETS
https:///64ktmy3y
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Achievers are action takers...

Take action today
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
With these secrets making six figures in your E-COMMERCE business this month is more than possible... As far you will implement the secrets
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
*Secrets to starting e-commerce business and making six figures monthly, even if you don't know anything about marketing*

One of my friends told a story of how he invested in fish farming and ended up not making profits...

I have as well heard countless stories of people who lost money in different businesses instead of making more..

Some others have been scammed online in their bid to make more money without knowing how it will be multiplied....

So many more have purchased different products in large quantity with the aim of making profits after selling them all, but they ended up not making profits...

ALL THESE HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUSINESS THEY ATE RUSHING TO START OR INVEST IN....

YOU CAN START YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS TODAY WITH ZERO MARKETING KNOWLEDGE AND STILL MAKE SIX FIGURES MONTHLY WITH THESE E-COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS E-COMMERCE EXPERT....

TO GET ACCESS TI THESE SECRETS TODAY CLICK ON THE LINK HERE https:///64ktmy3y

IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT EFFECTIVELY, THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SIX FIGURES E-COMMERCE BUSINESS FAM....

TAKE ACTION TODAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SECRETS
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you are an implementer of things you learn...

Making profits in six figures this month is a sure thing for you...

If you are ready to get hold on this secrets now... Click on this link
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Listen these secrets are tested and trusted... With them not minding of you are a novice in the e-commerce business... You will still make your six figures this month..
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
I mean if you get these secrets today 2 June 2021 and as well implement the secrets, before 20th of June which is about 18days from today you must have made your first 100,000 from e-commerce...

Click on the link to get access to the secrets now

Even if you are a newbie in e-commerce

Even if you don't know which product to sell

Even if you have not sold anything before

With these secrets you will make your first six figures this month and even your first 100k before 20th of June if you can get these secrets today

Click on this link to get access to the secrets now

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't miss out

TO GET ACCESS TO THESE SECRETS TODAY

TAKE ACTION TODAY BY Chatting me up ON WhatsApp TO CHECK OUT THE SECRETS
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

That's my WhatsApp number here again
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Join other millionaire e-commerce guys and make your own six figures this month with zero marketing and e-commerce knowledge

Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get access to the game changer secrets O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

Check my WhatsApp number out again

Don't miss this opportunity to be a millionaire e-commerce guy
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't miss out

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't miss this game changer for any reason

Don't miss out

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you really want to start making sales in your E-COMMERCE BUSINESS in six figures
Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get the secrets to e-commerce massive sales even if you are a novice
That's my WhatsApp number
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you want to start chopping life like every other e-commerce guy you know...
Get access to the E-COMMERCE BUSINESS secrets for six figures and cash out massively

Chat me up on WhatsApp now
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
You can still be making six figures from e-commerce today even as a new be if you can leverage these secrets from the e-commerce expert...

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to the secrets now O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Last year before the lockdown that started in the month of March 2020

I went to the Douglas market in owerri, while charging my phone, I noticed a man selling traditional drugs for curing different sicknesses.

He kickoff the advert by announcing his name and the products with a megaphone (public address system) so everyone around that area will focus on his adverts.

What this marketer did next will shock you..

He started displaying how effective his drugs will be after use, by first acting like someone who had issues along the waist down to the leg.

Finally he demonstrated how free and flexible the person's waist to the leg region will be after making use of the drugs,he was selling..

Can you guess what Happened next?

Yes your guess was right, he got buyers instantly..

After selling to people there, he moved to another area to continue his sales...

The business lesson here is this...

Always make sure your prospects understand the problem they have and make them see it clearly how your product or services you render will solve their problems, then watch them rush your products..

Get access to the secrets for 10X e-commerce sales by chatting me up on WhatsApp now
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Chukwudi as a young man had 200,000 naira to start up his online business with

He was excited that finally he will be owning his one online business like every other person that has one..

Chukwudi decided to buy products from Alaba international market he thought would be sold easily in his area

He bought products of 150,000 naira for a start

After purchasing his products, he noticed he wasn't making sales the way he expected online..

He complained to his friend, who told him about a guy who came into e-commerce as a novice in marketing and made over 350,000 from a particular product in his first month

Chukwudi was interested in knowing how the novice guy got such effective results his first month in e-commerce

So he planned on a meeting with the e-commerce guy Chinedu

When they met Chinedu told him how he would have lost his capital that first month if not because of expert advices and guidelines he got from an expert e-commerce guy.

After Chukwudi's discussion with Chinedu, he decided to get access to these same guidelines that helped Chinedu make over 350k his first month in the e-commerce (online business) even as a novice in marketing..

That same day immediately after their discussion Chukwudi got to buy the course on the 10X e-commerce secrets, JUST FOUR DAYS FROM THE DAY HE STARTED IMPLEMENTING,HE SOLD OFF OVER 130,000 WORTH OF HIS GOODS WITH OVER 200,000 IN PROFITS..

CHUKWUDI plans on getting another product that will make him more than 500,000 In three weeks, because of the secrets he got from the course he purchased he was able to achieve this feat..

Be like Chukwudi today by getting access to the E-COMMERCE 10X secrets that will help you make six figures in profits your first month even if you are a novice

Photo credit: Internet
© Osuji Godspower
Real estate agent| Your business tips plug
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021

I went to the Douglas market in owerri, while charging my phone, I noticed a man selling traditional drugs for curing different sicknesses.

He kickoff the advert by announcing his name and the products with a megaphone (public address system) so everyone around that area will focus on his adverts.

He started displaying how effective his drugs will be after use, by first acting like someone who had issues along the waist down to the leg.

Finally he demonstrated how free and flexible the person's waist to the leg region will be after making use of the drugs,he was selling..

After selling to people there, he moved to another area to continue his sales...

Always make sure your prospects understand the problem they have and make them see it clearly how your product or services you render will solve their problems, then watch them rush your products..
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAKS NEVER BELIEVED IT WAS POSSIBLE TO MAKE 400,000 IN ONE WEEK SELLING A PRODUCT ONLINE, UNTIL HE EXPERIENCED IT..

Hello this story is about Maks and how he experienced what many people have been saying about making so much money online selling...

Before I tell you the story, I will like you to answer these questions..

Have you ever been told it is possible to make 400,000 in one week selling online?

What was your reaction when you heard it?

If you should see someone who has done that will you believe it?

Ok now back to the story, Maks was told that it is possible to make 400,000 online in a week selling products, but he didn't believe it.

When he needed money to meet an urgent need, he had to try out selling online..

After one month and two weeks of trial and error with no visible results selling online, he almost gave up on the possibility of making 400,000 weekly selling online..

UNTIL he met a guy who was making six figures weekly selling online...

The guy told him how he will start making 400,000 weekly selling online...

He told him if the E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS put together by an E-COMMERCE EXPERT that will give him the results he needed in his e-commerce business Instantly...

Maks used the money on him to buy the course....

One week after he started implementing what he learnt from the 10X E-COMMERCE SECRETS he bought, he made his first 400,000 selling online...

So I can boldly tell you YES that it is possible to make 400,000 weekly selling online with this E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS...

TO GET ACCESS TO THE E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS NOW Chat me up on WhatsApp now O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR TESTIMONY OF HOW YOU MADE 400,000 YOUR FIRST WEEK OF SELLING ONLINE...
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Are you really happy the way your e-commerce business is moving
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2021
MAKS NEVER BELIEVED IT WAS POSSIBLE TO MAKE 400,000 IN ONE WEEK SELLING A PRODUCT ONLINE, UNTIL HE EXPERIENCED IT..

Hello this story is about Maks and how he experienced what many people have been saying about making so much money online selling...

Have you ever been told it is possible to make 400,000 in one week selling online?

Ok now back to the story, Maks was told that it is possible to make 400,000 online in a week selling products, but he didn't believe it.

After one month and two weeks of trial and error with no visible results selling online, he almost gave up on the possibility of making 400,000 weekly selling online..

He told him if the E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS put together by an E-COMMERCE EXPERT that will give him the results he needed in his e-commerce business Instantly...

One week after he started implementing what he learnt from the 10X E-COMMERCE SECRETS he bought, he made his first 400,000 selling online...

So I can boldly tell you YES that it is possible to make 400,000 weekly selling online with this E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS...

TO GET ACCESS TO THE E-COMMERCE 10X SECRETS NOW CLICK ON THIS LINK

WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR TESTIMONY OF HOW YOU MADE 400,000 YOUR FIRST WEEK OF SELLING ONLINE...

Chat me up on WhatsApp NOW TO GET THE SECRETS
O SEVEN O ONE SEVEN FOUR THREE FIVE EIGHT O TWO
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2021

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2021

To get access to these secrets
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2021

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening fam
How was your day

*Saturday business tips*

Do you know why clients patronize some vendors more than other..

It is because those vendors use the *"KLT strategy"*

KLT stands for Know Like and Trust..

People tend to buy more from people they know,like and trust

So for you to get more patronage, you must make your prospective customers know, like and trust you... Then watch them buy massively from you...

Click on this link for secrets to profitable e-commerce

Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Make money in six figures like a pro through e-commerce with these secrets today...

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to these secrets
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chukwudi as a young man had 200,000 naira to start up his online business with

He was excited that finally he will be owning his one online business like every other person that has one..

Chukwudi decided to buy products from Alaba international market he thought would be sold easily in his area

He bought products of 150,000 naira for a start

After purchasing his products, he noticed he wasn't making sales the way he expected online..

He complained to his friend, who told him about a guy who came into e-commerce as a novice in marketing and made over 350,000 from a particular product in his first month

Chukwudi was interested in knowing how the novice guy got such effective results his first month in e-commerce

So he planned on a meeting with the e-commerce guy Chinedu

When they met Chinedu told him how he would have lost his capital that first month if not because of expert advices and guidelines he got from an expert e-commerce guy.

After Chukwudi's discussion with Chinedu, he decided to get access to these same guidelines that helped Chinedu make over 350k his first month in the e-commerce (online business) even as a novice in marketing..

That same day immediately after their discussion Chukwudi got to buy the course on the 10X e-commerce secrets, JUST FOUR DAYS FROM THE DAY HE STARTED IMPLEMENTING,HE SOLD OFF OVER 130,000 WORTH OF HIS GOODS WITH OVER 200,000 IN PROFITS..

CHUKWUDI plans on getting another product that will make him more than 500,000 In three weeks, because of the secrets he got from the course he purchased he was able to achieve this feat..

Be like Chukwudi today by getting access to the E-COMMERCE 10X secrets that will help you make six figures in profits your first month even if you are a novice

To get access to the secrets chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: E-COMMERCE SECRETS To BAG THE MONEY by ChijyWills(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
To get access to this E-COMMERCE SECRETS for 10X profits now that it is still at a discounted price

Chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

Don't waste time on this....

A guy who wanted to buy a plot of land the owner wanted to sell off to sort out some financial problems decided to come check the next day and pay for the land instead of paying immediately....

On his way out he saw a car coming into the land owner's house, he thought the car belongs to one of the man's family members and continued with his journey back to his house...

Coming back the next day to pay for the land, the owner told him another buyer came in immediately he left the other day, after his description he found out the car he actually saw when he was going out belongs to the buyer of the land... He left the land seller's house unhappy that he lost such opportunity to get an affordable land in that strategic location...

Don't be like this procastinating land buyer, don't keep postponing your getting access to these secrets, because the price might increase by the next time you might think of getting it.... The owner can even decide to stop selling it ...

Don't miss this opportunity to make millions from your E-COMMERCE BUSINESS

Chat me up on WhatsApp now to get access to the secrets

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Install Antivirus In Your Flash, Ipod And Mp3/mp4 / Do You Want To Live , Work And Study In U.s.a. / Dirty Cheap Pentium 4 & Pentium M Laptops For All Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.