Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) (25146 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? / It Is Not Permissible To Prostrate To Anyone Other Than Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Islamabadd: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
aljannah:

Dan ta shegiya. shocked

That's what I'm saying.

If you were a Christian, you'd not say this but pray for me.

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by delzbaba(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
We as muslims it is better we concentrate on terrorism than eating rats.

Bombing is far far sweeter than rats, how do you expect ISWAP, Bokoharam and bandits to stoop so low to the point of eating rice??

To propagate the will of the prophet which is to terrorize the world I don't think rats will make us healthy you

you dey ment
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tranquility4u:

You have said it all my brother. Ignorance is their disease.

As for the intolerant folks below and their likes, I'm sorry for you. I'm sad for you.

N.aijaOlosho,
Is.lamabadd,
g.good,
A.NTIlSLAM,
slyfo.xxjoe.

Sorry for your life, you gat to be sad for yourself you this slave boi. if you think you gonna meet 72 virgins in jannah, see mumu you'll be disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
delzbaba:
you dey ment

E pain you

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by BnQoyyim(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

But shey you're aware that Catholic fathers and sisters don't engage in anything marriage?

So in your own scripture made in Saudi Arabic, Marriage is prohibited right?

During my service year in Imo State, I experienced how the so-called Gay (Fathers) and Lesbian (Mothers) lured the Seminarians in their custody for sex. I experienced how the nationale Mothers from Italy got impregnated by the Nigerian Fathers. Stop deceiving your own self.
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Origin(f): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just to post this you had to click on a statement (food for thought).

Bullies can never have peace of mind.

Because they will have to be dogged in nature grin

Keep up the work. Every friday we get to see the real peace makers. The name calling , the abuse and their true colours.

Food for thought.

NaijaOlosho:
We as muslims it is better we concentrate on terrorism than eating rats.

Bombing is far far sweeter than rats, how do you expect ISWAP, Bokoharam and bandits to stoop so low to the point of eating rice??

To propagate the will of the prophet which is to terrorize the world I don't think rats will make us healthy

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
BnQoyyim:

During my service year in Imo State, I experienced how the so-called Gay (Fathers) and Lesbian (Mothers) lured the Seminarians in their custody for sex. I experienced how the nationale Mothers from Italy got impregnated by the Nigerian Fathers. Stop deceiving your own self.

So because you experienced gay in Imo does that mean all fathers and mothers in the world are gays and Lesbians respectively? Or your Islam has no record of gay and lesbianism?

I asked you if the scripture made in Saudi Arabia prohibited marriage, you never answer dat question
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
It is permissible to marry a teenage girl of just 6yr of age rather than to eat pouched rat

Onion bandit seeking for relevance all times,
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So because you experienced gay in Imo does that mean all fathers and mothers in the world are gays and Lesbians respectively? Or your Islam has no record of gay and lesbianism?

I asked you if the scripture made in Saudi Arabia prohibited marriage, you never answer dat question

Answer this simple question a brother put to you..

Is terrorism is embedded in the Bibles?

Mathew 10:34
" do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"go to the Amalekite kill the infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
dallasi:
[/b]

Answer this simple question a brother put to you..

Is terrorism is embedded in the Bibles?

" do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

"go to the Amalekite kill the infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

No brother put a terrorism question to me, STOP LYING...

In other to clear your dilemma, Terrorism is NOT part of Christianity and NO where it's written in the Bible that we should terrorize people for failing to accept Jehovah and Jesus Christ thereby shouting Halleluyah as seen in your war manual book, Quran where allah affirmed himself, herself or itself as a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Show me from any source(s) written that Jesus Christ slaughtered or killed and I will show you 50 people whom your killer paedophile messenger muhammad sent to their early graves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
dallasi:

Onion bandit seeking for relevance all times,

Hopeless slave, we are here to show some hidden, disgraceful, useless side of your Quran and hadith respectively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Of all the problems facing the world, it is killing rats that matters to your God.

grin

Ans why did your God create rats in the first instance if he wants u to be killing them
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Tomisin666(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
No wonder the Jesus you guys claim you worship deprive you guys, cause i believe if you want to be christ like you won't have to hate on your father, your mother, your relatives, and your love ones. So if you can't do so according to what Jesus commanded you guys in luke 14 Vs 26 then you're not actually christ like you ascribe to be else you're doing it according to your self interest
ANTIlSLAM:

In other to clear your dilemma, Terrorism is NOT part of Christianity and NO where it's written in the Bible that we should terrorize people for failing to accept Jehovah and Jesus Christ thereby shouting Halleluyah as seen in your war manual book, Quran where allah affirmed himself, herself or itself as a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Show me from any source(s) written that Jesus Christ slaughtered or killed and I will show you 50 people whom your killer paedophile messenger muhammad sent to their early graves
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by BnQoyyim(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=102365199]

But shey you're aware that Catholic fathers and sisters don't engage in anything marriage?

So in your own scripture made in Saudi Arabic, Marriage is prohibited right? [/quote

E dey pain u ?
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Tranquility4u: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Sorry for your life, you gat to be sad for yourself you this slave boi. if you think you gonna meet 72 virgins in jannah, see mumu you'll be disappointed

I won't be disappointed and all Muslims won't be disappointed because we Muslims practice the religion of all Prophets and Messengers of the Almighty God.

None of the Prophets of Allah were Christians. All of them are Muslims.

All Prophets and Messengers of the Almighty God, from Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail
(Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph),
Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa
(Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman
(Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah),
Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa
(Jesus) and to Muhammad(Peace be upon them all) were all righteous worshippers of the Almighty Allah..

Paul, the Antichrist(whose false belief you are following), your ownself and all disbelievers will be disappointed and humiliated on the Last Day.

Eternal Success that is free of any form of disappointment is for the Muslims. I'm so happy to be a Muslim! That's the biggest gift a person could get. Being rightly guided is the best gift! AlhamduliLlah!
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

am all ears
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Please show us the differences between that verse & these one below:

Isaiah 33:14
Sinners in Zion are terrified;
Trembling has seized the godless.
“Who among us can live with the consuming fire?
Who among us can live with continual burning?”

Romans 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Isaiah 66:16
For the Lord will execute judgment by fire
And by His sword on all flesh,
And those slain by the Lord will be many.

Onion bandit like you

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2021
dallasi:

Please show us the differences between that verse & these one below:

Isaiah 33:14
Sinners in Zion are terrified;
Trembling has seized the godless.
“Who among us can live with the consuming fire?
Who among us can live with continual burning?”

Romans 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Isaiah 66:16
For the Lord will execute judgment by fire
And by His sword on all flesh,
And those slain by the Lord will be many.

Onion bandit like you

God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jacob Jehovah is not a Christian, Judaism or Jewish but your own god shown himself, herself or itself as a Muslim, Terrorist and lover of Islam thereby telling you to kill, slaughter those against Islam. Does that make sense to you kooky? Just qoute a verse from the Bible where Jehovah says you Muslims should be killed, you this wacky

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

 Quran 8:15

So when you meet those who disbelieve, then strike the necks until when you have subdued then bind firmly the bond, then either a favour afterwards or ransom until lays down the war its burdens.

Qur'an 5:51

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are (in fact) allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you -- then indeed, he is (one) of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Qur'an 9:29

Fight those People of the Book who do not believe in Allah, nor in the Last Day, and do not take as unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have declared as unlawful, and do not profess the Faith of Truth; (fight them) until they pay jizyah with their own hands while they are subdued.
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2021
nheyol:
am all ears

You never ear, show me from anywhere, from any source(s) where it's written that Jesus Christ killed while on earth
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Tranquility4u:

I won't disappointed and all Muslims won't be disappointed because we Muslims practice the religion of all Prophets and Messengers of the Almighty God.

None of the Prophets of Allah were Christians. All of them are Muslims.

All Prophets and Messengers of the Almighty God, from Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail
(Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph),
Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa
(Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman
(Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah),
Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa
(Jesus) and to Muhammad(Peace be upon them all) were all righteous worshippers of the Almighty Allah..

Paul, the Antichrist(whose false belief you are following), your ownself and all disbelievers will be disappointed and humiliated on the Last Day.

Eternal Success that is free of any form of disappointment is for the Muslims. I'm so happy to be a Muslim! That's the biggest gift a person could get. Being rightly guided is the best gift! AlhamduliLlah!

You won't be disappointed isn't? I laugh in Spanish grin let me open wide your brain. There's only ONE paradise and the place is the abode of God. Paradise is a HOLIEST place, where saints are worshipping God. Paradise is NOT a place you think you'll be having sex day and night, please don't be deceived boy

Please answer this question, WHO IS THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM?
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=BnQoyyim post=102380081][/quote]

Wetin dey pain you?
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Tomisin666:
No wonder the Jesus you guys claim you worship deprive you guys, cause i believe if you want to be christ like you won't have to hate on your father, your mother, your relatives, and your love ones. So if you can't do so according to what Jesus commanded you guys in luke 14 Vs 26 then you're not actually christ like you ascribe to be else you're doing it according to your self interest

As you too worship muhammad during shahaada, Jesus Christ taught us to LOVE one another including one's enemies. Had it been we Christians don't love you Muslims, nothing shall stop us in having our own TERRORIST GROUPS as you have Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil, etc terrorizing world peace just because of the hatred against Christianity and western inventions. So therefore, I LOVE YOU SLAVES of allah but I'm just here to show you hidden parts of your religion and nurturing you on things you're not aware of
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jacob Jehovah is not a Christian, Judaism or Jewish but your own god shown himself, herself or itself as a Muslim, Terrorist and lover of Islam thereby telling you to kill, slaughter those against Islam. Does that make sense to you kooky? Just qoute a verse from the Bible where Jehovah says you Muslims should be killed, you this wacky

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

So when you meet those who disbelieve, then strike the necks until when you have subdued then bind firmly the bond, then either a favour afterwards or ransom until lays down the war its burdens.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are (in fact) allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you -- then indeed, he is (one) of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Fight those People of the Book who do not believe in Allah, nor in the Last Day, and do not take as unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have declared as unlawful, and do not profess the Faith of Truth; (fight them) until they pay jizyah with their own hands while they are subdued.

Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

When it's about polygamy they remember Abraham, David and Solomon were not Christians and belong to the Old Testament but change conversation to tithe they start quoting Deuteronomy, Malachi etc in the Old Testament
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
dallasi:

When it's about polygamy they remember Abraham, David and Solomon were not Christians and belong to the Old Testament but change conversation to tithe they start quoting Deuteronomy, Malachi etc in the Old Testament

You never answer my question, are you afraid or you're clueless?

Quote a verse from the Bible where God says you Muslims should be killed.. Afterall I've shown you just few out of many verses from the quran where allah said you should kill we Christians and Jewish for not believing in allah and his or her religion Islam

NOTE: EVEN JESUS CHRIST IS NOT A CHRISTIAN, NONE OF THE TRUE AND GENUINE PROPHETS OF GOD IN OLD TESTAMENT WERE CHRISTIANS.

No escaping route for you
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
dallasi:

Very simple question, I asked you to show just a person Jesus Christ killed and sent to his or her grave while on earth and I'll show you 10 people out of many muhammad killed and sent to there early graves with evidences and from genuine source
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You never ear, show me from anywhere, from any source(s) where it's written that Jesus Christ killed while on earth
that is your own cup of tea,as he is your own gods so as he is our prophet in Islamic monotheism
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
nheyol:
that is your own cup of tea,as he is your own gods so as he is our prophet in Islamic monotheism

Next time you should seek for the truth and don't let one alfa, imam, brainwashed you... Jesus Christ is not a murderer like your messenger

MASS ALARM
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by dallasi: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Very simple question, I asked you to show just a person Jesus Christ killed and sent to his or her grave while on earth and I'll show you 10 people out of many muhammad killed and sent to there early graves with evidences and from genuine source

Protestant if this word exist in your faith, then i believe nothing on earth that will ever satisfied you

a member or follower of any of the Western Christian Churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church in accordance with the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran Churches.
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
dallasi:

Protestant if this word exist in your faith, then i believe nothing on earth that will ever satisfied you

a member or follower of any of the Western Christian Churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church in accordance with the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran Churches.

See this clueless one grin what did I asked, what are you saying? How come you graduated from primary school to secondary school? Tell me whom Jesus Christ slaughtered while on earth is the question, you're telling me Baptist Roman Catholic churches.. Nawa ooo
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by Tomisin666(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol see mr busy body that want to be lecturing me on my own religion, lol you got to be kidding me. Even though i renounce my faith to Islam, cause i wasn't given birth into Islam at first, before i was now being destined to see the light of Islam can proudly feel ostentation I'm well erudite in the philosophy of Islam and if you want me too put you through on the conception of the philosophy of Islam that can actually be phantom to you in a surreptitious manner then you don't have to be presumptuous in texting me through my gmail so that we can have a well comprehensive and all embracing conception about the philosophy of Islam. And in contary to what you spew saying we worship Muhammad(saw) it's because you lack knowledge from a concrete source that's while actually putting yourself into serious taunt on whether could it be truth these people are actually worshipping Muhammad or not which i can vuantly tell you we don't worship him, but rather we declare and extol him has nothing but a prophet because Allah chose him for the task as being a prophet and a warner to man kind and he's nothing but a man like us unlike the you guys have declare Jesus is you guys creator tueh what a grave sin you kafir are banting with thinking you're doing what it's right and it's very phatom y'all bible you ascribe to be from God is nothing but myths and distortion to detonate y'all straight to hell..cause the day that of that conquest emerge to pass which am sure with my assertion it will definitely going to come to pass, so don't blame Allah if you later find out your Jesus you guys claim you worship will deprive you in a trample manner cause he has already warned you in Matthew 7 Vs 21 to 23 not to believe in those people ascribing to be of ordain claiming holy shepard distorting you guy's with their misleading account, so sad is you guys xtrain cause you have choose to be ravenous in hypocrisy which might detonate y'all straight to hell but with my virtuous moral conduct scold that from you guys and come to realize Islam is the only religion right from Adam to the last prophet Muhammad(pbuh ) all practice Islam sent to their various generation as that time to the last generation which happens to be us and we have being sent a prophet to give us serious warning not to fall into culprit of those sinners which that prophet happens to be prophet Muhammad(pbuh)which the world don't want to accept has being the prophet sent to this generation of ours for clear warning...And if you could trace it back to John 14 Vs 16 where Jesus himself made this statement he will go to the father to pray for the spirit of truth

statement
ANTIlSLAM:

As you too worship muhammad during shahaada, Jesus Christ taught us to LOVE one another including one's enemies. Had it been we Christians don't love you Muslims, nothing shall stop us in having our own TERRORIST GROUPS as you have Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil, etc terrorizing world peace just because of the hatred against Christianity and western inventions. So therefore, I LOVE YOU SLAVES of allah but I'm just here to show you hidden parts of your religion and nurturing you on things you're not aware of
Re: Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2021
Tomisin666:
Lol see mr busy body that want to be lecturing me on my own religion, lol you got to be kidding me. Even though i renounce my faith to Islam, cause i wasn't given birth into Islam at first, before i was now being destined to see the light of Islam can proudly feel ostentation I'm well erudite in the philosophy of Islam and if you want me too put you through on the conception of the philosophy of Islam that can actually be phantom to you in a surreptitious manner then you don't have to be presumptuous in texting me through my gmail so that we can have a well comprehensive and all embracing conception about the philosophy of Islam. And in contary to what you spew saying we worship Muhammad(saw) it's because you lack knowledge from a concrete source that's while actually putting yourself into serious taunt on whether could it be truth these people are actually worshipping Muhammad or not which i can vuantly tell you we don't worship him, but rather we declare and extol him has nothing but a prophet because Allah chose him for the task as being a prophet and a warner to man kind and he's nothing but a man like us unlike the you guys have declare Jesus is you guys creator tueh what a grave sin you kafir are banting with thinking you're doing what it's right and it's very phatom y'all bible you ascribe to be from God is nothing but myths and distortion to detonate y'all straight to hell..cause the day that of that conquest emerge to pass which am sure with my assertion it will definitely going to come to pass, so don't blame Allah if you later find out your Jesus you guys claim you worship will deprive you in a trample manner cause he has already warned you in Matthew 7 Vs 21 to 23 not to believe in those people ascribing to be of ordain claiming holy shepard distorting you guy's with their misleading account, so sad is you guys xtrain cause you have choose to be ravenous in hypocrisy which might detonate y'all straight to hell but with my virtuous moral conduct scold that from you guys and come to realize Islam is the only religion right from Adam to the last prophet Muhammad(pbuh ) all practice Islam sent to their various generation as that time to the last generation which happens to be us and we have being sent a prophet to give us serious warning not to fall into culprit of those sinners which that prophet happens to be prophet Muhammad(pbuh)which the world don't want to accept has being the prophet sent to this generation of ours for clear warning...And if you could trace it back to John 14 Vs 16 where Jesus himself made this statement he will go to the father to pray for the spirit of truth

statement

You don't worship him but you extol him right?
grin is like you have problem with the word "EXTOL" Did you check for the meaning of Extol before written your super story? This is NOT Arabic but purely English. So you agreed with me that your praise, glorify, exalt, muhammad during shahaada, very good of you..

Are you aware that allah your god is the best deceiver as read from your quran? That's why you're lost physically and spiritually

Boi, Muhammad doesn't worth emulating, imagine that old man married whom suppose to be his great grand daughter as wife. 53-6=47 see the diff and you're expecting a sane person to accept him, your late messenger was a warlord, pedophile master, criminal, killer, terrorist, etc

I don't need your whatever email, here is okay is that clear? No private chat it's better people like you are seeing the atrocities in your religion Islam, allah and messenger muhammad

So your alfa tell you say muhammad was the spirit of truth right? In your own village, spirit do die bah? Your muhammad was poisoned to death, if he's the spirit of truth, ordinary meat shouldn't have sent him to his early grave

See slave, God has NO religion. Your own god allah revealed himself, herself or itself as a Muslim and lover of Islam whereas muhammad was the founder of Islam, so before muhammad brought Islam, your allah was NOT in existence abi? Or Islam is the first religion of earth? No wonder your god allah and his or her angels prayed for muhammad, you should ask your Alfa whom your god allah is sending his or her orayer request to

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Muslim Youths Can Handle Pornography: 11 Practical Tips / New Destructive Tools Called Sex Dolls / If A Woman Dies While Pregnant, How Will She Be Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.