Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia (20733 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Governor Ikpeazu: I Am Not Leaving PDP. APC is a ‘Stationary Vehicle’ / Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Iceman2017(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2021
I remember when so many media channels was banned of talking anything related to IPOB.
But now, the whole radio stations and newspapers now use IPOB as headline.

Remember at the end, Biafra will come.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by nenyeRitta(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2021
who dosnt know ABIA is the Head quarters of IPOB and its biggest stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
No ipob in Abia, talks of a drowning man. Then why is Ariaria not open today
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by IvyGRush: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
God Bless � all Peace Ambassadors and Advocates.

I mean how can you add to the plight of those whom you are clamouring a better life for. Youth whom have been in abject poverty (as posited by some of their leaders) are now brainwashed and made to die senselessly while loosing their souls after believing they have gained the whole world.

Can't fathom this with respect to the Current Century and human race Development. It's too black to my liking.

Biafra is with those who want it but they know it not.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by slivertongue: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
well said &fact
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by nonhuman(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2021
He said no ipob in abia what we have is ESN
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by donbenie(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2021
Coldie:
Low key he is telling us he is ipob
Shut up angry
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2021
My Ngwa governor has spoken..
If e pain you go and hug transformer..
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2021
Lol
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by nonhuman(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
Time will come they will be forced to talk about us in their national dailies radios a TV, they will fight us then at the end Biafra will come ..MNK
Shit is getting closer
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by kvin33: 11:55am On May 31, 2021
Mee too o. I don't believe in Nigeria through barrels of the gun. Someone should get it into the thick heads of the lunatics that no amount of killing people will make them love Nigeria. Didn't work in the 60's and will never work. Lunatics, everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Nobody: 11:55am On May 31, 2021
Even the leaders are now afraid. No one knows what will happen next
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by wink2015(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2021
9niceguy:
ESN should take things easy...

Too many people have died already.

The elites seems to be enjoying one Nigeria and they don't want biafra for now.

Do not worry.

Biafra will find those elites out and deny them their CHOP ALONE mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Calitoscassius(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
He is afraid grin kerosene governor is afraid he might not be alive to spend his looted money.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by BlessedNuel: 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
Speechless
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Calitoscassius(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
IvyGRush:
God Bless � all Peace Ambassadors and Advocates.

I mean how can you add to the plight of those whom you are clamouring a better life for. Youth whom have been in abject poverty (as posited by some of their leaders) are now brainwashed and made to die senselessly while loosing their souls after believing they have gained the whole world.

Can't fathom this with respect to the Current Century and human race Development. It's too black to my liking.

Biafra is with those who want it but they know it not.

Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by manny4u(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
I need to test this so called unshakeable unity of Nigeria. Let's get a constitutional review that would pave way for a referendum. You can continue to force unity on a section whose large percentage of it population do not want anything to do with Nigeria.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by puzzlegate(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
Whois:
No ipob in Abia? I thought Igbo's are IPOB and IPOB is igbo.
continue beating about the bush. The Gov said there is no IPOB ln his state, but there is ESN, what a HYPOCRICY !
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by patriotic007: 12:10pm On May 31, 2021
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Amankalizer(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Lengthy headline with disjointed content
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by samwillyco1(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Good don't allow terrorist to invade your state and start Killing your people
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by matm: 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
Igbos will never experience war again as in 1967 I pray for them.
War is worse than death.When there is war,u will find urself running on empty stomach without knowing where u are running to having left ur home and all u labored for years to make. No more bathing ,no food,no water.Schools,markets,banks,places of worship,all get destroyed.U won't know where ur kids,husbands,wives and relations are again.Babies who cry are thrown away by their mothers to escape enemies assault .
Barefooted,people scamper from one dungeon to another like wild animals.
Dialogue,diplomacy shld reign.
Remember that today's indomie kids can't survive on eating raw cassava and cassava leaves if war breaks out.
Let their be restraint,let their be equity.May Gods will be done.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
wink2015:

Do not worry.

Biafra will find those elites out and deny them their CHOP ALONE mentality.

That would be awesome...

Go after the real problems of your region. Locate and take peace away from them anywhere they run to in the world.

No need chasing shadows, killing security forces who are also average poor Nigerians... That's just cowardice.

No corrupt Nigerian politician should be allowed to have peace or enjoy his loot.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2021
Seconded.
Anything that has to do with ipob in the Biafra struggle is a big fraud.
Ipob sold out when their leader became a campaign agent for pdt,which ofcus can not be free.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by Whois(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2021
puzzlegate:
continue beating about the bush. The Gov said there is no IPOB ln his state, but there is ESN, what a HYPOCRICY !

I dey test you
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by biafranrealson: 12:48pm On May 31, 2021
Governor , you goofed if you say that no IPOB in ABIA,
ABIA is the Head quarters of IPOB and its biggest stronghold.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by MOJ584(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
Oga,

We the ordinary Easterners also do not believe in Nigeria created by a white man and his girl friend!

We also do not believe in Abia State governed by an Efulu Efu cum unrepentant rogue and lunatic like you!!!

Shit!
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Every Ipob must grasp the truth;

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

power is not given, it is taken

Mankind will never see an end of trouble until lovers of wisdom come to hold political power, or the holders of power become lovers of wisdom

Political power does not rest with those who cast votes; political power rests with those who count votes.
Joseph Stalin

Learn from Mandela and Martin Luther King. The part ipob is on is dangerous and can’t end well.
Re: Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
booscy:
Okay so now you know.

When you ordered the Nigerian security forces to murder unarmed youths who gathered to pray in a school field, you didn't know what you were creating abi?

Power intoxication made even you a University don become senseless that you couldn't fashion out a way to nip this whole thing at the bud.
which unarmed youths did he order to be killed?
Don't be stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Tweets About Dapchi Girls. See Reactions / 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu / Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.