Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! (761 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2021
In sequel to the thread on FP, of which someone died as a result of snake bite, of which a lot of people wondered at the remedy for the poison of a snake, i think it important to share my experience with you guys.

I am an avid reader, digests a lot of information whenever i'm chanced, so i had this knowledge, from multiple source that charcoals are a good anti-toxin

so, a day came for me to put this knowledge into practice, and the day happened to be a day i was bitten by a green snake.

I felt the poison spreading, but i didn't panic, picked some charcoal, ate it, open the bitten part with a razor blade, applied the charcoal, and let it be.

Instantaneously, my muscle stops twitching, and water started coming out of the wound, and after about 7 weeks, the wound finally closed.

Additionally, this can be used for scorpion bite, and to prepare it, the main ingredients are grinded charcoal, lime juice for preservation and pap for thickening.

you may add any other ingredient of choice, but those are the main.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Biggcake: 11:40pm On May 30, 2021
So you never visited hospital and the wound died by itself?

That's a good one....
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by realstars: 11:43pm On May 30, 2021
Good One There,
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 30, 2021
Biggcake:
So you never visited hospital and the wound died by itself?

That's a good one....

Not at all, i don't usually take drugs if i am ill, i allow my immune system to handle that by drinking a lot of water and exercising, trust me, it helps.

I also like believing in whatever is proven, so i see that as an opportunity to practice what i've learnt, and it works.

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Biggcake: 11:52pm On May 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Not at all, i don't usually take drugs if i am ill, i allow my immune system to handle that by drinking a lot of water and exercising, trust me, it helps.

I also like believing in whatever is proven, so i see that as an opportunity to practice what i've learnt, and it works.

So when you are sick of Malaria, what do you do?
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 12:01am On May 31, 2021
Biggcake:

So when you are sick of Malaria, what do you do?
Malaria, is a very common disease with me, but due to the detest i had for the drug, and the issue that usually arise if i report sick then, i decided to keep mum, and with time, it stops bothering me.

There is a lot of maleria pathogen in my bloodstream presently, but they are acting as anti bodies, and not parasite.

To say the least, it's been a very long while now, i last fell seriously ill.
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Kandeed: 12:09am On May 31, 2021
AdeOri99:

Malaria, is a very common disease with me, but due to the detest i had for the drug, and the issue that usually arise if i report sick then, i decided to keep mum, and with time, it stops bothering me.

There is a lot of maleria pathogen in my bloodstream presently, but they are acting as anti bodies, and not parasite.

You seem like a joker how will keeping quiet cure malaria....oga normal mosquito never bite it might interest you to pass some night at Ajegunle and let keeping mum cure you undecided

and did you say you exercise while being down with sickness I think I've heard it all tonight I don't want to hear again

3 Likes

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 12:22am On May 31, 2021
Kandeed:

You seem like a joker how will keeping quiet cure malaria....oga normal mosquito never bite it might interest you to pass some night at Ajegunle and let keeping mum cure you undecided

and did you say you exercise while being down with sickness I think I've heard it all tonight I don't want to hear again
Mosquito bite me everyday, even as i'm typing now, one is disturbing me.
And i have also stayed at a slum before, so i know those type of mosquitoe.
If you had a good grip on your mind, summoning strenght to exercise when you are down with sickness wount be hard.
Even with a good conditioning of the mind, you can keep yourself warm in the midst of cold.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Coldshisha: 1:18am On May 31, 2021
Use activated charcoal instead even doctors recommend it at times

And the fact that your immune system have grown over time to fight malaria a butty guy shouldn't try what you are trying because it may not end well

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
Use activated charcoal instead even doctors recommend it at times

And the fact that your immune system have grown over time to fight malaria a butty guy shouldn't try what you are trying because it may not end well
What's activated charcoal
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Coldshisha: 1:33am On May 31, 2021
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Biggcake: 2:40am On May 31, 2021
AdeOri99:

Because I do fall sick of Malaria so often. Which means I should stop taking medication and allow my system to fight it out.. But what if it becomes too severe for my system to handle...
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 31, 2021
Biggcake:

Because I do fall sick of Malaria so often. Which means I should stop taking medication and allow my system to fight it out.. But what if it becomes too severe for my system to handle...
Well, that i can't answer, and i woun't advise you to do it if you aren't the resilient type.
It had once gripped me for 7 day straight, but i was just falling and rising in it, instead of going to the school clinic to get medication.
But if you can survive it, that's the end.
My genotype is AA, and that is a sure ticket for maleria, and it was very frequent then also

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Biggcake: 3:00am On May 31, 2021
AdeOri99:

Well, that i can't answer, and i woun't advise you to do it if you aren't the resilient type.
It had once gripped me for 7 day straight, but i was just falling and rising in it, instead of going to the school clinic to get medication.
But if you can survive it, that's the end.
My genotype is AA, and that is a sure ticket for maleria, and it was very frequent then also

I'm AA too, I will give a try eventually when it surfaces...

Thanks buddy for all the helpful informations..

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Kandeed: 8:55am On May 31, 2021
AdeOri99:

Mosquito bite me everyday, even as i'm typing now, one is disturbing me.
And i have also stayed at a slum before, so i know those type of mosquitoe.
If you had a good grip on your mind, summoning strenght to exercise when you are down with sickness wount be hard.
Even with a good conditioning of the mind, you can keep yourself warm in the midst of cold.

You'll make a good motivational speaker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 31, 2021
Kandeed:

You'll make a good motivational speaker cheesy
lols
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Kandeed:

He isn't a joker, I also detest pills. I just drink Lotta water, I always get better after awhile.
Re: Whenever You Are Bitten By A Snake. Do This! by markkuss: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let me add to this @op

Charcoal is also used in treating viginal infection

If you care to find out more..charcoal has male and female...you can ask those who sell

Let me drift a bit

There are people who can see if you are carrying millions in an invisible bag..in such cases, you are advised to put a male charcoal inside the bag

More information

Ashes is good for quick healing and drying of wounds.. Not that kind wey dem cut head comot o..

Saint leaf extract is good for cleansing of cleaning of the organs in the body..

You can add yours too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Trying To Get Pregnant? Here Are Tips To Help You Get Pregnant Faster / Drink Garlic Milk Everyday / Wheel Chair Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.