Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop (1153 Views)

We Experienced The Worst Form Of Corruption Under Buhari - Bishop Kukah / I Warned You About Buhari, Bishop David Oyedepo Tells Nigerians [VIDEO] / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49am On May 31, 2021
Sycophants everywhere
Re: 2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop by Valkrie: 8:26am On May 31, 2021
gistsmill04:
The General Overseer of Christ Revelation Church of God (Holy Promise) Bishop Ayodeji Ipinmoroti, has claimed the former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu will be president in 2023.

The bishop claimed God showed him that the All Progressives Congress, APC national leader will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

Bishop Ipinmoroti spoke at a sermon to commemorate the Children National, The Nation reports.

Noting that Tinubu will emerge victorious, he predicted many of the politician’s associates would betray him before the elections.

“I do not see Nigeria breaking apart. Bola Tinubu is a right peg in the right hole in the 2023 presidential election.”

Ipinmoroti described the APC stalwart as a man of integrity with administrative experience and political wherewithal.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/2023-elections-god-selected-tinubu-succeed-buhari-bishop.html

Its only the God in your pocket that selected the drug baron and not God of the people...!!
Re: 2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop by Whoube99(f): 8:30am On May 31, 2021
gistsmill04:
The General Overseer of Christ Revelation Church of God (Holy Promise) Bishop Ayodeji Ipinmoroti, has claimed the former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu will be president in 2023.

The bishop claimed God showed him that the All Progressives Congress, APC national leader will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

Bishop Ipinmoroti spoke at a sermon to commemorate the Children National, The Nation reports.

Noting that Tinubu will emerge victorious, he predicted many of the politician’s associates would betray him before the elections.

“I do not see Nigeria breaking apart. Bola Tinubu is a right peg in the right hole in the 2023 presidential election.”

Ipinmoroti described the APC stalwart as a man of integrity with administrative experience and political wherewithal.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/2023-elections-god-selected-tinubu-succeed-buhari-bishop.html

What a belly serving prophecy from a 419ner a.k.a. bishop.
How much you collect from the guy on this ya hustling stunt
Re: 2023 Elections: God Has Selected Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Bishop by colorsofrainbow: 8:53am On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
E go soon clear for your papa eye but wailing to hell is your constitution guaranteed right Sha.

Na the pains make you involve my papa? grin

MNK Latest Update / Most Wanted Public Enemy Operating In Plain Sight / Governor Oyetola Adopt V P Osinbajo Tradermoni Mode Of Votes Buying (photos)