Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM (2167 Views)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 3:32am On May 31, 2021
My late grandfather was a member of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and was deployed to various cities around the country throughout his career. I would like to believe at the time he served there was a level of professionalism in the code and conduct of the police officers that helped secure the nation.

However, the same cannot be said today were men of the NPF collect bribes and extort members of the public openly.

The case of the Apo 6 Killings comes to mind, which has made me extremely skeptical in trusting any source of information from the NPF.
The 6 victims were (1)Ifeanyi Ozor, (2)Chinedu Meniru, (3) Anthony Nwokike, (4) Paulinus Ogbonna, (5) Ekene Isaac Mgbe and (6) Augustina Arebu the only female victim and fiance to Ifeanyi Ozor. All six were traders at the Apo auto spare parts market, Abuja.They were killed because DCP Danjuma made romantic advances to the only lady among them, Augustina Arebu, at a night club, which she turned down.

A minor disagreement ensued between the guys and the officer who stormed out of the night club to the nearby police checkpointwhere he told the police men on duty that there were armed robbers in the area. When the APO6 drove to the checkpoint, Danjuma blocked them with his vehicle and ordered the junior police men on duty to open fire on them which they did.

Four of the APO6 were killed on the spot.The remaining two, the lady, Augustina Arebu and another male, were killed the following day.
The lady was strangled to death by officer Danjuma.

This is according to the findings of the goverment Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by OBJ and headed by Justice O.O Goodluck

I am extremely skeptical of the guilt of all the bullet ridden bodies of so called ESN and UGM Nigerians are being subjected to on a weekly basis.How many could be innocent victims who were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Nigerian police are notorious for going to beer parlours and other hangouts were youths like to mingle and arresting them en masse and labelling them armed robbers.

Nigeria has one of the worst human rights record in the world. And it is normal for Police or Army officials to tell Nigerians they will kill you and nothing will happen to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 3:39am On May 31, 2021
Frontpage
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by orikoku: 3:42am On May 31, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 3:44am On May 31, 2021
Oboy see story.. grin

Thunder dey break e 4 fire OP .. now now
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 3:47am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:
Oboy see story.. grin

Thunder dey break e 4 fire OP .. now now

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2021
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:
My late grandfather was a member of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and was deployed to various cities around the country throughout his career. I would like to believe at the time he served there was a level of professionalism in the code and conduct of the police officers that helped secure the nation.

However, the same cannot be said today were men of the NPF openly collect bribes and extort members of the public openly.

The case of the Apo 6 Killings comes to mind, which has made me extremely skeptical in trusting any source of information from the NPF.
The 6 victims weresad1)Ifeanyi Ozor, (2)Chinedu Meniru, (3) Anthony Nwokike, (4) Paulinus Ogbonna, (5) Ekene Isaac Mgbe and (6) Augustina Arebu the only female victim and fiance to Ifeanyi Ozor. All six were traders at the Apo auto spare parts market, Abuja.They were killed because DCP Danjuma made romantic advances to the only lady among them, Augustina Arebu, at a night club, which she turned down.

A minor disagreement ensued between the guys and the officer who stormed out of the night club to the nearby police checkpointwhere he told the police men on duty that there were armed robbers in the area. When the APO6 drove to the checkpoint, Danjuma blocked them with his vehicle and ordered the junior police men on duty to open fire on them which they did.

Four of the APO6 were killed on the spot.The remaining two, the lady, Augustina Arebu and another male, were killed the following day.

This is according to the findings of the goverment Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by OBJ and headed by Justice O.O Goodluck

I am extremely skeptical of the guilt of the bullet ridden bodies of so called ESN and UGM Nigerians are being subjected to on a weekly basis.

Nigeria has one of the worst human rights record in the world. And it is normal for Police or Army officials to tell Nigerians they will kill you and nothing will happen to them.
[/s]
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

However, the same cannot be said today were men of the NPF openly collect bribes and extort members of the public openly.

The 6 victims weresad1)Ifeanyi Ozor, (2)Chinedu Meniru, (3) Anthony Nwokike, (4) Paulinus Ogbonna, (5) Ekene Isaac Mgbe and (6) Augustina Arebu the only female victim and fiance to Ifeanyi Ozor. All six were traders at the Apo auto spare parts market, Abuja.They were killed because DCP Danjuma made romantic advances to the only lady among them, Augustina Arebu, at a night club, which she turned down.

I am extremely skeptical of the guilt of the bullet ridden bodies of so called ESN and UGM Nigerians are being subjected to on a weekly basis.

[/s]
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

[/s]
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why you dey post pictures.. abi thunder fire you

grin
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by XXXXTENTACION: 3:49am On May 31, 2021
too bad .... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:50am On May 31, 2021
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 3:54am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Why you dey post pictures.. abi thunder fire you

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lyqjlJqa6o
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lyqjlJqa6o

IPOB/UGM/ESN kill people pikin too nah... abi all those soldiers, policemen, immigration officers.. no get mama wey go cry when them bring them dead body home.

When she's done crying she should go and bury her son. More will die soon ... like the NE...

We don't care!

Thunder dey do warm up right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 4:02am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

IPOB/UGM/ESN kill people pikin too nah... abi all those soldiers, policemen, immigration officers.. no get mama wey go cry when them bring them dead body home.

When she's done crying she should go and bury her son. More will die soon ... like the NE...

We don't care!

Thunder dey do warm up right now.
What proof did they offer that her son was part of ESN or UGM?

5 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 4:07am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Miracle .. I bless the lord.

The IPOB/UGM/ESN supporter has a tongue that wags.

Show me proof her son is not an IPOB/UGM/ESN and I will prove the Pope is not a catholic!

Thunder in 3 .. 2.. 1

3 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 4:11am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Miracle .. I bless the lord.

The IPOB/UGM/ESN supporter has a tongue that wags.

Show me proof her son is not an IPOB/UGM/ESN and I will prove the Pope is not a catholic!

Thunder in 3 .. 2.. 1
I don't support IPOB/UGM/ESN. I believe Nigeria is better united despite our difference. I worry about the innocent people that may be victims of the NPF who have the worst human rights record in the world. This is a force that will go to a beer parlour and arrest all the youths and label them armed robbers, or arrest youths based on hair style and choice of clothing and label them cultists.

2 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:13am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Just like it be
You can't convince people that have natural hatred towards Ndigbo.
They will defy every logical reasons to pin any wrong doings on Ndigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 4:14am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't support IPOB/UGM/ESN. I believe Nigeria is better united despite our difference. I worry about the innocent people that may be victims of the NPF who have the worst human rights records in the world. This is a force that go to a beer parlour and arrest all the youths and label them armed robbers, or arrest youths based on hair style and choice of clothing and label them cultists.

I don't believe and can never... will never believe this nonsense you wrote.

What's bad in supporting anarchy, turmoil, savagery, vengeance, pain, lies, destruction and despair. It's the way of men.

Own it with your full chest. Stop this nonsense right now.

All Hail Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 4:18am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

I don't believe and can never... will never believe this nonsense you wrote.

What's bad in supporting anarchy, turmoil, savagery, vengeance, pain, lies, destruction and despair. It's the way of men.

Own it with your full chest. Stop this nonsense right now.

All Hail Biafra
I believe in the indivisibility of the Nigeria nation. When united we can achieve greatness based on meritocracy.

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 4:34am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

I retreat!

Attention this house is marked with blood of 1960. Thunder and lightning shall pass over.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by chukwuibuipob: 4:35am On May 31, 2021
sad The killing of the 6 Apo by that lunatic Danjuma still fresh in memory sad.But the present fl@theads PIGZ burning inec,police station, killing policemen, stealing pipu goats/cows,rapin old/young should STOP

2 Likes

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2021
How IPOB skull looks when burnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 4:44am On May 31, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad The killing of the 6 Apo by that lunatic Danjuma still fresh in memory sad.But the present fl@theads PIGZ burning inec,police station, killing policemen, stealing pipu goats/cows,rapin old/young should STOP
No one is saying excusing what is happening. The APO 6 killing is fresh in memory, and there is a huge possibility most of the people being paraded are innocent victims, who just happen to live or be in the vicinity of the Inec office or police station. You know their standard operating procedure is to pick up any youth they see when these incidents occur and force them to make confessions of things they know nothing about after been tortured.
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by noleflendum: 4:46am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage
front watin?
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by noleflendum: 4:47am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin The skull is still flat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2021
noleflendum:

grin grin grin
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Elporo(m): 4:49am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oboy na true .. rituals...

1 Like

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 5:02am On May 31, 2021
E be like say you want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say you want act another movie again oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC1OL3GZh8
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 5:18am On May 31, 2021
noleflendum:
Grow up
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by noleflendum: 5:21am On May 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Grow up
flati.no never see something

1 Like

Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by Nobody: 5:22am On May 31, 2021
noleflendum:
flati.no never see something
I am Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM by NyamiriFlathead: 5:26am On May 31, 2021
Death to all ipob/esn, unknown gunmen and their supporters, their heads should be ridden with bullets and their flatty skulls should be roasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo / Thousands Of Herdsmen With AK47 Invade Ondo State / Tinubu Is A Condemned Criminal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.