Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye (11233 Views)

Court Asked To Bar Gbajiagbmila From Contesting Reps Speakership / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 8:57pm On May 31, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Who can match the bullion van thief? He definitely will use his stolen money from Lagos to intimidate the youthful aspirants.
so when you want to contest for Olympics, Usain bolt will step down for you?

What are you looking for there if you cannot match your competition?
Hope and wishful thinking is not a strategy.
If you are intimidated you have no business in leadership

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
bcomputer101:
Una don dey plan to plant another Mannique for us abi?

Tinubu already looks like vegetable.

We need someone between the age of 50-60 years
go and bring them na
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:00pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:
Tinubu the confirmed drug dealer according to the FBI
we are not in America
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:01pm On May 31, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Must he contest?

Must you comment

What did he want again?

Everyone is not content with mediocrity like you

Anyways, I just pity next president after buhari. The debt profile, highest inflation and unemployment as well as underemployment, poverty and killings everywhere.
so if you borrow plenty money you will abandon your family?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
choky26:
Why is this man even planning to contest? Someone that should be resting in an old people's home
everyone is not ambitionless like you o
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
ictjobber:
Nature hates the very soil we blacks walk on..

The things wey dey happen for our community eh
yet it is the most fertile soil

SMH
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:06pm On May 31, 2021
Paragon311:
Which youth have the kind of fund he has acquired to contest with him??

Did Obama have the funds?

Jokers

You are the joker

Greedy old men
who asked you not be greedy?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by bcomputer101: 9:15pm On May 31, 2021
Cromagnon:
go and bring them na

Are you normal?
Is your brain doing over heating?
What's the colour of your problem?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
bcomputer101:

Are you normal?

I'll take that as a no

Is your brain doing over heating?

Still not an answer

What's the colour of your problem?

So you've realised your stupidity and decided to ad hominem instead of replying intelligibly?

This is how you continue voting for idiots
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Luckydubby7(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Cromagnon:

Must you comment

Everyone is not content with mediocrity like you

so if you borrow plenty money you will abandon your family?
I didn't mentioned just debt
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by bcomputer101: 9:49pm On May 31, 2021
Cromagnon:

I'll take that as a no

Still not an answer

So you've realised your stupidity and decided to ad hominem instead of replying intelligibly?

This is how you continue voting for idiots

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

You are the greatest victim of foolishness
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
Cromagnon:
we are not in America

Buruji Kashamu committed the same crime as Tinubu and you were all shouting against him.

Why are you also not shouting against Tinubu like you shouted against Buruji Kashamu? Is it because you are a shameless, immortal hypocrite?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 11:05pm On May 31, 2021
effort1:

Buruji Kashamu committed the same crime as Tinubu and you were all shouting against him.

I didn't shout against him

Why are you also not shouting against Tinubu like you shouted against Buruji Kashamu? Is it because you are a shameless, immortal hypocrite?
no
It's because I'm a realist
And getting emotional will not solve the problem

Just look at how you're getting in your feelings

Is that how you become a leader or win at life?

All this grammar you spoke and both men are living their best life while you are here venting on Nairaland with a stranger

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 11:07pm On May 31, 2021
bcomputer101:

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

You are the greatest victim of foolishness
my father is not poor

Just shows your upbringing

I hope you never have children and people should watch their children around you

You sound like a kidnapper or ritualist

You still couldn't answer the question

This is how you know a loser in an argument
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 11:10pm On May 31, 2021
Luckydubby7:

I didn't mentioned just debt
o
Sorry o
OK if you're in debt and your children are unemployed and underemployed and poor being killed, will you run away?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
Cromagnon:

I didn't shout against him

no
It's because I'm a realist
And getting emotional will not solve the problem

Just look at how you're getting in your feelings

Is that how you become a leader or win at life?

All this grammar you spoke and both men are living their best life while you are here venting on Nairaland with a stranger

What's your idea of a realist?

Voting a drug pusher as your president?
A drug pusher with archaic ideas?

A drug pusher with his uncouth wife like a women with zero morals?

Is that what they call reality in your morally dented world?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 4:05am On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

What's your idea of a realist?

Voting a drug pusher as your president?
A drug pusher with archaic ideas?

A drug pusher with his uncouth wife like a women with zero morals?

Is that what they call reality in your morally dented world?
What do You think they vote for in America?
I'm sure you worship those ones

Was it not Clinton calling her fellow Americans deplorable and super predators

Don't blame you Mr dent
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Cromagnon:

What do You think they vote for in America?
I'm sure you worship those ones

Was it not Clinton calling her fellow Americans deplorable and super predators

Don't blame you Mr dent

That's a perfect reason to campaign for a failed politician as your president so that failure can continue to thrive in your family to the next generation due to bad national leadership.
Mr self-deceptive realist, Weh done
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2021
effort1:

That's a perfect reason to campaign for a failed

How did he fail?
He won both elections
He beat incumbent
He demystified federal might

politician as your president so that failure can continue to thrive in your family

My own family is successful
Must be your family that is failing vhf Way you're taking it Personal

to the next generation due to bad national leadership.
Or terrible followership

Mr self-deceptive realist, Weh done
Who's the one deceiving himself
Your Have no candidate
But let's pretend tinubu is your one and only problem In Nigeria right?
Dreamer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Cromagnon:

How did he fail?
He won both elections
He beat incumbent
He demystified federal might

My own family is successful
Must be your family that is failing vhf Way you're taking it Personal

Or terrible followership

Who's the one deceiving himself
Your Have no candidate
But let's pretend tinubu is your one and only problem In Nigeria right?
Dreamer

He package failure Buhari. That makes him a failure. How many of his political puppets have succeeded beyond Lagos? 1 or 2?

Of course, your campaign for a drug pusher really shows your family is successful. What a way to display success
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

He package failure Buhari
Failure how
They won both elections

. That makes him a failure.
I don't think you know what failure means
He achieved HIS goals
It is you that has failed to achieve..
.who even knows what your goals are?

How many of his political puppets have succeeded beyond Lagos? 1 or 2?
Define success beyond Lagos
Is osibaojo not succeeding
Fashola nko
Adeosun nko
Only Fowler was removed

The only success out of Lagos is presidency
Or you expect 1 state to get all federal allocations?

South west is 1 out of 6 zones
He has done very well

How many Votes have you ever gotten in your life

Of course, your campaign for a drug pusher really shows your family is successful. What a way to display success

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Cromagnon post=102419025]
Failure how
They won both elections

1. They rigged both election. You didn't hear stories of underaged voters in the North and how heavily elections were rigged in Lagos?

2. Since Buhari became president, how many electoral promises had he fulfilled? Is there another description of a failure than that?

3. For your information, the government is now bargaining with bandits. Kidnapping has now become a weekly thing. Is that the definition of success where you came from?

I don't think you know what failure means
He achieved HIS goals
It is you that has failed to achieve..
.who even knows what your goals are?

Are you saying his goals are to package a failure as a president? Now that's a weird kind of goal.

Define success beyond Lagos
Is osibaojo not succeeding
Fashola nko
Adeosun nko
Only Fowler was removed

1. Apart from warm the seat of vice president office and pay condolence visits, what other thing has osinbajo achieved? Oh, he also achieved staining his hands with NEMA funds; I almost forgot.

2. Fashola started out as Super Minister. What is he today? Chicken minister?

3. Are you referring to the disgraced Adeosun or someone else?

4. Only Fowler was removed? What of Fraud Adeosun? She is still occupying office, Abi?

Looks like there is a special training on self deception in your camp. You know how to lie to yourselves. Is Lie Mohammed your mentor?

The only success out of Lagos is presidency
Or you expect 1 state to get all federal allocations?

South west is 1 out of 6 zones
He has done very well

How many Votes have you ever gotten in your life

Look at the presidency today and ask yourself if this is the right president to oversee the future and destiny of your children.

It is one thing to have a lot of votes and another thing to use it for human progress.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=effort1 post=102427008][/quote]
All this shalaye

He is president

Goal is goal
It is you lamenting not him is the koko

Fashola still a minister
Half loaf better than nothing
You that want 100% what do you have to show
Ordinary street you cannot win

Have I lied in any statement
Just cos you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true
Stop reaching
Tinubu closer to presidency than you or your candidate
(still haven't heard his name)
Maybe it's snuffelupagus)
Haters gonna hate

Yep
He is the right president for now
Far better than having PDP in power unchallenged

This is where you make mistake
Politics is not for human progress anywhere in the world
It's primary aim is to capture power

Human progress is up to non lazy humans

Not useless govt parasites

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Cromagnon:

Fashola still a minister
Half loaf better than nothing

Lolz. What a bare faced show of shame
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. What a bare faced show of shame

Shame?
How?
You period of losers?

What gaffs shame got to do with winning

You think politics is about sentiment or reality
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cromagnon:

Shame?
How?
You period of losers?

What gaffs shame got to do with winning

You think politics is about sentiment or reality

When you started out as a so-called super Minister and got reduced to an ordinary minister, thats Shameless.

And you who is defending it is immersed in shame
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
effort1:

When you started out as a so-called super Minister and got reduced to an ordinary minister, thats Shameless.

And you who is defending it is immersed in shame
you that can't get ordinary class captain nko?

When you make it to MI nister
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cromagnon:
you that can't get ordinary class captain nko?

When you make it to MI nister

Your point is irrelevant. A super Minister now becomes a common nobody
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by MrColdsweat: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigerians should be wary of desperate aspirants.

We need new faces.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by Cromagnon: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
effort1:

Your point is irrelevant. A super Minister now becomes a common nobody
A nobody that was at least a somebody for 4 years
You nko
Which wan you Don achieve?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Cromagnon:
A nobody that was at least a somebody for 4 years
You nko

Fashola was governor of Lagos for 8 years.

That doesn't sound like "nobody"

Oh sorry.

I forgot that you aren't supposed to reason and think.

You are only supposed to defend rubbish
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye by effort1: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Cromagnon:

You nko

Your point is stupid.

It is the line of argument for failed people

He was the one appointed as minister and not me. He is the one to deliver as expected, not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Buhari's VP, Osinbajo, Osinbajo Or Osibanjo? Right Spelling Please. / Ras Kimono: Governor Okowa Reacts To Death Of Reggae Icon / Probe Panel Indicts Lawal Daura Over N8.2bn Pension Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.