Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen (65701 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Businessman, Linus Nmuo aka Sakatan / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Philadelphia: 9:28am On May 31, 2021
Why is it that a Northerner was killed in the east and an easterner was killed in the west just a day or 2 apart?

Well, here’s what I think.

These leaders are trying to set the indigenous groups against themselves by causing disunity through mistrust.

The northerner (obviously not fulani) that was killed in the east was murdered to cause the northerners to hate the easterners while the easterner in the west was killed to cause their oduduwa brethren to hate the easterners. All these are in the bid to cause them to start fighting against themselves and forget their common enemies, the fulanis.

I urge the westerners, easterners and the northerners (not fulanis) to look beyond this political blackmail and continue pressing for their sovereignty. It is closer than you all imagine.

God bless the indigenous people of Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa.

The below thread may interest you:

https://www.nairaland.com/6578782/kemi-olunloyo-ahmed-gulak-killed
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by MadamExcellency: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
I don't think this is ethnic-related.
Just look at those two animals on FP turning this to a Biafra issue

And what of Gulak's? Your honest opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by ibedun: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
powerbank33:
Rising cost of living, High unemployment rate, rising hunger, poverty capital of the world, low access to electricity, unimaginable state of insecurity, nepotism and clannishness in high places, advanced forms of corruption, clampdown on press freedom and free speech, high inflation rate etc.

6 yrs of sheer horror.

40,000mah Joway powerbank suitable for type C laptop and phones

Pay on delivery - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

One year warranty

Yet una dey born unnecessary children left, right and centre without control. Adding misery upon misery, poverty upon poverty, stupidity upon stupidity. Everybody in Nigeria is to blame. Men earning less than N50k are getting married!!! Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by berrystunn(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Forget everything you are still a kid...
We are not mate....

E-rat grin
I know...

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by truvine(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2021
I was thinking we've gone past this "police report" thing
Good the name of the hospital was quoted

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by BanevsJoker(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to him.....Look at the nonsense Smiley/Emoji they're attaching to the picture.
It's covering the number of the shop/building.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Powersurge: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

Deal gone bad...

Ibos are very comfortable in Ibadan so this isn't an ethnic attack

These Fulsnis are frustrated souls. Una kill northerner for Igbo land. Kill Igbo for Yoruba land. Una pettiness knows no bound.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Ugandatales: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not surprised...

Insecurity everywhere.

But Igbos are legit hustlers in Ibadan...
More like jealousy from business partners

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by iHart(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2021
SE youths should give the governor of that state two weeks to provide the killers.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by seyz91(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2021
cheesy
Dozie32:
Thank God say I never make enough money to make enemies.. Make I just the strole like madman.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:30am On May 31, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/30/gunmen-assassinate-igbo-businessman-ibadan

They had to take him to a police station to get a report? What a sick country filled with barely functional retãrds

3 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by yusluvad(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2021
This country na wa ooo...
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Coldshisha: 9:31am On May 31, 2021
donbenie:
You are very quick to exonerate Yorubas and very very eager to rope Igbos into his assassination..

If you want to be a Hypocritical Tribal Jingoist..

Stand up and be counted..

Stop being sly about it.. sad

How did I rope Ibos in anything now?!

I said it's not an ethnic attack as Ibos have equal right in Ibadan

Infact on a Yoruba radio programme you'll here chuckudi and Chioma speaking Yoruba fluently... You'll see Ibos owning Amala joint

This is Ibadan I can bet my balls it's not ethnic related

5 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Princedapace(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2021
kingthreat:

Shut tha hell up. Do you care about the life of your Biafran people. Innocent people getting caught up in the crossfire in the East and you are supporting your UGM. Your Kanu that only remembered the name of his dog rather than that of his people killed nko? Crap

Oga, calm down.. No one will be happy watching his people killed. Fulani herdsmen started this madness, they were killing people in the villages, destroying their farmlands, raping women, marrying them off. People lamented, cried, called on FG to do something, they didnt do anything. FG that excluded easterners from security structure kept mute while herdsmen were busy killing and destroying crops in the communities. Many people stopped going to their farms. Now, they have decided to defend them selves and got their guns. That was when security people started chasing them inside forest to fight them. I dont understand. Some people were busy killing us, destroying our farmlands, raping women, I called u to protect me, u refused, now, I have decided to protect my self and attack those who were killing me, u now sent soldiers to kill me for protecting my self. That is madness. That was why this whole madness started. The people got angry and started attacking security.

Now, fulani herdsmen are killing in Benue, Benue people are crying for help and no one is willing to help them. If the Benue youths decide to carry guns and defend them selves now, u will see soldiers going after them. That is why people get angry at security becus they seem to only act when u fight those killing u. Makes no sense. The same thing happened in south west. When fulani herdsmen were busy killing and destroying farm lands in communities, the villagers cried, ran away, begged and no one listened. Until sunday got angry and took over the case by him self. We saw what happened and that was when govt intervened. So, why is govt always waiting until the people start defending them selves? Why? Why? why? Why allow herdsmen to destroy farm lands? Farm lands are properties. They also kill and rape. See, injustice is dangerous. This govt really messed up. Is it that u people want people to watch as they get slaughtered week in week out? I dont understand.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by honcdm01(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2021
embarassed very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2021
berrystunn:

E-rat grin
I know...

Because I'm supporting UGM cheesy
If supporting UGM is a crime I will keep supporting them...
Thank you..grin
You can go fvck yourself...

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Zenithpeak(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2021
This is Blessed Maduabuchi now....

Chai.

This man is one of the best human being I ever met in my life. I called to confirm the sad news... I am terribly devastated as I am typing.

RIP Blessed Madu.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by StUriah(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2021
What was he doing with his secretary at 8pm on Saturday?

Could he be that some disgrunted lovers of his or that of the lady, out of jealousy and frustration, orchestrated the killing?

The whereabouts of the lady is yet unknown. She might have been taken to where she would learn her lesson. If that is the case, I hope that ladies who would not mind sleeping with married men for their own comfort will be careful next time.

It is high time we stop hovering around relaxation centers or clubs, for philandering or otherwise. Nigeria is not too conducive for such escapades.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Coldshisha: 9:34am On May 31, 2021
Powersurge:

These Fulsnis are frustrated souls. Una kill northerner for Igbo land. Kill Igbo for Yoruba land. Una pettiness knows no bound.

Wetin Fulanis one find go Mokola where Ibos are since several decades if not century? Highest they stay in their Sabo side of Mokola

You can't go political on this, Na Ibadan wey I dey

2 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Minjim: 9:34am On May 31, 2021
We don't have police that act preemptively, nor do they even act promptly.

Criminals know when they kill innocent people they will easily get away.
But let them kill a politician, they'll be caught that same day

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Surulereman(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2021
This request for Police Report again!!! Human life in this country has no value.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by theFilmtric: 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Lovelyn451:
me I'm not comfortable and I'm igbo living in ibadan
then leave
Or is AlaIgbo not paradise? undecided

Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2021
Kosk:
Betrayal from one of his brothers.
Typical Yoruba mentality
Criminal in your tribe killed him you are blaiming his brothers how about those Yorubas being killed who are they
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by sonofthunder: 9:38am On May 31, 2021
Please what's the solution to hospitals not treating victims of gunshot and knoife attacks...... This is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by VillageHead: 9:40am On May 31, 2021
Let the security agents swing into action and unravel his killers.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Cokahot: 9:41am On May 31, 2021
God the day I will get a snipe rifle. Na from kokodome rooftop I go position myself
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Millimann: 9:42am On May 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to him.....Look at the nonsense Smiley/Emoji they're attaching to the picture. Those 2 "kings" below me are already fighting. King A said King B should "Shut the hell up" and King B fired back that king A should "Keep quite, that who is he, that he should get out"

Maybe whoever attached the smiley doesn't know what it stands for.

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2021
RIP Sir. Rest on till the resurrection morning!!!
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by Golan007: 9:46am On May 31, 2021
No doubt, his brothers are involved.
Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by ChiefSosa(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2021
Successkay12:

It's crying Emoji
Not really, its the Emoji when you're having teary eyes from laughing too much. Hope you've not been using it wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen by pansophist(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2021
His surname Onwuamanam means "may death not know me". Unfortunately, death came at the wrong time. Probably business deal gone bad. RIP dude.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.