Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd (5124 Views)

Biafran Activist "Ada Nsukka" In Hospital After Kidnap By Security Agents- Pic / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) / Pictures Of Ongoing Pedestrian Bridge In The Ever Busy Enugu Ogbete Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by psucc(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:
Raining since night in owerri, more reason people won't step out today
Simply you don't know the Igbo man idealogy.

Rain stops Igbo man from going out? Even death doesn't stopped him.

They observe a day in their honour.
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by Coldsperm: 10:30am On May 31, 2021
So many Zombies will kill themselves today. Anyway, I sell and deal on unadulterated Otapiapia. It is very very effective and can send you to the great beyond within two minutes. This is not a case where the person will be taken to the hospital and later revived. It kills within 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Before you even talk of talking action or calling on the doctor, the victim is already sailing gallantly to the land of no return. Make Una try patronise me oo. I have offices all over the country, from Osogbo down to Mowe Idp camp, to Okitipupa down to USO in Owo local government. Even in all the terrorists infested area of the North, from Potiskum to Mubi, down to Gobir even in Daura. I will be back shortly to paste my shop addresses. As a Zombie, please don't fail to patronise me today. You can even buy more than one. Buy for your families and friends ok. There is even a promo going on. Buy three Otapiapia and get one free. Thank you!!!
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by patriotic007: 10:50am On May 31, 2021
I see alot of Yoruba dudes in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the fulas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by ibo previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything ibo.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by Elvis778(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2021
CilicMarin:
You woke up 5 am to snap pictures of streets just to further your propaganda..
I don't know for Ur side but sun rises at 6-6:30am here..... By 6am here it's still very dark, that particular picture was probably taken around 7am....and I know that road, it's always very busy in the morning
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by OyigboUpdate: 12:41pm On May 31, 2021
Akukor. This is me and other Nigerians in Oyigbo disobeying the IPOB sit at home grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJTBpKaqY8
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by Ebukacute(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
I sit down for orba road with my guys ....we don play ball taya
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 31, 2021
CilicMarin:

Doesn't take away the fact that you are known Supporter of UGM Terrorists...You celebrate here whenever, they kill someone...So keep the ranting to yourself...

Are you trying to make him feel guilty for not being on your side or what? grin
Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by MickzyDonald: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
shut up.
It's obvious the OP took that picture yesterday and only uploaded it today.
so many jobless fools on nairaland
Wow pele o, Mr Jobberman
I'm sure by now your acct balance should be ranging from 7 digits upward

1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Wow pele o, Mr Jobberman
I'm sure by now your acct balance should be ranging from 7 digits upward
stop following Kanu and IPOB around then watch how your life progresses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Challenge Trending In The North - Tinubu Is So Popular / Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads / Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.