Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " (655 Views)

How To Start A Business With Zero Money In 2023 / Do You Know U Can Get Up At Least 20k A Day With This App ..zero Money Needed / Make More Money With Zero Money In 5 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:32am On May 31, 2021
FINANCIAL PUZZLE:

1) " HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM ZERO MONEY ? "

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:35am On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
FINANCIAL PUZZLE:

This is probably the Biggest Problem of Many people in The World.

"The Biggest Money-Problem."

Having Nothing. Having NO MONEY - No Naira, No Penny - To Begin A Perceived Profitable Business of Yours.

This is a Problem or MILLIONS of People in The World Today.

However; The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Initiative is a very Important Initiative which I've always CONCEIVED to Utilize To Bring about Ultimate Solutions to This Problem PARTICULARLY To those who are CONSTRUCTIVE, SMART, WISE And PASSIONATE About Always Making NEW WAVES...!!!
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:41am On May 31, 2021
If this Question is one of Your Financial Puzzles ?

Then, you should proceed to read The "TIME Is MONEY Everyday" thread on The Investment Section of Nairaland so you can Get Aligned with The Utilization of The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) and How We can Collectively Create and Distribute Wealth by PERSONAL And SYNERGETIC ALIGNMENT And MANISFESTATIONS.

READ UP on The Thread via the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6578959/time-money-everyday-davido-entertainment#102220150
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:55am On May 31, 2021
FINANCIAL PUZZLE:

Sensitization Discussion to continue in 5 minutes Time on here.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:01am On May 31, 2021
Let's get started already.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:13am On May 31, 2021
"How Do I Make Money from Zero Money ?"

Firstly, it is very important for me to point out to the fact that there is a very Big Problem with The ORIENTATION of This Question.

Why? How ?

Many people are fond of always WRONGLY asking themselves "How Do I Make Money?"

They WRONGLY want to MAKE Money because They Wrongly Ask Themselves The Wrong Question of Wanting to MAKE Money.

Very Importantly; It is worthy to note that " MONEY can neither be CREATED nor MADE By You or Any Individual Except You are The CENTRAL BANK of Your Country having The Priviledge to Produce and Print Money.

So; as an Individual;

" Money isn't MADE.

Money is EARNED."

Now; with this Better ORIENTATION of KNOWING And ACCEPTING That You CANNOT MAKE MONEY But EARN MONEY;

The Right Question To Feed Our Subconscious Minds is:

"How Do I EARN MONEY From Zero Money?"
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:22am On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
"How Do I Make Money from Zero Money ?"

Firstly, it is very important for me to point out to the fact that there is a very Big Problem with The ORIENTATION of This Question.

Why? How ?

Many people are fond of always WRONGLY asking themselves "How Do I Make Money?"

They WRONGLY want to MAKE Money because They Wrongly Ask Themselves The Wrong Question of Wanting to MAKE Money.

Very Importantly; It is worthy to note that " MONEY can neither be CREATED nor MADE By You or Any Individual Except You are The CENTRAL BANK of Your Country having The Priviledge to Produce and Print Money.

So; as an Individual;

" Money isn't MADE.

Money is EARNED."

Now; with this Better ORIENTATION of KNOWING And ACCEPTING That You CANNOT MAKE MONEY But EARN MONEY;

The Right Question To Feed Our Subconscious Minds is:

"How Do I EARN MONEY From Zero Money?"

"How Do I EARN MONEY From Zero Money ?"

When You Recondition Your Subconcious Mind with This Right ORIENTATIONAL Question; You begin ask Your Subconsciousness What To Do To EARN Money.

And because EARNING is a POSITIVE ACTIVITY; Your Mind drives you to POSITIVE DIRECTIONS on How You can EARN Money - The RIGHT WAY.

The Deeper and Clearer You CONSCIOUSLY Search for Answers within You; The Deeper and Clearer You CONSCIOUSLY Get Answers To Your Question provided You Open Your Mind to:

- CONSTRUCTIVE THINKING,

- CONSTRUCTIVE IMAGINATIONS,

- CONSTRUCTIVE REFLECTIONS,

&

- CONSTRUCTIVE ACTIONS.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
One Important Truth is that Asking Yourself The Right Question of "HOW DO I EARN MONEY ?" opens your mind to The Creative Thinking of Utilizing Your Potentials.

You begin to Think Personally and Constructively.

Over My Years of ENTREPRENEURSHIP; I've always Utilized The Aura and Power that comes from Asking t
This Right Question to Always Create Multiple Avenues to EARN MONEY by providing Services with My Abilities and Potentials.

You cannot think about Committing Cyber-Crime or any other Atrocities when You Think About EARNING MONEY.

The Wrong and Vague Concept of Always Wanting To MAKE MONEY is the reason alot of people engage in WRONG and AWFUL Avenues in wanting to "MAKE" Money. Many people go as far going into The Business of Printing Counterfeit Money because They cannot Creatively Think Up BETTER, EASIER and SANER Ways To EARN Money for Themselves.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by Ekitibiased(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2021
By dropshipping, zero capital - power of e commerce

E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
With all of the above information being digested and understood,

Let's get ahead on the Subject of The Matter.

"How Do I Earn Money from Zero Money ?"

This thread is created to help those are struggling financially to begin Their Respective Businesses.

Whether you are an Academical Graduate or not, So far you can read and apply all that you will be learning here; you are definitely going to begin Your Businesses with Zero Money which is the reason for creating the thread.

More Importantly; Your Financial Success solely depends on Your READINESS To Succeed through The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Initiative which I've developed for The Financial Empowerment of People who are Ready To EARN MONEY ONLINE without Zero Money.

It is also very important to note that The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Initiative is being developed as a Societal Solutional Coin to Financially Empower THE POOR And THE RICH as it focuses on Various FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT MODELS which have been embedded under The Coin.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:09am On May 31, 2021
How Do I Earn Money From Zero Money ?

- The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Way...!!!

One Coin; Numerous Financial Empowerment Models.

I've created The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) to address Societal Solutions for Wealth Creation and Distribution through The Following Financial Empowerment Models:

D - DROPSERVICING, DROPSHIPING & DRONES

A - AGRICULTURE, AFFILIATIONS & AUTO-MOBILES,

V - VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, VIDEO-CINEMATOGRAPHY & VIDEO-VIXENS

I - IMPORTATION, INFORMATION & INVESTMENTS,

D - DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE & DOINGS,

O - ORIENTATIONS, OPPORTUNITIES & ORGANISATION.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:21am On May 31, 2021
Ekitibiased:
By dropshipping, zero capital - power of e commerce

E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)

You are very Right.

However; DROPSHIPING is not the NEXT BIG THING.

It has always been THE BIGGEST and SMARTEST WAY to earn Money ONLINE - Almost for FREE with very little Capital.

Thousands of people have been Utilizing The Opportunities of DROPSHIPING over The Years, however Millions of People are still Unaware of The Concepts of DROPSHIPING and How Well It Works.

Funnily, many people have given up on DROPSHIPING because They Tried it for a very Little Time and They Weren't DISCIPLINED To Follow Through with Developing Creative Ways To Make Their DROPSHIPING Businesses Work Well To Their SATISFACTION.

Hence, many people gave neglected ONE OF THE SIMPLEST E-BUSINESS That Will Ever Exist in The World.

I'm glad you commented here.

Thumbs Up with Your Instagram Store.

Keep Up The Great Job.

I'll check up on your store when I'm done with this Sensitization Discussion Webinar.

smiley
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
How Do I Earn Money From Zero Money ?

- The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Way...!!!

One Coin; Numerous Financial Empowerment Models.

I've created The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) to address Societal Solutions for Wealth Creation and Distribution through The Following Financial Empowerment Models:

D - DROPSERVICING, DROPSHIPING & DRONES

V - VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, VIDEO-CINEMATOGRAPHY & VIDEO-VIXENS

I - IMPORTATION, INFORMATION & INVESTMENTS,

O - ORIENTATIONS, OPPORTUNITIES & ORGANISATION.

Some Days ago; whilst I was reminiscing on launching The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Initiative on Nairaland, I decided to Do An Elementary Design of The Coin All By Myself.

Over My Years of ENTREPRENEURSHIP, I've developed a Soft Skill in Graphic Design which I've always utilized in my Social Engineering Adventures over the Internet.

So, 2 days ago; I decided that I would endeavour to create a Coin Design of The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) All By Myself and get it launched up on here on Nairaland to Begin Sensitizing Alot of People with The Important Information Needed for Financial Freedom.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:45am On May 31, 2021
So, Yesterday - Upon Utilizing Pixelab app; I was able to come up with the Quick Design.

I'm not a professional when it comes to graphic design. However, over My Experiential Years of ENTREPRENEURSHIP, I've learnt to learn IMPORTANT SKILLS That would FOSTER And AID Me in My Journey of Life.

I've learnt not to be OVERLY DEPENDENT on People in Achieving MY DESIRED RESULTS because Humans are FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENTS; And Many of them are PROFESSIONAL DISAPOINTERS.

With the Exposure and Aid of This Thread; I will get a professional graphic designer to get this Cryptocurrency well appraised.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:55am On May 31, 2021
As a bone of Contention;

With The Utilization of The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) Initiative;

We will be addressing All of The following Wealth Creation and Distribution Financial Models Using The Literal Definition of DAVIDO which are:

D - DROPSERVICING, DROPSHIPING & DRONES,

V - VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, VIDEO-CINEMATOGRAPHY & VIDEO-VIXENS,

I - INFORMATION, IMPORTATION & INVESTMENTS,

O - ORIENTATION, OPPORTUNITIES & ORGANISATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:15pm On May 31, 2021
Actually; 2 Nights ago; I created a particular Coin Design to The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) which I wasn't really impressed about.

I do not have access to my laptop temporarily. Hence, I Utilize my Samsung Tablet to work effectively online as it has become really part of me. I dislike the use of laptops for now as it doesn't really go well with my present Investment-Toursim Lifestyle.

This should be an opportunity for me to introduce myself to you all; however - I'll be Utilizing another thread to do that so that we do not derail from the Subject Matter of This Sensitization Webinar.

Do Not Laugh at Me.

Do not laugh at the Coin Design You'll be seeing below. Lol.

It was really my first attempt. And I can tell that I got better with my second Attempt the next morning.

" This shows that there is always room for improvement anytime We Are DELIBERATE About ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN LIFE."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:20pm On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
Actually; 2 Nights ago; I created a particular Coin Design to The DAVIDO ENTERTAINMENT EMPOWERMENT COIN (DEEC) which I wasn't really impressed about.

I do not have access to my laptop temporarily. Hence, I Utilize my Samsung Tablet to work effectively online as it has become really part of me. I dislike the use of laptops for now as it doesn't really go well with my present Investment-Toursim Lifestyle.

This should be an opportunity for me to introduce myself to you all; however - I'll be Utilizing another thread to do that so that we do not derail from the Subject Matter of This Sensitization Webinar.

Do Not Laugh at Me.

Do not laugh at the Coin Design You'll be seeing below. Lol.

It was really my first attempt. And I can tell that I got better with my second Attempt the next morning.

" This shows that there is always room for improvement anytime We Are DELIBERATE About ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN LIFE."

To a Total of Hundred (100 Marks);

How many Marks would you Score me for The First and Initial Coin Design ?

Don't be too harsh with your judgment. cheesy

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:42pm On May 31, 2021
DROSERVICING:

If you are still reading this and you are in the position of Wanting to Earn Money with Zero-Money; then DROPSERVICING is ONE of The ULTIMATE Solutions I can Clearly Advise you on.

Alot of people aren't conversant with the term "DROPSERVICING".

Why?

It is somewhat a New Term Used in The Internet World of Today by Very Few Online Entrepreneurs.

Alot or people are very conversant with DROPSHIPPING.

However; The term DROPSERVICING is very similar to DROPSHIPPING.

As DROPSHIPPING Involves AIDING The Sales of PRODUCTS Owned by Other People or Companies; DROPSERVICING Involves AIDING The Sales of Services Provided by Other Service-Providers.

It's that simple.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:56pm On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
DROSERVICING:

If you are still reading this and you are in the position of Wanting to Earn Money with Zero-Money; then DROPSERVICING is ONE of The ULTIMATE Solutions I can Clearly Advise you on.

Alot of people aren't conversant with the term "DROPSERVICING".

Why?

It is somewhat a New Term Used in The Internet World of Today by Very Few Online Entrepreneurs.

Alot or people are very conversant with DROPSHIPPING.

However; The term DROPSERVICING is very similar to DROPSHIPPING.

As DROPSHIPPING Involves AIDING The Sales of PRODUCTS Owned by Other People or Companies; DROPSERVICING Involves AIDING The Sales of Services Provided by Other Service-Providers.

It's that simple.

So, How Does DROPSERVICING Works?

For Clearer Understanding; I'll be providing My Response to This Question in Simple Steps.

STEP 1:

DROPSERVICING works on The Concept of being AFFILIATED with Someone or Some Companies providing particular Service needed by people.

STEP 2:

DROPSERVICING works BEST When You are AFFILIATED To People who are Providers of HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES Needed by People.

STEP 3:

DROPSERVICING works on The Concept of CONNECTING Services-Providers to Their Respective Clients for AGREED PROFITS. As a DROPSERVICER; You can earn as much Affiliate Commissions based on Your Alignment and Agreement with Your Services-Providers.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:14pm On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

For Clearer Understanding; I'll be providing My Response to This Question in Simple Steps.

STEP 1:

DROPSERVICING works on The Concept of being AFFILIATED with Someone or Some Companies providing particular Service needed by people.

STEP 2:

DROPSERVICING works BEST When You are AFFILIATED To People who are Providers of HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES Needed by People.

STEP 3:

DROPSERVICING works on The Concept of CONNECTING Services-Providers to Their Respective Clients for AGREED PROFITS. As a DROPSERVICER; You can earn as much Affiliate Commissions based on Your Alignment and Agreement with Your Services-Providers.

When you clearly read the Concepts of DROPSERVICING; You would clearly understand that there is Zero-Money to Spend when You want to take up on the Profession of being a DROPSERVICING.

The Most Important Things that is needed to be a Profitable DROSERVICER is Maintaining Great and Trustworthy Interpersonal and Social Relationship with Your Service Providers and Potential Clients.

As a DropServicer; you can Earn Multiple Thousands of Money every Week/Month.

As a DropServicer; you are not Limited by The Boundaries of Your Country.

For instance;
You can be in Nigeria as a DROPSERVICER for a particular Service Provider in China to SATISFY The SERVICE NEEDS of A Client in Jamaica.

Such is the Life that DROPSERVICING can give to you.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
Let's take our TIme to Address All of the Above Steps to Follow to be A very Successful Dropservicer.

STEP 1:

To be a Successful DROPSERVICER; You must be ready to be AFFILIATED Someone or Some Companies who You TRUST can Deliver on The Promises You want to Offer to Your clients.

For You to be able to deliver on Your Promises to cater for the needs of your clients; you must be rest assured that your Service Providers can be FULLY TRUSTED To Deliver Quality Services to Satisfy your Clients.

So, as a DROPSERVICER, your First Priority is to Be AFFILIATED with TESTED and TRUSTED Service-Providers.

After this has been achieved, the next thing is for you go out there in search of CLIENTS that would be needing The Services of Your AFFILIATED SERVICE-PROVIDERS.

Let's Cite an Example:

For Instance;

You have an App Developer Living in China. After proper Alignment on the Price Charge of Your App Developer who happens to be Your Service-Provider,

All You need to do is Create AWARENESS for The Services to Satisfy those that would be needing App Developing Services. You do not need to be An App Developer to SATISFY The NEEDS of People who want Apps developed.

All you need to do is to Create AWARENESS To ATTRACT Those who needs the services CONNECT This NEED to The App Developer Living in China.

We will be looking at HOW TO CREATE AWARENESS To ATTRACT People who are Ready to Pay for Services They are in Dire Need of.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

DROPSERVICING works BEST When You are AFFILIATED with People who are Providers of HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES Needed by People.

STEP 3:

STEP 2:

I'm very sure you do not want to be a DROPSERVICER to Services that aren't on HIGH DEMAND.

To be a CONSISTENT Profitable DROSERVICER; You have got to be in The Cover The Niche of HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES which will Always be needed by people.

HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES cut Across All The Niches of Life's Businesses like:

- AGRICULTURE,

- DIGITILIZATION,

- FINANCE,

- HEALTH & FITNESS,

EDUCATION,

- RELIGION,

- RELATIONSHIPS etc.

As a DROPSERVICER; you can chose to cover any Niche to offer Your DROPSERVICING Skills.

However; you should PRIMARILY CONSIDER giving reference to HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES needed by people.

That is; For You to Always Stay in CONSISTENT PROFITS; Then You should always Target Services that are in HIGH DEMAND by people.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:26pm On May 31, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

STEP 2:

I'm very sure you do not want to be a DROPSERVICER to Services that aren't on HIGH DEMAND.

To be a CONSISTENT Profitable DROSERVICER; You have got to be in The Cover The Niche of HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES which will Always be needed by people.

HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES cut Across All The Niches of Life's Businesses like:

- AGRICULTURE,

- DIGITILIZATION,

- FINANCE,

- HEALTH & FITNESS,

EDUCATION,

- RELIGION,

- RELATIONSHIPS etc.

As a DROPSERVICER; you can chose to cover any Niche to offer Your DROPSERVICING Skills.

However; you should PRIMARILY CONSIDER giving reference to HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES needed by people.

That is; For You to Always Stay in CONSISTENT PROFITS; Then You should always Target Services that are in HIGH DEMAND by people.

How Do You Know HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES?

For Consistent Profits as a DROPSERVICER; Primarily I categorize HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES into:

1) RESIDUAL DEMANDING SERVICES and

2) HIGHLY NEEDED ONE-TIME PURCHASE SERVICES.

1) RESIDUAL DEMANDING SERVICES
: As A DROPSERVICER, RESIDUAL DEMANDING SERVICES are services that would always continue to provide Residual Income to You after The First Service Rendered to Your Clients are Enjoyed by them.

Some of such Residual Incomes are Subscription-based.

Whenever VALUE is provided to your Clients, some of them opt-in to be continually serviced by you as a DROPSERVICER. So, as the services of Providing VALUES and SATISFYING Your Clients continue, You also continue to get RESIDUAL INCOME For a service you PASSIVELY Participate in.

One of such services is Membership Subscription to a Particular Service.

If you need some of Such RESIDUAL DEMANDING SERVICES, You can always ask publicly online here or reach out directly to me. However; I'll be doing Justice to This when We Advance to The PRACTICALILTY OF OUR SENSITIZATION WEBINAR.

2) HIGHLY NEEDED ONE-TIME PURCHASE SERVICES: There are many HIGHLY NEEDED ONE-TIME PURCHASE SERVICES needed by people all over the world. These are services that do not COMMAND Residual Income for Services Rendered. Some of such services includes Web-development, App-development, etc. Services like this do not require reoccurent subscriptions or payment. However; these services are in VERY HIGH DEMAND because obviously More People and Businesses are Beginning to Build Their Online Presence.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:44pm On May 31, 2021
We will take some break to advance to Step 3 of DROPSERVICING.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,

Yesterday, we started with This Sensitization Discussion Thread on how to Earn Money from Zero-Money.

And yesterday, we began with the Sensitization on "DROPSERVICING" as the Number 1 Avenue to Utilize in Earning Money from Zero-Money.

This thread was birthed from The "TIME Is MONEY Everyday" thread which started yesterday : https://www.nairaland.com/6578959/time-money-everyday-davido-entertainment#102215788

You should tread through the thread to have a flow of what we are doing already on this thread.

As it is, Today's Tuesday and I do visit my farm on Tuesday Mornings. So, I will be continuing with this Sensitization Thread when I get back from the farm.

When I get back; We will continue with Our "DROPSERVICING" Webinar.

For those who have questions, you can drop them on here so that they will be treated.

Best Regards.

See You Soon.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by FFF241: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2021
You are delusional and confused (probably from low blood sugar brought on by hunger). How one manages to cram so much nothingness in a single post is beyond me.

MessiahMARLIANS:
Good morning Nairalanders,

Yesterday, we started with This Sensitization Discussion Thread on how to Earn Money from Zero-Money.

And yesterday, we began with the Sensitization on "DROPSERVICING" as the Number 1 Avenue to Utilize in Earning Money from Zero-Money.

This thread was birthed from The "TIME Is MONEY Everyday" thread which started yesterday : https://www.nairaland.com/6578959/time-money-everyday-davido-entertainment#102215788

You should tread through the thread to have a flow of what we are doing already on this thread.

As it is, Today's Tuesday and I do visit my farm on Tuesday Mornings. So, I will be continuing with this Sensitization Thread when I get back from the farm.

When I get back; We will continue with Our "DROPSERVICING" Webinar.

For those who have questions, you can drop them on here so that they will be treated.

Best Regards.

See You Soon.

Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
FFF241:
You are delusional and confused (probably from low blood sugar brought on by hunger). How one manages to cram so much nothingness in a single post is beyond me.

Woe unto you.

May this post of yours bring back So much Miseries and Woes into Your Life.

All that you do will not prosper and as much as you continue to live on earth, may you never be happy with your LIFE and DOINGS because you only derive pleasure in casting and putting people down.

Your life will continue to be Worsened with The Miseries of Your Delusion.

Since all that you've had to offer on a Free Sensitization Thread is Nothingness but cause Bitterness, then Bitterness will always be your portion.

As This post goes Live on Air, So shall it be to you without Reversal.

Amen.
Re: Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? " by FFF241: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Baba if you devote the same energy researching ways to be productive as you do swearing and bringing curses upon yourself, you would have surpassed your current level. Baba go find hustle, this one is sh*t

LifeSolutionsTV:

Woe unto you.

May this post of yours bring back So much Miseries and Woes into Your Life.

All that you do will not prosper and as much as you continue to live on earth, may you never be happy with your LIFE and DOINGS because you only derive pleasure in casting and putting people down.

Your life will continue to be Worsened with The Miseries of Your Delusion.

Since all that you've had to offer on a Free Sensitization Thread is Nothingness but cause Bitterness, then Bitterness will always be your portion.

As This post goes Live on Air, So shall it be to you without Reversal.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

. / God Punish Poverty Make 65 Dollars In A Week The Easiest Way / I Now Have 1kobo 1975 Coin That Magnets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.