Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) (259 Views)

Thiago Silva Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2023 / David Luiz Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2021 / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by Jonathan231(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Rave of the moment Thomas Tuchel is set to receive a reward from his employers at Chelsea for a job Weldon during the just concluded European and Premiership season.

The German tactician got the big boss job at chelsea After replacing Frank Lampard in January, Chelsea signed Tuchel to an 18-month deal that has now been extended till the end of 2023 football season.

The Blues became European champions for the second time thanks to a Kai Havertz strike, and have quickly secured the future of the manager who masterminded the success.

Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by bigtt76(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2021
Na so. 18 months that will end middle of next season cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Thomas Torture,,

You have shown Pep that "the young have grown"

1st one: He reserved players
2nd one: The match was not that important
3rd one nko,,, still waiting
#KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by paulolee(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2021
congrats but we all know who is In charge..
tuchel story cant be compared to that of di matteo dt came in as interim n won the ucl beating pep red hot barca In camp nou and also the devilish looking Bayern in their home finals..
we all know how the story ended the next season..
I do wish tuchel well bcoz I want him to stay more than 4 seasons with chelsea because I would like to see how more of the tactician dts giving pep sleepless nite..
the thing I like about blues fans is their bluntness going by the way they ended up abusing the likes of avb, sarri n even lampard that they all sang praises when they jus signed....
time shall tell..
Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by paulolee(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Thomas Torture,,

You have shown Pep that "the young have grown"

1st one: He reserved players
2nd one: The match was not that important
3rd one nko,,, still waiting
#KTBFFH
Chelsea won and pep have moved on...cnt wait to see how the battle would end..
my only prayer is dt mr tuchel stays longer with Chelsea to finish what he started..
Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by Merchant247: 11:20am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=paulolee post=102223224].
Chelsea won and pep have moved on...cnt wait to see how the battle would end..
my only prayer is dt mr tuchel stays longer with Chelsea to finish what he started..[/quot
e]
He is going to stay longer and he will win back to back premier league because he will start the league from day one not like the one he joined when lampard finished Chelsea already, and we have enough money sign good players, not all those handicap strikers we have now
Re: SPORT :- Tuchel Set For New Chelsea Contract. (tactical Tuche) by paulolee(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Merchant247 post=102223926][/quote]
wow..nice plan...a big Amen to ur prayers....because klopp dt i was thinking would gv pep a run for his money jus dropped by the road side after VVD injury..
pls ur owner should Gv him enough money to buy d likes of haaland, mbappe or even cr7 and prepare for next season because we are tired of hearing excuses like "city spending billions"...
I really want to see more coaches dt would gv pep n city sleepless nites because am tired of seeing pep machines winning trophies in England dts d most difficult league to play in..
10 trophies in the space of 5 years?? na only pep n city players dey collect salary?? o wrong na...

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Sign Aguero From Man City On Free Transfer / Everton Hit Back Over James Fitness Row / Premier League: Romelu Lukaku Takes Final Decision On Returning To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.