Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse (1076 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by AmancalledGod: 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Good morning friends!! Please i have an issue here and I'm confused!!!
There is this of my friend who has a 1 year and 6 months female Caucasian dog,and what to sell the dog because he what's to travel abroad in the next two weeks cus all his papers are all complete he wants to sell the dog at the rate of 150k, but i bargained it with him to 100k and now he what's to sell it like that, because he needed the money badly, he was telling me that i will be the one to benefit from it because the dog will be on heat by next month which is June 2maro, so if i could see i will really benefit from it like crossing the dog before least next 2months the dog will deliver and i will sell the puppies and recover my money times 2.
I'm confused now if i could go ahead and buy the dog from him, and besides it's my first time of training a dog as I have not train a dog before please what are my chances...does dog owners really make money from it, from selling the puppies.

NOTE: the dog has delivered 12pupiess for him before, will the number increase or decrease in the second delivery
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by AmancalledGod: 9:42am On May 31, 2021
Please comment and stop viewing, I'm confused
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by Vyzz: 10:11am On May 31, 2021
shocked

If not because of the breeding stuff I would have said u should give the money to me...

I can bark very well

2 Likes

Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by AmancalledGod: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
Vyzz:
shocked

If not because of the breeding stuff I would have said u should give the money to me...

I can bark very well
Guy i serious about this, is not a joking matter
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by Godfirst01(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friends!! Please i have an issue here and I'm confused!!!
There is this of my friend who has a 1 year and 6 months female Caucasian dog,and what to sell the dog because he what's to travel abroad in the next two weeks cus all his papers are all complete he wants to sell the dog at the rate of 150k, but i bargained it with him to 100k and now he what's to sell it like that, because he needed the money badly, he was telling me that i will be the one to benefit from it because the dog will be on heat by next month which is June 2maro, so if i could see i will really benefit from it like crossing the dog before least next 2months the dog will deliver and i will sell the puppies and recover my money times 2.
I'm confused now if i could go ahead and buy the dog from him, and besides it's my first time of training a dog as I have not train a dog before please what are my chances...does dog owners really make money from it, from selling the puppies.

NOTE: the dog has delivered 12pupiess for him before, will the number increase or decrease in the second delivery
Aside the dog breeding and the gains. You have to consider other factors attached to owning a dog. are you dedicated and ready to take proper care of the dog? Do you love dog or just interested in the business of selling the puppies?

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by Abidecdrock(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2021
Questions you should look into before you buy
1. How well can you cope with a grown dog?
2. Temperament of the dog especially when she littered and raising pups?
3. Survival rate of the pups she first littered?
4. Is the bitch able to conveniently breast feed the pup or will need assistance to hand raise?

In as much as such a deal is good and enticing it's really not meant for beginner without prior experience to breeding and raising pups.
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by harmargedon: 4:23pm On May 31, 2021
Do you love dogs?
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by Haroldjunior: 4:36pm On May 31, 2021
harmargedon:
Do you love dogs?
It’s obvious that he’s doing this just for the money
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by olamirewaju6190: 4:46pm On May 31, 2021
Pls don't, youv never had a pup b4, once it litteres the stress you would undego ehn!
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by harmargedon: 9:36pm On May 31, 2021
Haroldjunior:

It’s obvious that he’s doing this just for the money
exactly.
Re: What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse by gman55(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
As a a first time dog owner getting a matured dog will not be advisable, there is much more to owning a dog.
An earlier comment asked some pertinent questions you may need to answer to proceed further.
But for business sake you can buy the dog and resell as you may not be able to handle

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed German Shepherd 3 Weeks Old Puppies For Sale / Lion Invades A 5 Star Restaurant Inside A Hotel In India (photos) / Pedigree Female Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.