Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities (1093 Views)

Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement / Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by Nobody: 10:28am On May 31, 2021
I heard the excercise is a flop. I hear there is market and free flow of movements in Aba and Enugu.

Please post pictures of bubbling spots in your areas

Aba, Enugu, Abakiliki, Owerri etc

Nnamdi Kanu is a failure. Thank God no one listened to him

Post your pictures please and shame the devil
Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by centoke30(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2021
Abobi tell anyone you know to go and open their shop in any of the markets in aba and see if the person's life will remain the same grin

8 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by Anago55: 10:38am On May 31, 2021
Ahmed Musa has no business remaining in the super eagles. A clubless player that has not played football for years yet still remains a captain in a team that has bundles of talent like the super eagles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by criuze(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2021
Easy boy

Make high BP no kill you because of Biafra

We and you don't need each other, why forcing yourself when you're not needed

Mumu musa cow shocked

7 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by Guyman02: 10:40am On May 31, 2021
Why are you begging people to post pictures of movement in their areas, what stopped you from going to the East to take the pictures

9 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by colorsofrainbow: 10:40am On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:
I heard the excercise is a flop. I hear there is market and free flow of movements in Aba and Enugu.

My brother...don't mind those ipob fools.
People are going about their normal businesses in Sambisa my brother,markets are open in Katsina and there's free movement in Sokoto.
Nnamdi Kanu is a failure that Umahi,the noisemaker is observing Nnamdi Kanu's sit-at-home order.
There's something about this failure,Nnamdi Kanu...
Op how are we going to cry today? cry
Nnamdi Kanu has dealt with us heavily today?
I have been rolling upandan in pains cry

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by BombAttack(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

See as e dey pain you

All Igbos are Biafrans
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless all Indigenous People of Biafra worldwide

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by ablejesus26(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2021
Oga op.Is this really neccessary??.
The sit at home initiative is not an ipob thing,,it's a call to respect the fallen Heroes who gave their lives for our existence.
My Uncle and I did a candle Night,to honour his friends and some of my family members who never came back from the battlefield.
He can't walk properly after the bullet injuries he sustained during the war.
He is perfectly against the fraud ipob and their destructive mode of operations.

Anyone who wants to honor the fallen Heroes should do so,for it's the right thing to do.
Forget the messenger and concentrate on the massage.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by tungamaje: 11:06am On May 31, 2021
Please don't insult the OP yet. I have a feeling this must be a sarcastic post
Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:14am On May 31, 2021
God bless you Op. Since they said its a flop, let them show us pictures of bubbling spots across igbo land with time stamp
Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by SLAP44: 11:16am On May 31, 2021
Reuben Agbonlahor is set to marry Aisha Buharey. Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by xtgozie(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

My brother...don't mind those ipob fools.
People are going about their normal businesses in Sambisa my brother,markets are open in Katsina and there's free movement in Sokoto.cry

Even if we shot down the markets in the east for 1 whole Month. The revenue we will generate the first day we open for sales, will swallow what you will make in 6 months....
Re: Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities by ThinkSmarter: 12:44pm On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

U re probably scared of the intensified agitation for secession by igbos.
Cuz u and ur region will be doomed without resources from south.
Ur region will be economically weak like chad and niger.
And religiously devastated like Afghanistan and Somalia

(1) (Reply)

New Bill To Jail Protesters For 5-years Passes First Reading In House Of Reps / FG Makes U-turn, Told Court Nigerians Were Not Stopped From Using Twitter / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Seeking To Disqualify Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.