Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration (2619 Views)

Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice. / Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Na Chelsea fans dey flex us for office like this so o

Better Chelsea fans than our noisy blue neighbours tormenting us in Manchester with an international trophy grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Anago55: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:
Is it true that the Champions league final will be replayed. I just heard this now from a trusted Man City fan. Bikonu how true is that?
. Yes because Chelsea fieldedd an unregistered player
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Idiko1: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:
The fall of the once proud and mighty Igbo race, stares us all in the face.

Across Igboland, agitation for secession has gradually morphed into a macabre dance of murderous Igbo extremists sacking the police, and turning on their kinsmen, with blazing, fierce machine gun fire.

Is this the beginning of the end of the Igbo race as we know it?

Are they about to end up like the native American Indians, who, long defeated in battle, now have their remnant population confined to 'reservations', where, like zoo creatures, they are observed from afar by tourists?

Who will save the Igbos from themselves?

From this alarming descent into barbarism?

The future is indeed ominous for the Igbo race.

Your attempt to be smart reeks of silly insincerity Nigerians are known. If Buhari is an Igbo man who had appointed Igbo people to every office in Nigeria and sends Igbo army to kill Fulani and other ethnic nationalities in northern region of Nigeria, the Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri and Nupe soldiers in the Igbo army would have revolted. If the Igbo soldiers of Fulani army cum Nigerian army will stand akimbo while their brethren are murdered, the angers of Igbo youths are well directed.

Igbo people are indomitable and not in danger of ominous future as you would want. Ndigbo are not afraid to fight a tyranny even when the odds are against them. It gives Ndigbo everlasting joy to bloody the nose of dullard who sleepwalks to the corridor of power.

Please take your pity for Ndigbo and shove it where sunshine does not reach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:02am On May 31, 2021
helinues:
We are watching as things unfold behind our keyboards

It will unfold that kante will win the ballon De or because of his excellent performance in the UCL finals.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by helinues: 11:02am On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

It will unfold that kante will win the ballon De or because of his excellent performance in the UCL finals.

Very beautiful incoherent gibberish
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by HallaDaTruth: 11:03am On May 31, 2021
THE OP IS A FULL FLEDGED FAILURE IN LIFE, ALL THIS NAIRALAND CHEAP POSTS WILL NEVER DIVIDE US, YOU AND YOUR LIKES HAVE FAILED AND WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Rossiminku: 11:03am On May 31, 2021
Idiko1:

Your attempt to be smart reeks of silly insincerity Nigerians are known. If Buhari is an Igbo man who had appointed Igbo people to every office in Nigeria and sends Igbo army to kill Fulani and other ethnic nationalities in northern region of Nigeria, the Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri and Nupe soldiers in the Igbo army would have revolted. If the Igbo soldiers of Fulani army cum Nigerian army will stand akimbo while their brethren are murdered, the angers of Igbo youths are well directed.

Igbo people are indomitable and not in danger of ominous future as you would want. Ndigbo are not afraid to fight a tyranny even when the odds are against them. It gives Ndigbo everlasting joy to bloody the nose of dullard who sleepwalks to the corridor of power.

I can't make head or tail of your rant.

Sorry.

Not sure how you "fight tyranny" by shooting your own people.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2021
Anago55:
. Ronaldo said he has reached his goals at Juventus. I don't think Alegri's coming will change anything

So Mr Challenge will leave Juventus without winning the cahmpions league.

Let him go Manu then , even FA , CARABAO CUP and premier League title he no go see. What away to end his career.

If I'm Ronaldo, I'll be looking at MLS or Chinese league.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by HallaDaTruth: 11:05am On May 31, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

CHEAP PAID AGENT

WE KNOW YOU

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF!
Don't mind these losers. God will set up a table for Biafrans in the presence of our enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:05am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

You just hate Kante because he is a star cheesy
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by helinues: 11:06am On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

You just hate Kante because he is a star cheesy

No because he is a gulder.

Eish!
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:07am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

No because he is a gulder.

Eish!

He is a Heineken rather.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by helinues: 11:09am On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

He is a Heineken rather.

Is Heineken and star the same?

Gosh, see confusion of the highest order
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Anago55: 11:10am On May 31, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

So Mr Challenge will leave Juventus without winning the cahmpions league.

Let him go Manu then , even FA , CARABAO CUP and premier League title he no go see. What away to end his career.

If I'm Ronaldo, I'll be looking at MLS or Chinese league.
. See them. Ndi Messi fans. Ronaldo is still the goat even if he goes to the Kenyan premier league
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by IGBOSON1: 11:12am On May 31, 2021
BiafIntel:
Ross Ike, just accept that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has defeated you and your paymasters. Have you seen pictures of the lockdown Biafran cities? You must be afraid now.

Don't mind the repugnant Igbo hating bigot!

Igbos haven't turned on Igbos! These targeted assasinations are carried out by northern elements....whether within or outside federal gov't! Their aim is just this....to say Igbos are turning on Igbos, and that the south-east has been made 'unsafe' by Mazi kanu and IPOB!

Of course there are Igbo gunmen too! But these ones are squarely facing the murderous bastards in the Nigerian police, army and other security agencies, who think they can come into the south-east and continue murdering innocent Igbo youth like they've been doing in the past....esp' since the coming of Buhari (the Igbo hater-in-chief) in 2015!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Idiko1: 11:13am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Sorry.

Not sure how you "fight tyranny" by shooting your own people .

I beg to ask who are your own people? Do you mean Nigerians?
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:14am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Is Heineken and star the same?

Gosh, see confusion of the highest order

Stop smoking Indian hemp.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by helinues: 11:14am On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

Stop smoking Indian hemp.

You aim is to derail the thread purposefully... An act of being quarter clever

Typical Ipob youths... Always full of tantrum

Imagine the way he has been switching monikers and diverting from the thread...

Too cheap and low
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Rossiminku: 11:17am On May 31, 2021
Idiko1:

I beg to ask who are your own people? Do you mean Nigerians?

I meant your fellow Igbos. We know you don't consider other Nigerians your people unless they are from the Niger Delta, for obvious reasons.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Coldsperm: 11:17am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Sorry.

Not sure how you "fight tyranny" by shooting your own people.
Someone asked you a question but you didn't answer. Anyway I danced legbegbe with your mother last night. Should I gist you?
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:18am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

You aim is to derail the thread purposefully... An act of being quarter clever

Do you have small pin charger?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2021
Anago55:
. See them. Ndi Messi fans. Ronaldo is still the goat even if he goes to the Kenyan premier league

grin grin grin grin

Kano pillars should bid for his signature then.

Imagine a front three...

Adamu, Musa & Ronaldo.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Rossiminku: 11:22am On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

Someone asked you a question but you didn't answer. Anyway I danced legbegbe with your mother last night. Should I gist you?

Grow up.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by after4: 11:22am On May 31, 2021
I like this here. Nah so we suppose dey treat all these paid touts who come online to write rubbish with N100 data wey mtn dash dem
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by nellychuks(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2021
You'll soon die miserably for sowing evil discord among brothers. Your parasitic life has surely come to an end. Enough!

[color=#990000][/color]
Rossiminku:
The fall of the once proud and mighty Igbo race, stares us all in the face.

Across Igboland, agitation for secession has gradually morphed into a macabre dance of murderous Igbo extremists sacking the police, and turning on their kinsmen, with blazing, fierce machine gun fire.

Is this the beginning of the end of the Igbo race as we know it?

Are they about to end up like the native American Indians, who, long defeated in battle, now have their remnant population confined to 'reservations', where, like zoo creatures, they are observed from afar by tourists?

Who will save the Igbos from themselves?

From this alarming descent into barbarism?

The future is indeed ominous for the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by Rossiminku: 11:25am On May 31, 2021
nellychuks:

You'll soon die miserably for sowing evil discord among brothers. Your parasitic life has surely come to an end. Enough!

You sure sound like lunatics.

Pity how far you've fallen as a people.

You actually all sound like you're high on something, and it ain't just weed.
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by after4: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
You get plenty energy to speak plenty English oh, dem dey tell you say messi nah the real goat even if hem go Kenya FC and Ronald wan commot for Juve without champion league you dey busy dey answer that confused guy

Idiko1:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by SLAP44: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
Breaking news!

Aisha buharri set to marry new lover Reuben Agbinlahor

1 Like

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by nellychuks(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2021
Mark today. You have been stopped! That's the portion of careless souls like you.[/b]

[b]
Rossiminku:

You sure sound like lunatics.

Pity how far you've fallen as a people.

You actually all sound like you're high on something, and it ain't just weed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:45am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by helinues: 11:46am On May 31, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

Shut down
Re: Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
Breaking news!

Aisha buharri set to marry new lover Reuben Agbinlahor

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko / Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy / Osun Election: Portable Goes Berserk As Politician Seeks Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.