Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha (5996 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Coldsperm: 10:48am On May 31, 2021
So many Zombies will kill themselves today. Anyway, I sell and deal on unadulterated Otapiapia. It is very very effective and can send you to the great beyond within two minutes. This is not a case where the person will be taken to the hospital and later revived. It kills within 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Before you even talk of taking action or calling on the doctor, the victim is already sailing gallantly to the land of no return. Make Una try patronise me oo. I have offices all over the country, from Osogbo down to Mowe Idp camp, to Okitipupa down to USO in Owo local government. Even in all the terrorists infested area of the North, from Potiskum to Mubi, down to Gobir even in Daura. I will be back shortly to paste my shop addresses. As a Zombie, please don't fail to patronise me today. You can even buy more than one. Buy for your families and friends ok. There is even a promo going on. Buy three Otapiapia and get one free. Thank you!!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 10:50am On May 31, 2021
Mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Mumu.

You came here to see dead Igbo bodies. Useless people.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Whiteangel1234: 10:51am On May 31, 2021
grin grin take am easy ooh my heart skip now

13 Likes

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by ablejesus26(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2021
It's this same op that will call the killers dss govt killers.
This same op will cry in bitterness and pain even at the extent of commiting suicide when this same fulani dss govt killers are killed.
Na wa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 10:53am On May 31, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

You came here to see dead Igbo bodies. Useless people.
Mind you, I don't hate Igbos. All the time, I only speak against IPOB terrorists and condemn those supporting them. But I pray for God's safety for all peace-loving Igbos across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Bluntguy: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
Again, no pictures!!!
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Coldsperm: 11:05am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Mumu.
Your Papa na Mumu. Your Mama na bigger Mumu.

13 Likes

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by GodblessMNK(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2021
Nwanne.. U high o.. Udo.. Ipob one family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 11:06am On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

Your Papa na Mumu. Your Mama na bigger Mumu.
Mynd44
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Coldsperm: 11:06am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
It's this same op that will call the killers dss govt killers.
This same op will cry in bitterness and pain even at the extent of commiting suicide when this same fulani dss govt killers are killed.
Na wa ooo.
Your tears dey give me joy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Mumu.
u were disappointed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Coldsperm: 11:24am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Mynd44
You are stinkingly smelling like a cursed rotten fish. Ewu Congo!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 11:37am On May 31, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u were disappointed
Why is your tie longer than your suit?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Coldsperm: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
Who else noticed that Zombies are on Sabbatical leave on Nairaland today. They are all in sifia pains. Some of them are peeping while wailing and gnashing their teeth in their various Idp camps.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by when2(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:
So many Zombies will kill themselves today. Anyway, I sell and deal on unadulterated Otapiapia. It is very very effective and can send you to the great beyond within two minutes. This is not a case where the person will be taken to the hospital and later revived. It kills within 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Before you even talk of taking action or calling on the doctor, the victim is already sailing gallantly to the land of no return. Make Una try patronise me oo. I have offices all over the country, from Osogbo down to Mowe Idp camp, to Okitipupa down to USO in Owo local government. Even in all the terrorists infested area of the North, from Potiskum to Mubi, down to Gobir even in Daura. I will be back shortly to paste my shop addresses. As a Zombie, please don't fail to patronise me today. You can even buy more than one. Buy for your families and friends ok. There is even a promo going on. Buy three Otapiapia and get one free. Thank you!!!

Chai! Which kain people full nairaland abeg.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by starbn(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

My guy you really dry verse.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:
You this flat head IPOB 5% Nyamiri will rot in Nigerian prison for selling hard drugs in the name of otapiapia to Bubu's Zombies.
Do t you know that they are the real citizens of Nigeria?
If you kill them with your drug, who will be saying dai Baba. I will report you to DSS, SSS, MSS, and PSS.
You will see you cheesy grin cheesy grin
But guy this your market go sell o. Employ me na. Let me be your dispatch rider abeg
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by WoundedLamb: 1:30pm On May 31, 2021
Please, I don't know much about the tribal issues in Nigeria, so forgive me if my question sounds boundlessly naive. Here it goes; do Igbos stand with the so-called unknown gun men?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Reeses: 2:11pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:
Nwanne ejie!!
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Reeses: 2:13pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Mumu.
Nne gi ebe afu.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by tungamaje: 2:14pm On May 31, 2021
Via nwokem, you are not serious at all.You nearly killed me with laughter with this your ad. Nothing we no day see for Nairaland
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Idiko1: 2:16pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Mumu.

Only a mumu shall be first to respond.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 2:18pm On May 31, 2021
Idiko1:

Only a mumu shall be first to respond.
Go take your drugs.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Joromi1: 2:21pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

Are you stupidly stupid or madly mad? Answer me now ok.
Are you one of the "road meats" Lamidi Conwu threatened to burn in their shops today?
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by banom(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

Please can I buy for a wailing friend
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Idiko1: 2:22pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Mind you, I don't hate Igbos. All the time, I only speak against IPOB terrorists and condemn those supporting them. But I pray for God's safety for all peace-loving Igbos across the globe.

Who gives a ratass about your hate and bedmate? Have you written about Boko Haram as terrorist in your freaking and sorry life?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by punisha: 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
Lmaooooo.

OP u be mad man.

They really need am.

See as sit at home dey pain them.

Wish I was in ala Igbo to be moving around and taking photos.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by Idiko1: 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Go take your drugs.

I guess you did not take your drugs hence the first jackass to jumped onto the thread to view allegedly killed UGM.
Re: Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha by punisha: 2:25pm On May 31, 2021
Bluntguy:
Again, no pictures!!!

Look harder my guy u go see am Inside ur nostrils

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

WW3: Russia Claims South Africa Has Joined Ukraine War (PICS) / Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast / EFCC Raids Lagos State Assembly Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.