Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Travel History Does Not Equal To Visa. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Travel History Does Not Equal To Visa. (157 Views)

Wrong Filling Of The Application Form Lead To Visa Denial. / Paying Agent Huge Amount Of Money Does Not Equal Visa / Travel History Vs Occupation When Applying For Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel History Does Not Equal To Visa. by coastD: 11:18am On May 31, 2021
TRAVEL HISTORY DOES NOT EQUAL TO VISA.
Alot of time , many applicant have the mindset once they have travel history then automatically equal to visa.
It does not work like that,the consular is a trained representative of the US government and they have requirement for different kind of visa application.

Yes travel is added advantage but does not equal to visa.
i have witness a family that travel to UK and return to Nigeria to apply for US visa and the family of 5 was refused the US visa despite having UK visa and have travel to UK.

I was contacted and i apply for visa for husband and wife after been refused the US visa and they were granted visa.
Meaning travel history does not equal visa but meeting the embassy requirement for the type of visa ,you are applying for.
For visa application ,visa consultation,visa processing contact
MR RICHARD 08024995989 call and whatsapp
OFFICE :3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Let's Guide You To TRAVEL Round The World / You Need This Info,if You Want To Travel To UK Or You Are An Asylum Seeker In Uk / Uk Fast Train Watch,ww Going To This If Yoruba Nation Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.