Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) (59517 Views)

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Ghast12: 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
Jesus
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Onion thieves were gunned down as Gulak killers. They were killed and tagged Gulak's killers without telling us the motive for killing him. They know dead men don't talk so they can accuse them of anything.

All in a bid to prevent northern reprisals which will balkanize this contraption expressly!

Who robs onions truck with ak47 guns?
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
Common collect onions grin
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Lewisalexander(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
Vision4God:
Tomorrow they will be moving from one prayer house to another in search of solution. When they used their own hands to invite curses upon themselves. Smh

Curse because of onions? Lol. What they did is wrong tho. Onion is too cheap to steal na
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by hollywater: 8:11pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:
Igbos are really hungry grin
SEAT AT HOME ORDER.THEY SHOULD BLAME THEMSELVES.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by AuroraBrls: 8:15pm On May 31, 2021
This is wrong on all level.

Ordinary onions for that matter.

Those goods were already paid for by Eastern traders that ordered for them from Northern suppliers...unless the case is different this time and it belongs to Northern traders bringing it down to sell.

This actually has nothing to do with Secession agitation. There is serious hunger in the land, no jobs for the youths, inflation's, the ruling class and politicians have looted the nation into deficit.

Serious anarchy is looming...very soon will start attacking the elite and politicians.

History may likely repeat itself...how the dregs of society and the common Parisians revolted against the elite.

The common man has never had it rougher than this...all thanks to failure of leadership and the elites.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by ivolt: 8:20pm On May 31, 2021
Davefed:
and that emperor made France what it's today,
No, he didn't. France would have been much better without the head cutters.
Why did you skip the most important part, your heroic "revolutionaries"?
The "people" were fooled into getting rid of a "dictator", they ended up with the most violent
bastards Europe has ever seen.

creating a state where merit became the order of the day, where a peasants don't need connection to serve the state.
Tell this to illiterates, they may applaud you.
Napoleonic France is as "bad" as Loisian one with regard to influence peddling.

Under that emperor France became an hegemony that took four great powers to defeat..
This is irrelevant. France didn't depose Lois because they want to become hegemony.
The people were promised a better life which the violent thugs could not deliver.

under that emperor corruption was exterminated in France and under that emperor right of men was came into existence.
What is so special about corruption?
The "revolutionaries" had to be destroyed for France to rise again. That says a lot.

How did the emperor end up by the way?
Exiled and humiliated by a supposedly "corrupt" monarchy grin
They even installed a friendly puppet as the ruler of the free people. What a shame.

The fact that the most powerful European didn't need delusional head cutters to rise
is instructive.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by mytty: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
I condem this in all it's entirety
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
On this ipob issue igbos have disappointed themselves

There's no difference between them and Fulani herdsmen controlled by miyetti allah
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
Realhommie:
Nonsense.,.... The Known gunmen were shooting in the background and you could hear the narrator hailing...

I am NOT sure what freaking video you watched. But if in your delusion, you claimed you hear gun shots, I suggest you seek and have an auditory test done to make sure you can hear very well and NOT just DELUSIONAL!
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Madas1986(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
DearfatherNGR:
This is bad my people, Biafra cannot br achieved this way
what do you expect from hungry Biafra nation
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Madas1986(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2021
mamdanju:
Imagine if the northerners begin to attack Ibo shops and loot their wares. How will it sound? Why are the south easteners so unconscionable
it's get toward there gradually don't mind them they are using their own hands to dig their grave
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2021
Biafra! Sigh!
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2021
Igbos don’t see anything wrong with stealing
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
obyrich:
Do you sincerely believe these people are fighting for Biafra restoration?

Bros there is a reason a prison break preceeded this madness. Calm down and study the sequence of events. There is a concentration of hardened criminals with sophisticated weapons in the south east and environs at the moment. Every jail break or destruction of police station increases the risk. God will keep us save.

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
I laugh in Afghanistan. For any attack in the North, expect one from the East. No be joke
abimic:
I just pray things don't degenerate to chaos in the east, because retaliation would be in form of double barrel, igbos would be killed in the north and still be killed in the east. Caution is all we need. No one can survive what genocide comes with, it's easy to drum the beat of war, but only few live to tell the tune afterwards.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Realhommie(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT sure what freaking video you watched. But if in your delusion, you claimed you hear gun shots, I suggest you seek and have an auditory test done to make sure you can hear very well and NOT just DELUSIONAL!
I stand corrected.. Thought i heard gunshots, had to connect my earphones to listen carefully, it was sounds obviously from the clattering of objects..

But to debunk that clip and say it was an #ENDSARS clip is equally very shameful and delusional..
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
What are you waiting for?
anataala:
By the time Igbo businesses in North were looted I hope nobody would call them names
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:47pm On May 31, 2021
Who looted igbos shops in South West during EndSars? Criminals from the green algae gulping region grin
temitope27:
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
Realhommie:
I stand corrected.. Thought i heard gunshots, had to connect my earphones to listen carefully, it was sounds obviously from the clattering of objects..

But to debunk that clip and say it was an #ENDSARS clip is equally very shameful and delusional..

You're beyond delusional, you are borderline psychotic if you believe that video was recent. I am amazed at how people want to save face when they are wrong by acting so IDIOTIC instead of admitting their mistake and keeping their mouth shut.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by kogi2010: 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
mehhn what a shame even old woman follow dey steal tell me how dere children no go thief
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're beyond delusional, you are borderline psychotic if you believe that video was recent. I am amazed at how people want to save face when they are wrong by acting so IDIOTIC instead of admitting their mistake and keeping their mouth shut.
From our exchanges you're obviously the demented/delusional one. It's not even an insult, that's fact. You seem really troubled.

This is exactly how most of your are online, civility is alien to you lots. So quick to insult and curse at anyone and everybody with a differing opinion to yours.

I've got no time for any bad energies. Please get well soon.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Thomist(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2021
There is a sit at home, but the business hausa man don't find it reasonable to obey.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Davefed(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
ivolt:

No, he didn't. France would have been much better without the head cutters.
Why did you skip the most important part, your heroic "revolutionaries"?
The "people" were fooled into getting rid of a "dictator", they ended up with the most violent
bastards Europe has ever seen.

Tell this to illiterates, they may applaud you.
Napoleonic France is as "bad" as Loisian one with regard to influence peddling.

This is irrelevant. France didn't depose Lois because they want to become hegemony.
The people were promised a better life which the violent thugs could not deliver.

What is so special about corruption?
The "revolutionaries" had to be destroyed for France to rise again. That says a lot.

How did the emperor end up by the way?
Exiled and humiliated by a supposedly "corrupt" monarchy grin
They even installed a friendly puppet as the ruler of the free people. What a shame.

The fact that the most powerful European didn't need delusional head cutters to rise
is instructive.

yes that dictator you condemned was so loved by the French people and what else could have earned him that popular support if not his good leadership where son of a nobody can become anything he want as far he's capable..
Is non- violent Louis much better than the Napoleon the violent man you claim? You know the answer. If a man can pull 800000 thousand soliders three days after he escaped from prison that shows he's a better man. His popular support has never been experienced by the old regime who were much dicators compared to him.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Vision4God: 11:17pm On May 31, 2021
Lewisalexander:

Curse because of onions? Lol. What they did is wrong tho. Onion is too cheap to steal na

Check d law of sowing and reaping. U just plant 2 seed of maize, just on one strand of maize u get multiple.

Onion may be small but remember it took effort to harvest, aerate and load unto a truck.

Put yourself as d owner of the onion, how would you feel?
Same thing u will say if one steals pencil.
Every armed robber started from somewhere
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:

Racoon, where are you keeping your onions? Dss guys coming to search your bungalow abi hut.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2021
mamdanju:
Imagine if the northerners begin to attack Ibo shops and loot their wares. How will it sound? Why are the south easteners so unconscionable

Because of one truck load of onions?
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by hansomb: 11:52pm On May 31, 2021
KanuSE:

Are you normal?
a social scientists will understand. They are applying the experience from endSars and palliative looting. . . .
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by hansomb: 11:54pm On May 31, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Because of one truck load of onions?
can u be able to pay the owner back ? Do you know that goods worth an estimated trillions of naira.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by hansomb: 11:56pm On May 31, 2021
Kukukillus:
This is not good.

I dedicate this ftc to my able leader and fulani slayer mAzi NNAMDI KANU and all Galant ESN keeping terrorist on check in biafra land.
Chief commander of terrorist and a coward terrrorists for that matter.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Bibina59: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Vision4God:
Tomorrow they will be moving from one prayer house to another in search of solution. When they used their own hands to invite curses upon themselves. Smh

Very true that’s someone’s investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.