Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men (6697 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by ablejesus26(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
temptnow:
The Op is notorious for spreading fake news

Bcus it doesn't portray your ipob agenda.
I hate hypocrisy.

Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by Benblaqy7: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
Bayonet40:
grin grin your foolishness dey shame me as an Igbo man. Continue rejoicing ok. Onye nzuzu.
You can never be an an igbo man
Uchu
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by BKayy: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

In Abia the youth condemned this senseless killings.
Only brainwashed thugs like you and your fellow ipob cult guys celebrate and rejoice over self destruct.

It happened in Owerri not Abia, my propaganda mongering friend from Gombe
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by Pentagon007: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by joeluv: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
By the time IPOB is done with the east. We go get sense but force

1 Like

Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by Rossiminku: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations, Kanu.

Your plans to destroy the East are materialising well.
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by ablejesus26(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

It happened in Owerri not Abia, my propaganda mongering friend from Gombe

You are not informed.
In Abia some group of youths condemned this killings.
You this Borno terrorist.
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by owobokiri(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Golan007:
Continue blaming police and DSS.

Just like MMM, anybody telling you to slow down would be wasting his time.

But you would bear the consequences shortly.
Go and slow down the pace of your kind zooming into Benin idp camps first.
Start from there before advicing others
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by BKayy: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are not informed.
In Abia some group of youths condemned this killings.
You this Borno terrorist.
Denying your fellow Muslims?
I can now see why they say Islam is a religion of piss
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by ablejesus26(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

Denying your fellow Muslims?
I can now see why they say Islam is a religion of piss

Keep on decieving yourself.
Your type have no business being Igbo.
You be Borno man.
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by BKayy: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

Keep on decieving yourself.
Your type have no business being Igbo.
You be Borno man.
Thank you but can you repeat this in Igbo?
I want to check something
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by ablejesus26(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you but can you repeat this in Igbo?
I want to check something

Bia nwokem, you can keep decieving yourself.
I bughi onye Igbo. you are Fulani.
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by BKayy: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem, you can keep decieving yourself.
I bughi onye Igbo. you are Fulani.
Let me tell you something.
See, no matter the self hate you have for your fellow Igbo, no matter the amount of sabotage you do against the Igbo cause you can never become a fulani, not in this life or next.
You are just a mistake that shouldn't have happened
Udo dịrị gị
Re: Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men by ablejesus26(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

Let me tell you something.
See, no matter the self hate you have for your fellow Igbo, no matter the amount of sabotage you do against the Igbo cause you can never become a fulani, not in this life or next.
You are just a mistake that shouldn't have happened
Udo dịrị gị

Coming from a cursed brainwashed person,you go still run mad.
Tell me why I should like a brainwashed pig like you that celebrates the killing of our Young Men, Fathers,Uncles, Sisters who picked up a job in the Security System to feed their families.
But hypocrites like you will not go after the sis of your leader who is also a police officer.

I don't hate ipob, I rather hate the problem Ipob has become in Igboland.

Keep living in profound foolery.
Power they say belongs to the people,and Ndigbo has handed over power to a democratically elected govt that will do everything to crush your fraudster leader and his groups of brainwashed thugs.
Ndi Anambra are already preparing to do the same again.

It's only a thug and a brainwashed person that can not see through this fraud.

I maghi na I bu ozu na gha ije.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Southern Geopolitical Nigerian Women Dressings In The 1920s / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Some past Heads Of Nigerian Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.