Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Am A Good Chef - Am Thinking About This Business - (100k To Start , Big Profit) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am A Good Chef - Am Thinking About This Business - (100k To Start , Big Profit) (301 Views)

How To Start Big Business With Low Budget / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A Good Chef - Am Thinking About This Business - (100k To Start , Big Profit) by Happened: 2:09pm On May 31, 2021
How will you feel , if you can order things like this from a Hotel !!!

Abacha and Ugba
Roasted Yam and Plantain
Suya (Available 24/7)
(Hot Grill) Roasted Chicken , Cow Meat , and Others.
Yam Porridge
High Quality Pepper Soup

You Don't Need to Leave the Hotel Room to Enjoy All these Things !!!

Is So Touching That Hotels Only serve normal Food , without knowing that adding these things above can Make people lodge in their hotels.

I Was Talking with a Hotel manager last Month and Asked Him ..... "How do you Cope with Making Soups and other meals for Customers"

He Replied "We are doing Our best with some Cooks he have"

I Asked Him Again .... What's the best Restaurant in Your City

He Stated "Mummy's Pot" - (Awka Anambra State) - A Plate of Food Cost 1000 Naira with enough meat !!!

While in Hotels - Cost 2500 Naira ... Not well prepared.

OKAY .... I Asked him .... "Why not Buy from the Restaurant and Resell in the Hotel"

I Know when you want to Buy in Bulk ..... You Can buy as low as 600 Naira per Plate .... Even if you Resell for 2000 Naira per plate .... People can easily buy from the Hotels than leaving you hotel to go and eat outside .... This will increase the Number of People Lodging in the hotel.

He Looked at me and say "OGA .... THIS IDEA IS AMAZING"

You Can Preserve Food in the freezer and still serve it to Customers the ANYTIME.

Okay what of these menu below:

Abacha and Ugba
Roasted Yam and Plantain
Suya (Available 24/7)
Yam Porridge
High Quality Pepper Soup

How to serve it to customers in a Hotel , Bar Or Restaurant !!!

I Can prepare these things for Customers If AM Booked , AM A MALE Chef !!! and I Can cook very well.

These items above will be available in any Hotel , Bar Or Restaurant 24/7 .... This will Upgrade the Luxury state of your Hotel and Increase the Number of Customers you want.

Am Chef Donald. If You need my services please click Below to Chat me On WhatsApp.

If You want to Open This Type of Restaurant Also Check Me , I Can Help You Set It Up. (Any Location)

If You want to Add It To Your Business , Also Check Me.

Thanks and God bless.

CLICK TO CHAT MR. DONALD ON WHATSAPP

1 Share

Re: Am A Good Chef - Am Thinking About This Business - (100k To Start , Big Profit) by mrsage(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2021
Good
Re: Am A Good Chef - Am Thinking About This Business - (100k To Start , Big Profit) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Happened:
How will you feel , if you can order things like this from a Hotel !!!

Abacha and Ugba
Roasted Yam and Plantain
Suya (Available 24/7)
Yam Porridge
High Quality Pepper Soup
Are you still into this?

You Don't Need to Leave the Hotel Room to Enjoy All these Things !!!

Is So Touching That Hotels Only serve normal Food , without knowing that adding these things above can Make people lodge in their hotels.

I Was Talking with a Hotel manager last Month and Asked Him ..... "How do you Cope with Making Soups and other meals for Customers"

He Replied "We are doing Our best with some Cooks he have"

I Asked Him Again .... What's the best Restaurant in Your City

He Stated "Mummy's Pot" - (Awka Anambra State) - A Plate of Food Cost 1000 Naira with enough meat !!!

While in Hotels - Cost 2500 Naira ... Not well prepared.

OKAY .... I Asked him .... "Why not Buy from the Restaurant and Resell in the Hotel"

I Know when you want to Buy in Bulk ..... You Can buy as low as 600 Naira per Plate .... Even if you Resell for 2000 Naira per plate .... People can easily buy from the Hotels than leaving you hotel to go and eat outside .... This will increase the Number of People Lodging in the hotel.

He Looked at me and say "OGA .... THIS IDEA IS AMAZING"

You Can Preserve Food in the freezer and still serve it to Customers the ANYTIME.

Okay what of these menu below:

Abacha and Ugba
Roasted Yam and Plantain
Suya (Available 24/7)
Yam Porridge
High Quality Pepper Soup

How to serve it to customers in a Hotel , Bar Or Restaurant !!!

I Can prepare these things for Customers If AM Booked , AM A MALE Chef !!! and I Can cook very well.

These items above will be available in any Hotel , Bar Or Restaurant 24/7 .... This will Upgrade the Luxury state of your Hotel and Increase the Number of Customers you want.

Am Chef Donald. If You need my services please click Below to Chat me On WhatsApp.

If You want to Open This Type of Restaurant Also Check Me , I Can Help You Set It Up. (Any Location)

If You want to Add It To Your Business , Also Check Me.

Thanks and God bless.

CLICK TO CHAT MR. DONALD ON WHATSAPP

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Hobbies You Can Turn Into A Business And Make Money From / Fear Grips Ecobank Staff As Management Set To Sack 30% Of Bank’s Staffers / 7 Demons You Must Defeat To Earn 7 Figures Income This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.