Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate (703 Views)

Get Loan For Your Investment / How To Successfully Get Loan On Renmoney Without A Collateral / Get Loan Within 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by SavageResponse(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2021
Vandouno:
Please where can I get loan of 5million NGN with a fair interest rate to back up my traveling budget pls it’s urgently needed

Why don't you tell potential lenders what collateral you have or do you expect anyone to just give you a loan of that amount without any collateral?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

Why don't you tell potential lenders what collateral you have or do you expect anyone to just give you a loan of that amount without any collateral?
Thanks for your suggestion
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by demefa(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2021
Is the 5m for bank statement?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2021
demefa:
Is the 5m for bank statement?
No for like back up funds
I will really like if the interest rate is fair no problem about collateral
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Sachiopropty(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Most private lender charge 10%

Collateral has to be a vehicle
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Sachiopropty:

10% of the the 5million right
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Sachiopropty:

what about a landed property as a collateral
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Kellyemmss: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
where is the property location. and is it land or has a house been built on it
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Vandouno(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Kellyemmss:
where is the property location. and is it land or has a house been built on it
<b> a house has being built on it<\b>
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by Sachiopropty(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Vandouno:
what about a landed property as a collateral

Their are slot of Bank sales Properties available with less buyers private lenders prefer Vehicles and you can get the money within few hours
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by ibechris(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Sachiopropty:

Vehicle isn't enough for 5million what if the vehicle has some undisclosed problem.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Loan Of 5million NGN With A Fair Interest Rate by agrowell: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Interested Investors, let's have a talk on Sand Dredging Business and you will never regret, though capital intensive but it is as lucrative as oil exploration.
Call/Whatsapp me: 0-8-1-3-2-8-2-0-0-0-2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home / Sharp Sharp Cash / Why You Should Invest With Neumann Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.