Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo (46271 Views)

Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo / Chief Provost Of Nigerian Immigration In Imo, Okiemute Mrere, Has Been Killed / Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by VEXT: 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
Make dem no enter south south o
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by richmond500: 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
Ishilove:

*salvage cry
thanks love
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Ishilove: 3:53pm On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
thanks love
You're welcome, Richie Rich
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by ThePlugg(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2021

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by delerx(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
A particular country has promised allegiance to a particular tribe in Nigeria to finish other tribes

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Kuginzi: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
There shouldn't be any case if Igbo man kill another Igbo man. So continue....

2 Likes

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by juman(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
Buhari is chasing his third term seriously.
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Buliwyf: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
JooEeL:
MAY DAY, MAY DAY...

ALL SABOS DOWN.. I REPEAT, ALL SABOS DOWN

TAKE COVER!!!

I remember one broadcast of MNK I listened to I think 3rd week of January where he said "Year 2021 cannot be like any other year..."

THE BIAFRA I SEE THIS TIME AROUND, ARE SMOKING MAD FOR THEIR FREEDOM. Anyone who does anyhow will just be crushed on the way.

NB:
The cow above me is quoting himself. A new destiny-mortgaged recruit... just vibrating like a rabid dog. Where is your proof that he was killed by IPOB, mr man? grin

By killing fellow Igbos hustling for their daily bread right? LMAO. Most of you do not know what is wrong with you yet.

Jobs you miscreants can't create. Nnamdi Kanu cannot use his position to attract investment to the southeast and build infrastructures. Instead he is inspiring the killings of Igbo breadwinners because they decided to work in a Federal Government owned institution. If they all resign, will you feed them?

Later you will all troop online claiming people hate Igbo for no reason. Look at an Igbo son with no brain in his head happy another Igbo father is killed because of Nnamdi Kanu. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Ussycool: 3:57pm On May 31, 2021
This days wey they just they shoot shoot any how...

I am not sure if this country will live to see 2050 with these set of leadership.

God knows who's next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by ablejesus26(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
mutvy:
Only God knows what the family is passing through. Igbo people are calling it fake because they are supporting Igbo terrorists. I pray that this lead in to a full scale war and refuge from Igboland start moving.

Not Igbo people,ipob thugs are the only brainwashed ones celebrating this madness.
Thier doom will come very soon.
Osisikankwu also taught he and his gangs were untouchable until he was brought down.
Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Golan007: 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
Una don go kill my Urhobo brother and you want support.

Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Pato320: 3:59pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2021
Ezedon:
This zoo is a terrible place
South East is also a zoo? I thought that was the Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by HabaHaba: 4:00pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Some.people cheered the unknown gunmen that they should carry on

Some argued that Unknown gunmen are DSS and Fulani people

While others argued that they are Igbo people

So, you who do you say they are?
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by QorQe: 4:01pm On May 31, 2021
Golan007:
Una don go kill my Urhobo brother and you want support.

Continue.

That's how they are. Tactless animals. This killing of this young man is the nail on the coffin that buries any solidarity towards southeast. Useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by onuman: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
naptu2:

https://dailytrust.com/immigration-provost-shot-dead-in-imo

Garba Shehu, image maker of PMB has been basking in the euphoria of SW now being the safest zone in Nigeria; not Southeast anymore.

Who is yet to be convinced that the insecurity imported to the southeast is not from IPOB’s ESN? International Islamic terrorists organizations, with support from Aso Rock, are behind the attacks on armed forces and burning of government institutions in the east.

The objective is to draw Nigeria’s armed forces to kill more civilians in the east.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Sammy07: 4:03pm On May 31, 2021
HabaHaba:

So, you who do you say they are?

grin

You read ur bible wella

As for ur question, no comment for now

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Zeezenho: 4:04pm On May 31, 2021
mutvy:
Only God knows what the family is passing through. Igbo people are calling it fake because they are supporting Igbo terrorists. I pray that this lead in to a full scale war and refuge from Igboland start moving.

Funny man it's biafra or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by itsmayiela(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
Ibo 1 : Urhobo 0

Rest in peace dear great son of Urhobo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by muykem: 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
The funny aspect of the whole issue is that 80% of people killed by UGM are igbo and 95% killed by Nigeria forces are igbo. Wisdom is profitable to direction. This guy is from delta state that IPOB claimed to be part of biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by stasius: 4:08pm On May 31, 2021
Anarchy is all I see!
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by stasius: 4:08pm On May 31, 2021
.... But God save us.
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by stasius: 4:10pm On May 31, 2021
QorQe:

That's how they are. Tactless animals. This killing of this young man is the nail on the coffin that buries any solidarity towards southeast. Useless people

Am sure you are a northerner! grin grin grin
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by QorQe: 4:12pm On May 31, 2021
stasius:

Am sure you are a northerner! grin grin grin

You will get the SouthSouth support. Make una no worry. We are also waiting for you lots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Timfreds(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2021
It's an Urhobo man.
Why, Buhari why
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Okomab: 4:16pm On May 31, 2021
Keep killing yourselves.
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Chipmunkz: 4:17pm On May 31, 2021
Killing dia own. Kwantinu
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Ten06(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2021
What has this Urhobo man done to unknown gunmen that made them to kill him?
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Carlylepneuma: 4:30pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Some.people cheered the unknown gunmen that they should carry on

Some argued that Unknown gunmen are DSS and Fulani people

While others argued that they are Igbo people

u can no longer tell who is who ma men fulani Igbos de, and Igbos herdsmen de...
Re: Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo by Skido000: 4:31pm On May 31, 2021
No more good news in dis country again apart from killing,death,kidnapping......wat a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.