Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka (938 Views)

People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by nairavsdollars(f): 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Osita Chidoka, a former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday said that it is embarrassing that the late Ahmed Gulak was murdered in Imo, one of the South-Eastern states in Nigeria.

Chidoka who disclosed this when he paid a condolence visit to Gulak’s family in Abuja said most Igbo leaders condemn the heinous act and called on security agencies to fish out the culprits.

He wrote “I visited with the family of Late Ahmed Gulak today. I expressed my condolences to the wives, son and brothers at his residence in Abuja”.

“I told them that I and believe most Igbo leaders and people condemn in strong terms the murder of their father, husband and brother. We are a peace-loving people and known for respecting and protecting our visitors. As colleagues in the GEJ administration, I enjoyed a very cordial relationship with the Late Gulak”.

“Sadly his murder happened less than one week after I returned from his home state of Adamawa, where I was well received and warmly welcomed. We are embarrassed that his murder occurred in the SE and hope that the Law Enforcement agencies will go the extra mile in unmasking the killers”.

“Igbos are travellers and hence have a lot of respect and affection for visitors. Our proverb Ojemba enwe ilo captures it all, roughly translated a traveller does not seek enemies”.

“I commiserated with them and prayed to the Lord to grant the family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss. I begged God to forgive his mistakes and grant mercy to his soul”.
https://independent.ng/we-are-embarrassed-gulak-was-murdered-in-south-east-chidoka/

Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by kinzation(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Nawa
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by labisibrass(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Embarrassed his death happened in the south East, arm of wawa talk!
So you'd have been happy if he died in the North. Very dull thing.
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by bolaayenimo: 5:16pm On May 31, 2021
i thought police said they have killed the culprits. Which culprit is Chudoka asking them to fish out again

1 Like

Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
You did well...

1 Like

Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by goodnessme1(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
Why the noise for just one man.

Other innocent Easterners Nigeria force are killing in East are not human.
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Joromi1: 5:20pm On May 31, 2021
What pains me is how the police quickly dismissed his case with the killing of a few suspected IPOB members. More investigation could have revealed it has to do with politics. The way Uzodinma quickly pounced into action is suspicious. This is a clear case of political assassination.
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by slivertongue: 5:41pm On May 31, 2021
quite embarrassing
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by mrsage(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2021
So sad
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Fahdiga(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2021
Blame the Supreme Court governor
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Aufbauh(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2021
Well meaning Igbos are embarrassed by the gruesome killing of Ahmed Gulak in the East.

The never-do-well ones brainwashed by MNk with hatred and bile are celebrating his murder silently.
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Coldshisha: 6:18pm On May 31, 2021
Senseless killing.... Chidioka did right in condemning the attack
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by bolaayenimo: 8:18pm On May 31, 2021
I dont think anyone celebrated his death in SE
Aufbauh:
Well meaning Igbos are embarrassed by the gruesome killing of Ahmed Gulak in the East.

The never-do-well ones brainwashed by MNk with hatred and bile are celebrating his murder silently.

Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Asgard73: 8:57pm On May 31, 2021
Nice one Chidoka

Like someone asked

Who are those Nigeria police killed and paraded as Gulak killers?

And the cars parades as informed by the driver .. according to police.

Which culprits are we looking for

Already Yoruba people are celebrating and jubilating on that thread

Sophisticated Sophisticators.... finding it hard to use their 6.

Too poor
Re: We Are Embarrassed That Gulak Was Murdered In South East – Ex-Minister Chidoka by Cholls(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Blame the Supreme Court governor
my brother yes, because It's all started when Hope dismissed all the boys that are tax collector and recruited another one. Those boys are now the ones terrorizing the state now by joining any cult groups,Ipob,UGM and so on. This are facts!

(1) (Reply)

JUNE 12: Police Arrests Boy Who Walks Stray, Past The Protesters In Ojota, Lagos / How Bandits Massacred more Than 100 Kebbi Villagers In Broad Daylight / BREAKING: Thousands Dump APC In Kwara State, Burn Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.