Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs (660 Views)

Court Stops Sim Fubara Led Rivers Govt From Withholding Local Govt Allocations / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / We Won’t Depend On Fuel Imports If My Plan To Build 5 Refineries Had Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by okeychris(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A People’s Democratic Party (PDP), governorship aspirant for Anambra State 2021 poll, Dr Godwin Maduka, has said he was the most qualified and positioned to govern the state if given the opportunity due to his wealth of experiences and ‘contacts.’

Maduka, who disclosed this in a press conference, explained that if presented with the PDP ticket, he would go ahead to defeat candidates of other political parties owing to his popularity and wealth to execute the electoral processes.

He added that his administration has several revenue windows from overseas and as such, would not be dependent on the federal allocations and internally generated revenues (IGR) to develop the state.

"I have travelled to almost all countries of the world. I don't need visa to enter such countries any more. What I'm just asking is for the PDP to give me ticket. I have great plans for Anambra State. I want you to understand that 50 percent of the resources I will use to run this state will come from abroad. Abuja allocation and our internally generated revenue won't be enough for my development plans for Anambra State .

"All that PDP needs to do is to obey the zoning arrangement, conduct a free, fair and credible primary on the 26th of June, I'm confident of clinching the ticket. PDP is a big party and my fellow aspirants know that I have what it takes to win the election for the party. I'm a billionaire in any currency.

"I'm well educated if not the most educated amongst aspirants. I'm a triple professor and a triple PhD holder. I've the capacity to prosecute the election and I have the connections. Our party delegates are with me. They know what I can do to develop the state," he maintained.

Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by kinzation(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2021
Iro por
Otipor repete

Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
How can someone be saying in 2021 that he wont depending on Federal allocation and IGR, and keeps screaming contacts oversees

What will your contacts in oversees do?

Obiano has contacts oversees too, and that did not stop him from building a cement depot he calls airport.

same Obiano talked about Ugu exportation grin grin grin

Anambra rice grin grin grin grin

Up to a billion MOU he signed, nothing to show for it. grin grin grin
Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by istina: 7:19pm On May 31, 2021
Keep deceiving the dunces following you
Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by Fasindo: 7:20pm On May 31, 2021
shocked

Just the same way Buhari told us he will never borrow as a president during 2015 campaign.

This man is now talking too much.

By the way na this type of talk talk governor dey owe workers salary
Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by Solsix(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
If this man loses am not sure he will survive the next day, use ur contact and develop your village that is what you are good at.
Re: My Administration Won’t Depend On Federal Govt Allocations, I've Resources Overs by HolyMonks: 7:57pm On May 31, 2021
Story story.
Do you print money?.

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Catholic Archdiocese Of Owerri Writes Open Letter To Uzodimma / Revealed! How IPOB Members Killed Ten Virgins For Spiritual Fortification / Watch: Shiites Leader Ibrahim El-zakzaky Leaving Kaduna To Abuja After Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.